HonorClub Thread - ROH's Streaming Service

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
BrandenScott

Re: Honor Club

Post by BrandenScott »

help@rohwrestling.com if you want to have a refund and/or cancel
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Thanks a lot. Am cancelling right away. $40bucks in the merch store? Bah, I don't need merch. That statement said that the replay was being put up. I'm still not seeing it. So wanted this to work. Oh, well.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

LesnarScurll wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm Thanks a lot. Am cancelling right away. $40bucks in the merch store? Bah, I don't need merch. That statement said that the replay was being put up. I'm still not seeing it. So wanted this to work. Oh, well.
Are you sure you’re looking in the right place? I saw the replay up almost immediately after the show.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

TYFDK wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:50 pm
LesnarScurll wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm Thanks a lot. Am cancelling right away. $40bucks in the merch store? Bah, I don't need merch. That statement said that the replay was being put up. I'm still not seeing it. So wanted this to work. Oh, well.
Are you sure you’re looking in the right place? I saw the replay up almost immediately after the show.

It's up it just won't play. On the Roku app it's under Roh on tour.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

LesnarScurll wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 pm [quote=TYFDK post_id=152150 time=<a href="tel:1523220651">1523220651</a> user_id=142]
[quote=LesnarScurll post_id=152149 time=<a href="tel:1523217907">1523217907</a> user_id=2805]
Thanks a lot. Am cancelling right away. $40bucks in the merch store? Bah, I don't need merch. That statement said that the replay was being put up. I'm still not seeing it. So wanted this to work. Oh, well.
[/quote]

It's up it just won't play. On the Roku app it's under Roh on tour.
[/quote]

Ohhhh I wasn’t using Roku I was using my laptop.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROH officials offer update on Supercard stream

Honor Nation, we are continuing to listen to your feedback and are working to improve your ROH experience, especially through the HonorClub service. It is with regret that we continued to face issues with our stream at Supercard of Honor. We greatly apologize and take responsibility as this is not the intended level of service.

For disclosure, we can assure you that this was not a matter of spending money on resources as we had an unlimited upsize on standby and in place. Our developers and hosting platform’s technical team are working closely to identify the exact cause, however the current belief is that a bug in the app caused certain IPs to infinitely and rapidly ping the servers with requests, leading to failure even as resources were added. This doesn’t change that it is ultimately our responsibility to deliver what you deserve and we will not stop improving until you get that and more.

In appreciation of those that stick with us, we are providing $40 coupons to the ROH Pro Shop for all VIP members (Use code: X23v7mEm), and $10 coupons to all other subscribers (Use code: H85sLFZz). These will go into effect this Wednesday. In the meantime, we hope you will enjoy the Supercard replay and the entire VOD library as it is yours as long as you are a member.

On a positive note for those that just signed up for a month, there are still three live events that will be available for all HonorClub members including this Sunday’s Masters of the Craft, and the two Bound By Honor events on Fri April 27 & Sat April 28 featuring ROH Champions vs Bullet Club. And for our annual subscribes there is still an entire year’s worth of record-breaking events, tours, and first-time moments to look forward to experiencing live including May’s War of the Worlds Tour featuring the stars of New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor.

We thank everyone for your patience and value all of our fans’ support as we continue to deliver the best wrestling on the planet. Please email help@rohwrestling.com and our team will respond with hopes to repair any remaining issues. At Ring of Honor the fans have always and will always be first.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Funny I haven't received any sort of notification about anything. No code,no response,no nothing and I've emailed them twice about the issues. The replay is now up and running but missing the two main events.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

LesnarScurll wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 pm Funny I haven't received any sort of notification about anything. No code,no response,no nothing and I've emailed them twice about the issues. The replay is now up and running but missing the two main events.
Just skip to the end of the video and then the second part of it with the last couple matches will start. It's two separate videos since it ran over the 3 hour time limit.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

famicommander wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 pm
LesnarScurll wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 pm Funny I haven't received any sort of notification about anything. No code,no response,no nothing and I've emailed them twice about the issues. The replay is now up and running but missing the two main events.
Just skip to the end of the video and then the second part of it with the last couple matches will start. It's two separate videos since it ran over the 3 hour time limit.
Alright,thanks so much!
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

Receiving word that the $40 coupon code ROH gave out is actually not working. Why I am I surprised?!
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Because you're hearing from idiots who can't read right under where they got those exact codes.

"These will go into effect this Wednesday."
Thomas Bobo

Post by Thomas Bobo »

I think ROH's response was damage control and poor at that. Maybe they do not see themselves as the No. 2 US promotion yet the reality is they are. With that designation, there come higher expectations.

Their silly "pro shop" and these discount codes are pointless because their shipping costs are an absolute joke.

I will watch ROH on TV when I can or on-line weekly (that is the one thing that really has improved since the Honor Club launch) and go to live events when they are close to me. Beyond that, I gotta say I'm done investing hope and energy in them.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

Yeah I have tickets for Pittsburgh but the fact that it's TV kind of sours me. They could have used this as another chance to fix their broken device. They do have another show this weekend and maybe they will have the kinks worked out. Yes the shipping is horrendous and you cannot buy a shirt for $10 which I am sure ROH is well aware of and they just want people to spend more money. They haven't answered my email yet and if they do not within a day or two I will just have my bank reimburse me. ROH has all the time in the world to post spoiler pics or to mention ticket on sale dates but they can't answer the emails of customers who have supported them for 15 yrs. Horrible service and I cannot invest in a company that doesn't support the people who have been there since the inception.

I do have to ask TYFDK do you work for the company? I know people that do and you seem to be a lot more defensive than they are on this issue.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

No? I just thought that was a silly complaint to bring up when better research could’ve made it non-existant.

ROH’s response to everyone is piss poor and the fact you haven’t heard anything about a response is just downright shitty. I agree with everything you were saying.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

I had at least 6 ppl tweet it. I work also from home so I didn't really check I just saw a great deal of pissed off people same as Saturday night. I didn't expect to hear from that right away I thought maybe Monday night or so but with it being Tuesday and hearing nothing it's really shitty service. I had told people both here and other forums that when they had a working roku i would invest and become vip. Since I heard the roku wasn't all together I figured I would just do the $10 and if it works no bugs I would move to VIP. Now to see that people who are VIP get a $40 credit is really a slap in the face. Seeing that is part of why I am cancelling not that ROH cares or they would have responded by now or tried making things right.

People complain about WWE, or WWN, but damn when you have an issue they tend to respond right away. Same with Powerbomb and Highspots. ROH drags their feet just like with the Pittsburgh show. Waiting last minute to announce talent. Almost like they wanted to sell tickets and once they did they would announce no Kenny, no Japanese talent and that it would be a tv taping. Just shitty business all around by ROH.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

So the subscription is not recurring? Got an email yesterday that my subscription expired. Have plenty of money on my card to cover the subscription price.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Seems that way. They did the same to me last month. Just an email stating that my service had ended even though I hadn't cancelled. I then immediately signed back up so I could watch supercard but now realize I shouldn't have bothered. Will finish this month out and then I'm done. I can't believe that their service is this bad.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

with the roku I found some shows I believe all the way back to Jan 2017 maybe 2016 but I can't find any full shows prior to 2016 w the roku. Am I doing it wrong? This should be easier. I am another one who will not renew (unless they add the 2002-2011) then I am all in
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

I see shows going to 2008 but whether they all play or not I would have to check.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

BrandenScott wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm with the roku I found some shows I believe all the way back to Jan 2017 maybe 2016 but I can't find any full shows prior to 2016 w the roku. Am I doing it wrong? This should be easier. I am another one who will not renew (unless they add the 2002-2011) then I am all in
They have already provided an update on this. Readingthe updates on the website when their released would probably help.