What's the deal with Chris Hero?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
JSWO
Banned
Banned

What's the deal with Chris Hero?

Post by JSWO »

So obviously Claudio Castagnoli has signed his WWE Developmental contract and is in FCW. Chris Hero was supposedly going along with him to the wonderful world of WWE Developmental. He's not there yet, neither is he doing any indy shows.

This begs the question, what's the deal? Is there an undisclosed health issue? Did he leave ROH and WWE end up passing thus leaving him in limbo? Any idea?
Admin note: User permanently banned.
LJimmy

Re: What's the deal with Chris Hero?

Post by LJimmy »

Yeah, I don't get what the deal is. He's still working shows like for that WRP deal and he tweeted about working a Florida indy on Tuesday night I believe. It's weird that he's taking these bookings, yet he's not back in ROH, PWG or NOAH. Yet, no explanation regarding the WWE situation.
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

Maybe he's waiting on medical results from WWE? People who watched 'Wrestling Road Diaries' will know it took Dragon a while to finally get to WWE so I guess Hero doesn't want to start doing the bigger indies again in case he has to leave again after one show or something.
Thomas Bobo

Post by Thomas Bobo »

Hero has a done a handful of indy shots in Florida, so I have to guess he is living there (and if an FCW/WWE deal is imminent, then it makes sense).

I miss him. He would add so much to any company he could work for.
SilentXtasy

Post by SilentXtasy »

I think the deal is Hero has been told by WWE to tighten up his physique before they offer him a contract.