Official Death Before Dishonor (Las Vegas 9/22) Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
dhads7161

Re: Official Death Before Dishonor (Las Vegas 9/22) Thread

Post by dhads7161 »

Wonder what the possibility of Addiction costing MCMG the titles is. It's supposed the be Addiction vs. The Fans...break them away from BC stories...use Chuck vs. Scurll to build up Bucks vs. Best Friends over the titles and MCMG vs. Addiction with the MCMG finally coming out on top at Final Battle to get the straps on them at the 16th Anniversary.
Heck could even have Addiction do a post match beating on Chuck to set up a Best Friends vs. Addiction feud.
Both would work better than just lazily booking a three way tag just because.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Suzuki retained against Elgin. The plot is now very thick en route to Death Before Dishonor.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

If Kushida retains here, who do you want to take the TV title off of him? The only three I would want would be one of Silas Young, Adam Page, or as a curveball Dragon Lee.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

In the big if Kushida retains the winner of White vs. Martinez.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

The place is too right for Kenny King to win it...Rhett or Taylor should cost him the title match.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

The lineup for this PPV is actually pretty solid. Right now, I don't have confidence in the main event (just look at how Cody vs. SANADA turned out), but the rest of the undercard looks very good.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

i am worried about the main event...i hope they can have a good match.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Since Suzuki is still champ, I'm with Wilson, this match it's going to have LOTS of interferences. Delirious' shitty over-booked main event formula is comming!
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

From the Bullet Club, yeah? Because Minoru's the only Suzuki-gun member booked, so it obviously won't be from them.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS (MATT & NICK JACKSON) vs. MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS (ALEX SHELLEY & CHRIS SABIN)

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/young- ... h-dishonor

love the young bucks...but i hope mcmg finally win the big ones.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

They deserve the titles at will be great to see some new and fresh matches without the YB involved.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Won't this make the MCMG the only team to hold the ROH, TNA, and IWGP Jr Tag Titles?
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Since the Addiction aren't in a match hiw about this...after the intro for the PPV, Colt Cabana makes his entrance to join Ian at the booth. He is jumped from behind by the Addiction who run off Ian fron the booth and they take over commentary for the night until the time they find fitting to strike.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

MCMG should get the titles. I think it could be great for them and their confidence. They should be featured more, obviously because of injuries they haven't had that chance which is why Search and Destroy works, but seeing as they've been pretty solid as of late I think it's time they get a chance.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

MCMG hasn't really impressed me in this most recent run. I'm trying, but the only memorable match of theirs I can remember is the ones with The Briscoes, and against The Addiction for the Tag Belts at that one PPV. Hope the Bucks retain myself.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Young Bucks need to go to the background of the tag division. The act is getting stale and their needs to be less focus on them imo. I don't get why Coast to Coast have not been booked strongly, they should be ascending the tag ranks and be on the verge of a tag run by years end. Also I'd bring The Carnies in and be positioning them for a tag run. About time ROH enacts the Freebird Rule.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Coast 2 Coast definitely should have at least something by now. ROH has barely breathed any life into the division since reDRagon lost the belts (other than, in spurts, select programs with the Young Bucks), so I guess this is just to be expected.

Any chance we get a Shelley/Gresham switch at the PPV just like at the recent Takeover? Isn't that what the momentum and story of the stable would dictate?
maxx_powerz

Post by maxx_powerz »

I'd say the chances aren't 0%. That said, the story seems to be more about the Machine Guns finishing their bucket list. Considering the epic close calls they've had (Good Times Great Memories, SuperCard of Honor V, All Star Extravaganza VIII), I hope they can turn back the clock like they did for Ladder War and deliver something special, win or lose.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

It's their turn.

Besides, if the only titles the Bucks hold are the Six Man titles it makes them seem more important and elevates Page in the process.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

maxx_powerz wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 am I'd say the chances aren't 0%. That said, the story seems to be more about the Machine Guns finishing their bucket list. Considering the epic close calls they've had (Good Times Great Memories, SuperCard of Honor V, All Star Extravaganza VIII), I hope they can turn back the clock like they did for Ladder War and deliver something special, win or lose.
They and the Bucks had an absolutely awesome match at the Super J Cup last year, so I'd expect them to still be able to deliver here.