ROH Gateway To GoldWhat are the ROHWorld.com Pick 'Ems?
For every ROH event (excluding TV tapings), we predict the outcome of each match
A running leaderboard is kept of all users, with prizes to be given out at a later date to the top scorers
Points are earned by correctly guessing who wins a match
The exact points earned per event/match is dependent on the assigned number of points and total number of matches on the card (see below)
How do I play?
Simply predict who will win each match on the card. A template and example can be found below
Along with each prediction, allocate it a set number of 'confidence points'. These values can range from 1 through the total number of matches on a card. For example, 8 matches means numbers 1 through 8 can be allocated
Each number can only be allocated once
The more confident you are in a prediction, such as Cheeseburger defeating Delirious, the more points you give it.
You can edit your predictions up until 30 Minutes before the show starts.
Collinsville, Illinois 6/4/17
- ROH World Title - Christopher Daniels vs. Gateway To The Gold Gauntlet Winner
- Gateway To The Gold Gauntlet - Dalton Castle vs. Jake Crist vs. Cheeseburger vs. Jay White vs. Punishment Martinez vs. Will Ferrara vs. Yohei Komatsu vs. Kenny King vs. Sho Tanaka vs. Jonathan Gresham
- ROH World Tag Team Titles - The Young Bucks vs. The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia)
- Bobby Fish vs. Jay Lethal
- Jay Briscoe vs. Shane Taylor
- Bully Ray & Mark Briscoe vs. Silas Young & The Beer City Bruiser
- Frankie Kazarian vs. Flip Gordon
- Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & Leon St. Giovanni) vs. The Rebellion (Caprice Coleman & Rhett Titus)
My Pick 'Ems
- Christopher Daniels - 8 Points
- Jay White - 2 Point
- The Young Bucks - 7 Points
- Jay Lethal - 5 Points
- Jay Briscoe - 6 Points
- Silas Young & The Beer City Bruiser - 1 Point
- Frankie Kazarian - 4 Points
- The Rebellion - 3 Points
Good luck to everyone who's playing!