ROH Masters Of The Craft Official Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

ROH Masters Of The Craft Official Thread

Post by monster mafia »

On Saturday April 29, Ring of Honor returns to the Eisenhower Center located just outside the Twin Cities in Hopkins, MN for Masters of the Craft! It will be a night of the hard-hitting, in-your-face action on The Best Wrestling on the Planet can deliver with all of your favorite stars in action!

Vinny Marseglia def Shaheem Ali via Frog Splash

Jay Lethal def Beer City Bruiser via pinfall after the Lethal Injection

War Machine def Shane Taylor & Rhett Titus via pinfall after hitting Fall Out

Matt Taven def Adam Cole with a small package reversal

ROH TV Title
Marty Scrull def Ken Anderson via small package to retain

Cheeseburger and Will Ferrara def The Carnies

Jay White def Punishment Martinez via roll up
– Punishment Martinez just curb stomped Jay White into the ground

Jay and Mark Briscoe def the Motor City Machine Guns after a Jay Driller From Jay and a Froggie Bow from Mark

No DQ Match
Bully Ray defeats Silas Young via pinfall after the Bully Bomb

Dalton Castle and The Addiction def Adam Page and The Young Bucks
Last edited by monster mafia on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
monster mafia

Re: ROH Masters Of The Craft Official Thread

Post by monster mafia »

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Rubber match on the 10th anniversary weekend of arguably ROH's greatest tag ever.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

It's shaping up to be a good card already, although considering this is event seems to feeding into feuds I would of had the Rebellion vs MCG here, but maybe that is coming at Unauthorised.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Bully Ray and Cole could be working singles here.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Hmm would it be better to have it at Unathorised. It needed to happen though the fact that nothing has been done about this since he turned up and did what he did has been kind of appauling.
Last edited by BurningHammer on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

BurningHammer wrote:It's shaping up to be a good card already, although considering this is event seems to feeding into feuds I would of had the Rebellion vs MCG here, but maybe that is coming at Unauthorised.
Don't think that'll happen this weekend. Shane Taylor looks to be the only one working these shows from the Rebellion.

Brada wrote:Bully Ray and Cole could be working singles here.
I hope so.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

yeah,so this match is very interesting...some unfinished business..i like it!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

monster mafia wrote:yeah,so this match is very interesting...some unfinished business..i like it!

I would have been much more interested in this match four or five months ago, but they've done nothing to build to this since the first round of the six-man tag title tournament. It doesn't even feel like they're feuding anymore.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Good card so far, but if they're actually going to deliver on MCMG vs. Briscoes this time, it should be the main event.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Really like this card so far, like Machine says there would be far more interest in the Cole/Taven match if it had more build in recent weeks or when the whole break up happened, but I'm glad it's happening at least and ROH isn't forgetting about it.

When you look at how they have booked Cole now and the history he has with Taven and other there is so much more to be done with him it's a shame he is going, even though I do kind of have the feeling Cole has done everything he could do in ROH.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

TYFDK wrote:
BurningHammer wrote:It's shaping up to be a good card already, although considering this is event seems to feeding into feuds I would of had the Rebellion vs MCG here, but maybe that is coming at Unauthorised.
Don't think that'll happen this weekend. Shane Taylor looks to be the only one working these shows from the Rebellion.

Brada wrote:Bully Ray and Cole could be working singles here.
I hope so.
I think I Rhett is booked for this one as well so I can it happening, they've got to have some matches soon because they have been going out at each for ages with no real major matches or events.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Good to see ROH is doing Taven vs. Cole given all their history. Only problem with it is that Matt Taven is wrestling in the match. Silas vs. Bully should be a totally inoffensive, solid brawl.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

I love this card. White vs Martinez could be a very good match. Plus, Lethal vs Bruiser, man, I'm hyped for this one hahaha. Beer City Bruiser is such an entertaining wrestler, It makes me happy to see him wrestling in a singles match against the face of the company.

Silas will face Lethal and Bully Ray. Mmmm, it would be interesting to see if he defeat both or none of them. Solid card.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So this card definitely comes off to me as top heavy. The Bullet Club vs. The Addiction & Dalton Castle, The Briscoes vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (which I believe is the tie-breaking match in their series?), and Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven all have the potential to be really good, even great. The rest of card? Eh....I'm not so sure. I think Jay White vs. Punishment Martinez could be very solid (Martinez has been on a roll as of late). Bully Ray vs. Silas Young is an interesting match. It's a natural match, though I'm not sure how Bully Ray is going to do in a singles environment.

Also, based on who he's booked against on these shows, it definitely looks like Adam Cole will be putting some guys over before he (presumably) leaves ROH.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

OFFICIAL:

Marty Scurll defends the TV Title against........... Ken Anderson AKA Mr. Anderson AKA Mr. Kennedy.....

Why ROH? Why? I would rather see a local jobber than MR FUCKING ANDERSON on a ROH show -_-

I want to see Anderson in a ROH, said nobody... NEVER.
JasonV

Post by JasonV »

AlexROH wrote:OFFICIAL:

Marty Scurll defends the TV Title against........... Ken Anderson AKA Mr. Anderson AKA Mr. Kennedy.....

Why ROH? Why? I would rather see a local jobber than MR FUCKING ANDERSON on a ROH show -_-

I want to see Anderson in a ROH, said nobody... NEVER.
This wouldn't work in ANY year, but this is especially offensive in 2017. I also hate that they're referring to this as his debut and teasing more appearances. Holy shit, this sucks.