ROH Masters Of The Craft Official Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: ROH Masters Of The Craft Official Thread

Post by monster mafia »

oh my god no....fuck no.

2017, a lot of wrestlers and you bring ken anderson???

Ken Anderson wrestling on a show called Masters of the Craft?

fuck this shit.

fire delirious or anyone who thought this would be good for the company in 2017...FUCK
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

You know, Anderson was a FINE wrestler in WWE and during his rivalry with Angle in TNA, SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO. I didn't want Anderson in ROH before, and I don't want him now.

I can't understand what was Delirious thinking when he booked this match... [cornette]

I hope people boo him out of the fucking building just like they did with Jeff at DBD. I hope everybody throws garbage to the ring when he appears. Man, fuck you Delirious! FUCK YOU!

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

you have marty fucking scurll and put them against the booker and ken anderson in 2017??

[cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]

jinder mahal in a number 1 contenders match for the wwe tittle and now this..i dont know what to say.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

monster mafia wrote:you have marty fucking scurll and put them against the booker and ken anderson in 2017??

[cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]
OH FUCK I FORGOT MARTY WAS FACING LIZARD MAN THE DAY BEFORE [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]

DELIRIOUS IS TRYING TO CONVINCE MARTY TO LEAVE ROH FOREVER.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

AlexROH wrote:Marty Scurll defends the TV Title against........... Ken Anderson AKA Mr. Anderson AKA Mr. Kennedy.....
Keep becoming TNA ROH, because that worked out so well for them. Also keep throwing random shit at Scurll, that'll convince him to stay for sure.

I can vaguely understand bringing Bully Ray because he was on WWE TV not too long ago and is still a recognizable name, but Anderson is complete trash and has done nothing remotely interesting in almost a decade at this point.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
Brada

Post by Brada »

This just solidifies my earlier statement on Scurll.......they don't trust the fact that he is going to stay, so they either feed him guys on their way out or give him absolute crap like Delirious and this idiot....makes absolutely NO sense.

So freaking stupid.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I like it.

I'd much rather see Kennedy/Anderson than everyone if those CMLL guys they've been booking.
TowerOfDoom

Post by TowerOfDoom »

First Sonjay Dutt, now Mr Anderson. This reminds me of Roderick Strongs "Roddy vs The World" thing when he was champ from 2015-16
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

TowerOfDoom wrote:First Sonjay Dutt, now Mr Anderson. This reminds me of Roderick Strongs "Roddy vs The World" thing when he was champ from 2015-16

yeah...curry man,masada, samson walker , cheeseburger...and later he left.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

If Marty Scurll is leaving, who will be ROH's next top heel? Cody Rhodes? Punisher Martinez? Matt Taven? [cornette]
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

AlexROH wrote:If Marty Scurll is leaving, who will be ROH's next top heel? Cody Rhodes? Punisher Martinez? Matt Taven? [cornette]
ec3?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

this matches are so lazy and lack of effort for the house shows...

you put matt sydal on tv...great
you put yourself and ken anderson on house shows

so bad.

you need to think on the customers.
TowerOfDoom

Post by TowerOfDoom »

AlexROH wrote:If Marty Scurll is leaving, who will be ROH's next top heel? Cody Rhodes? Punisher Martinez? Matt Taven? [cornette]
I wouldn't mind Hangman Page or David Starr
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

this is bully ray fault! whos next? velvet sky for woh?
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Ken Anderson? Are you fucking shitting me? What the hell is ROH thinking bringing in this hasbeen? You skip finding some indy guys, and go right to a fucking WWE AND TNA reject? Why not give Josh Woods his title match here?! Why not find a local indy guy to give a match to, like they did with Lethal and Marseglia? Fuck, I think I'd rather see SweetDaddy here on the board lace up the boots again than see this horseshit.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I guess they are just trying to keep Marty moving along before they can have Sidal in. I hope after the next set of TV tapings air we will have much better overal cards, as the likes of Starr etc should be far more involved.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I like your way of thinking Indy Style.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Hell, they better start getting Glacier lined up for when Scurll is done with Anderson.

But I'm with Sweet Daddy. I agree with bringing Anderson in............................not to wrestle Marty though.

Bring Anderson into the Dojo, so Cheeseburger and Will Ferrara can teach that no talent hack how to work.

How are they making these ridiculous decisions with a straight face?

Ken Anderson??? He won't sell a SINGLE ticket. There won't be a SINGLE person that paid to be in that audience that decided to go to the show because Mr. Whatever his name is these days is booked.

Ken Anderson and Vinny Lasagna on the same card, now there is a toss up for who sends the fans to the hot dog line quicker.
Last edited by Brada on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Spirit Squad and Ken Anderson are quite the one-two punch. Diminishing returns are officially here, I guess. Now, there this isn’t an insurmountable mistake to have these less hot former WWE/TNA talent on TV or house shows, but it makes ROH look very local-indie.

Then there’s the issue of Scurll pretty much doing the “Roddy vs. The World” angle in consecutive years, only without the buildup of a proper angle. The product is becoming Sisyphean, in which talent in their card placement caste are fated to relive the same stories over and over, except the talent keeps shifting.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

AlexROH wrote:OFFICIAL:

Marty Scurll defends the TV Title against........... Ken Anderson AKA Mr. Anderson AKA Mr. Kennedy.....

Why ROH? Why? I would rather see a local jobber than MR FUCKING ANDERSON on a ROH show -_-

I want to see Anderson in a ROH, said nobody... NEVER.
This. Is. The. Worst. News. Ever.