ROH Unauthorized Official Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Wilson

Re: ROH Unauthorized Official Thread

Post by Wilson »

Brada wrote:So I have been in and out over the past week or so...

Trying to catch up.

So now we have rovert and rovert1?

Where is vanguard 2?
I heard TNA put up a bunch of red tape around the rovert name. You can work around it, but it’s still annoying.
rovert1 wrote:
WHG wrote:I think anyone upset about the War Machine thing is missing the idea of the "Unauthorized" shows. Like Night of Hoopla and Mike Bennett's Bachelor Party, these shows are supposed to be pure fun and kind of exist outside of any booking or characters. There's plenty of stupid booking to get upset by...no need to focus on this.

Lighten up, people.
Remember this match when things finally play out this Summer.
(Does that imply that Dalton Castle as well as War Machine are not long for the roster? That would be the first strong suggestion I’ve seen attached with Castle’s not re-signing.)
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Wilson wrote:
rovert1 wrote:
WHG wrote:I think anyone upset about the War Machine thing is missing the idea of the "Unauthorized" shows. Like Night of Hoopla and Mike Bennett's Bachelor Party, these shows are supposed to be pure fun and kind of exist outside of any booking or characters. There's plenty of stupid booking to get upset by...no need to focus on this.

Lighten up, people.
Remember this match when things finally play out this Summer.
(Does that imply that Dalton Castle as well as War Machine are not long for the roster? That would be the first strong suggestion I’ve seen attached with Castle’s not re-signing.)
I read it only as an implication about War Machine. Perhaps Rovert1 could clarify for us?
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Of course he can't verify. Whatever Rovert this is, and whatever reason he made a second account for, it's still gonna be vague and nonsensical because he wants people talking about him.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

King of Indy Style wrote:Of course he can't verify. Whatever Rovert this is, and whatever reason he made a second account for, it's still gonna be vague and nonsensical because he wants people talking about him.
Not "verify." "Clarify." Did he mean for this to be interpreted the way I read it or the way that Wilson read it? Or is it both (e.g. "War Machine are unhappy and will leave because of things like this while Dalton is only considering it")? He can't "verify" and anything because things do change, but I'd like some clarification on what he at least thinks is going to happen. Because I can totally see guys like War Machine, who have worked hard on their characters, being very unhappy if asked to do this silly thing that would kill them, just for a one-time laugh. I know that I would if I were in their shoes.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Big Red Machine wrote:
King of Indy Style wrote:Of course he can't verify. Whatever Rovert this is, and whatever reason he made a second account for, it's still gonna be vague and nonsensical because he wants people talking about him.
Not "verify." "Clarify." Did he mean for this to be interpreted the way I read it or the way that Wilson read it? Or is it both (e.g. "War Machine are unhappy and will leave because of things like this while Dalton is only considering it")? He can't "verify" and anything because things do change, but I'd like some clarification on what he at least thinks is going to happen. Because I can totally see guys like War Machine, who have worked hard on their characters, being very unhappy if asked to do this silly thing that would kill them, just for a one-time laugh. I know that I would if I were in their shoes.
rovert1 wrote: Remember this match when things finally play out this Summer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeLoGhDzpB ... rowe&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdAM7gB1zT ... eardhanson

War Machine are so unhappy with being Boys for Dalton they both decided to promote it on Instagram to show their displeasure. :roll:
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

If rovert and rovert1 are the same guy, I wonder if he would switch personalities and argue with himself for my amusement between posts.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

Dude seriously? At this stage? You've been doubting me for a year and I've been nothing but right so far.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

YimYac wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
rovert1 wrote: Remember this match when things finally play out this Summer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeLoGhDzpB ... rowe&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdAM7gB1zT ... eardhanson

War Machine are so unhappy with being Boys for Dalton they both decided to promote it on Instagram to show their displeasure. :roll:
People like you told me a dozen or so talents weren't leaving. The title wasn't changing at the Dome. etc.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

Big Red Machine wrote:
King of Indy Style avoids me when wrong. So what's the point?

Kenny Omega in particular is working very hard on various people to say with New Japan to help build a legacy. But I expect them to be signed within mid Summer.

Have less of a feel with Castle but I could easily ask. Castle likely would have been signed with NXT 3 or so years ago but they decided to make an example out of him.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

rovert1 wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
King of Indy Style avoids me when wrong. So what's the point?

Kenny Omega in particular is working very hard on various people to say with New Japan to help build a legacy. But I expect them to be signed within mid Summer.

Have less of a feel with Castle but I could easily ask. Castle likely would have been signed with NXT 3 or so years ago but they decided to make an example out of him.
OK, so you were mostly referring to War Machine in that earlier post. That's been the common feeling for the past few months, but I guess it doesn't hurt to know that that narrative still is marked as very probable. Thanks for clarifying that.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

Would prefer King of Indy Style to back up his nonsense first. Lets do an audit over the stuff he contested me over the last year between here and the VOW forum. My record is perfect. I challenge him to prove this "vague and nonsensical" thing. I have been clear who was/will/have leaving & the outcomes of various key matches.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

Wilson wrote: OK, so you were mostly referring to War Machine in that earlier post. That's been the common feeling for the past few months, but I guess it doesn't hurt to know that that narrative still is marked as very probable. Thanks for clarifying that.
90% sure I was first to talk up them looking elsewhere. Proof of that should be easily found on this forum.

King of Strong Style should stick posting how much he hates the widely booked indie wrestler & BOSJ particpant ACH every second post.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I should say that has been the accepted sentiment for the past few months. Yes, you were probably among the first I saw that reported from.

Anyway, due to that story being known several months, their potential departure would be a lot less shocking than someone like Castle, which is why I asked if that was what you were implying.

Hanson and Rowe are a good pair of babyfaces and belong in a place where being total babyfaces are embraced. I also hope they make the right choice for their bodies.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

Wilson wrote:I should say that has been the accepted sentiment for the past few months. Yes, you were probably among the first I saw that reported from.

Anyway, due to that story being known several months, their potential departure would be a lot less shocking than someone like Castle, which is why I asked if that was what you were implying.

Hanson and Rowe are a good pair of babyfaces and belong in a place where being total babyfaces are embraced. I also hope they make the right choice for their bodies.
What's the point of replying seriously and having a conversation when the King of Strong Styles can post groundless claims about me without merit or mod intervention? I foreshadowed all *this* a year ago and named names before any outlet.

Please request him to back up what he said or ask him to retract it. Sick of his nonsense. Giving finishes and results months out isn't "vague and nonsensical". Told people here what the Final Battle/Dome plan was until I was blue in the face for example.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I just sent King of Indy Style a PM about the issue. I agree that it’s an unacceptable attitude from that poster at this point, especially when it seems to be such a non-sequitur and factually unfounded.

That’s all for now.
LJimmy

Post by LJimmy »

Mid summer is still a little bit of a wait, but I really hope this sticks as being the starting period for all these guts and it doesn't get moved yet again. These wrestlers being blocked from signing with WWE has been absolute B.S. It's yet another example of a corporate company screwing over the wrestlers. There hasn't been enough widespread heat on ROH for this situation. If it was WWE stopping wrestlers from working somewhere you wouldn't hear the end of it from people, and that includes wrestling journalists, regarding how WWE is so evil for preventing wrestlers from making a living somewhere and they're all independent contractors and blah blah blah.
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

LJimmy wrote:Mid summer is still a little bit of a wait, but I really hope this sticks as being the starting period for all these guts and it doesn't get moved yet again. These wrestlers being blocked from signing with WWE has been absolute B.S. It's yet another example of a corporate company screwing over the wrestlers. There hasn't been enough widespread heat on ROH for this situation. If it was WWE stopping wrestlers from working somewhere you wouldn't hear the end of it from people, and that includes wrestling journalists, regarding how WWE is so evil for preventing wrestlers from making a living somewhere and they're all independent contractors and blah blah blah.
With ya dude. Kyle O'Reilly was especially was fucked over. He was set to debut hot at the Takeover before last. He's a lot colder now and NXT added the likes of Drew Galloway to their roster as well as debuting Black and repackaging Roddy.

Mid Summer is six weeks or so. Will be here in no time.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

poor wwe they can build stars that roh left go oh my god....what a shame for them. :roll:
rovert1

Post by rovert1 »

monster mafia wrote:poor wwe they can build stars that roh left go oh my god....what a shame for them. :roll:
You are as bad as King of Indy Style in terms of contesting me and ghosting me when wrong. A year ago you said no one was leaving and I was a hater.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

VOD for Unauthorized is now available!