ROH Unauthorized Official Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AlexROH

Re: ROH Unauthorized Official Thread

Post by AlexROH »

Just seen the VOD! ROH Unauthorized is a very fun show to watch that exceeded my expectations. A pretty good "B Show", way better than The Experience or Undisputed Legacy. The Turner Hall was electric and every wrestler had a fun time in the ring. It wasn't a show of the year or something like that. If you are looking for MOTYC go home, this was a show for having fun.

- MCMG vs The Kingdom *** - Great opener. Fast paced action, Sabin and Shelley are both in good shape. Fun watch and good election for the opener.

-Bruiser vs Punishment vs Cheeseburger vs Taylor **3/4 - Standar Four Corner Survival match. Martienez was (again) the star of the match. It was great to see Bruiser getting a victory in Milwaukee.

- Cole vs White ***1/4 - First very good match of the evening. Cole wasn't lazy in this one and worked hard. White is a great wrestler, but I think he's going to stay in ROH for another 6 months, he has to improve a lot if he wants to go to NJPW. Good, not great, match. Commentary by the Young Bucks was good too.

- Page vs Romantic Touch NR - Short squash victory for Page. Funny and short, as it had to be.

- [Milwaukee Street Fight] Castle & War Machine vs Bully & Briscoes ***1/2 - Great match here. I loved the initial comedy portion of this match. This was the brawl everybody expected to be. And yes, ROH hasn't got plans for Dalton Castle.

- Scurll vs Delirious **1/2 - Worst match of the night. It wasn't bad, but was totally unnecesary. The good thing was the duration. The match was short and fast paced. 5-6 minutes and another victory for Marty.

- Bucks vs Legion of Boom ***3/4 - Yeaaaaah, loved the comedy again. Daniels and Kaz had a lot of fun doing the LOD imitation. Like the trios match, this was 5-7 minutes of comedy and then a regular match. Just the crazy stuff these two teams always do when they are in the ring together. I don't like ref bumps and all of that, but this was Unauthorized so I didn't care. Match of the Night.

- Silas vs Lethal - ***1/2+ Greeeeeeeeat match! SILAS F'N YOUNG DEFEATED JAY LETHAL CLEAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! YESSSSSSS! WHAT A MOMENT! I'm so happy for Silas. He's a great worker. I loved his run in AAW and I think he deserves a title reign here in ROH now that he's under exclusive contract. Very good wrestling. The last minutes were great with the combunations and reversals. Great stuff, just like their match in Lockport.

If you have time, I would recomend you this show. 3 hours of fun and good wrestling. It was Silas Young show. He was the rign announcer during the first half of the show (during the second it was Bruiser) and he did a lot of great little promos. His victory in the main event felt like something big.

Final rating = 6,75 - 7,00 / 10
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

AlexROH wrote:
- Silas vs Lethal - ***1/2+ Greeeeeeeeat match! SILAS F'N YOUNG DEFEATED JAY LETHAL CLEAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! YESSSSSSS! WHAT A MOMENT! I'm so happy for Silas. He's a great worker. I loved his run in AAW and I think he deserves a title reign here in ROH now that he's under exclusive contract. Very good wrestling. The last minutes were great with the combunations and reversals. Great stuff, just like their match in Lockport.
That Lockport show is when Silas should have gotten this win. It would have helped him a lot more to get it then, and there was no reason not to beat Lethal if Lethal was about to beat Cole at the end of the night.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Wilson wrote:It’s not like brass rings are the end-all, be-all or anything, but Delirious never even won a belt. He had one really good year out of ten or so. His being juxtaposed to CM Punk in that sizzle reel is plain carny-ism (and I tend to really shy away from that term).

Get him out of the video package *clap* Get him out of Joe Koff’s pocket *clap* Get him away from the ROH Dojo *clap* Get him off the book
Fuck off. There was clearly a much higher demand for the Delirious DVD compilation than for the following:

ROH vs. CZW
Low Ki
James Gibson
Paul London
Jack Evans
Matt Sydal
Takeshi Morishima