Jeff Hardy: Doing ROH through summer~WORKS OBSELETE MULES~!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AlexROH

Re: Jeff Hardy: Doing ROH through summer~WORKS OBSELETE MULE

Post by AlexROH »

Please, try not to talk about WWE wrestlers on a ROH Thread. I'm not saying I don't like your discussion, but this isn't the place to talk about how much do you like Sheamus .
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

DELETE this

DELETE

DELETE.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

I love Sheamus. Dude brings intensity to his matches and his strikes look and feel like they really hurt. I'd LOVE to see Sheamus leave and head over to New Japan, moreso than Ryback, Swagger and even Cody. Sheamus and Ishii/Shibata could have some WARS. And Sheamus/Okada sounds like a great Title match.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

King of Indy Style wrote:I love Sheamus. Dude brings intensity to his matches and his strikes look and feel like they really hurt. I'd LOVE to see Sheamus leave and head over to New Japan, moreso than Ryback, Swagger and even Cody. Sheamus and Ishii/Shibata could have some WARS. And Sheamus/Okada sounds like a great Title match.
Nah, dude is 39 and has a dependable WWE job for life.
WOHBuckeye

Post by WOHBuckeye »

Really makes the business look bad to do an interview with a mainstream outlet and flat out lie. Just don't do the interview, or say no comment, or say it's under discussion. What surprises people is to just show up and not discuss it.

I'm guessing he lied. Something could have changed last 48 hours, and WWE worked it out.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

I don't mind that he lied about going to WWE, but it does kind of suck that he said that they'd be appearing more for ROH.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

He lied. Life goes on. Put it into context like this. With the people in power lying their asses off constantly, suddenly Jeff Hardy lying about his future wrestling plans seems miniscule.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

The entire wrestling business is built on a lie
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:He lied. Life goes on. Put it into context like this. With the people in power lying their asses off constantly, suddenly Jeff Hardy lying about his future wrestling plans seems miniscule.
What's between the wrestlers and promoters is just that -- between them. Lying directly to the fans has nothing to do with that. He wrote a check to ROH fans that he isn't going to cash. It's not the worst thing in the world and I don't necessarily hold it against him; I just thought it was a pretty lame thing to do.