New commentary speculation thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
The Dragon Saga

Re: New commentary speculation thread

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I agree on Jim Ross. He's involved with the FITE app so make a deal involving that somehow too. It would work in a lot of ways too as guys would probably want to work more for ROH if Ross were there because he can pass on so much knowledge to them. He has literally done every job in wrestling! Ian can do house shows, Ross is too old to be flying into obscure locations in Illinois for house shows, Ian can learn at the tapings and PPV's. It would also tie in NJPW on AXS, which keeps them happy.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

The Dragon Saga wrote:I agree on Jim Ross. He's involved with the FITE app so make a deal involving that somehow too. It would work in a lot of ways too as guys would probably want to work more for ROH if Ross were there because he can pass on so much knowledge to them. He has literally done every job in wrestling! Ian can do house shows, Ross is too old to be flying into obscure locations in Illinois for house shows, Ian can learn at the tapings and PPV's. It would also tie in NJPW on AXS, which keeps them happy.
I have been a fan of Jim Ross since Mid-South Wrestling. I, of course, would love to hear Ross in ROH. Will SBG meet his price?
Brada

Post by Brada »

JR would be awesome. I think at this point, even more so now that they just filmed another month of TV this weekend, that they are married to Riccaboni at this point in the PBP seat.

Maybe with the Punishment-Whitmer developments from the weekend, they have an idea regarding the color seat now as well.
Brada

Post by Brada »

ROHfan2002 wrote:HOw about they get Brada and that youngster next to him in his profile photo to call the action?

The youngster to my left is my son Asher. He would never work with me. When it comes to wrestling, he thinks the old man is a no talent hack.