Official 15th Anniversary Show (PPV) Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: Official 15th Anniversary Show (PPV) Thread

Post by monster mafia »

if we gonna talk about that then bullet club needs to stop showing in roh.
Brada

Post by Brada »

That's kind of apples to oranges though in my opinion. Bullet Club has done things in ROH that stand alone, i.e. hijacking a PPV Main Event, adding Hangman Page and now Kaz at ROH shows.....

While not a lot, there has been Bullet Club business that has taken place at ROH shows.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Brada wrote:That's kind of apples to oranges though in my opinion. Bullet Club has done things in ROH that stand alone, i.e. hijacking a PPV Main Event, adding Hangman Page and now Kaz at ROH shows.....

While not a lot, there has been Bullet Club business that has taken place at ROH shows.
Exactly. Every single thing Bullet Club has done that has been relevant to an ROH story occurred at an ROH show.
maxx_powerz

Post by maxx_powerz »

Big Red Machine wrote:
Brada wrote:That's kind of apples to oranges though in my opinion. Bullet Club has done things in ROH that stand alone, i.e. hijacking a PPV Main Event, adding Hangman Page and now Kaz at ROH shows.....

Exactly. Every single thing Bullet Club has done that has been relevant to an ROH story occurred at an ROH show.
Since it pissed me off, even though it is a nitpick to your general point, I feel obliged to mention that Cole won the belt back at a NJPW show.
Brada

Post by Brada »

lol, good point.
Big Red Machine

maxx_powerz wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

Since it pissed me off, even though it is a nitpick to your general point, I feel obliged to mention that Cole won the belt back at a NJPW show.
I had considered that, but I don't find it to be Bullet Club-relevant. Cole is in the Bullet Club, but his issues with Kyle and the title long pre-date his joining Bullet Club.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

from the article of the experience we can confirm 2 new matches

marty or sonjay vs lio rush for the tv tittle

the kingdom vs dalton castle & the boys for the six man tittles.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Good god I hope Dalton wins that. I'm not sure I can handle more mediocre at best Kingdom matches. They all suck so, so bad.....
Big Red Machine

monster mafia wrote: the kingdom vs dalton castle & the boys for the six man tittles.
Really, ROH? The Boys are getting a title shot on a PPV? They're comedy goofs! Half the time they can't even manage to resist the urge to fan their master's opponent. Why the hell are they getting a title shot?

And if this was the PPV match you're doing then what was the whole point of the stupid DQ with he Kingdom and MCMG/White?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

ROH is in a bad state if they're gonna put some straps on the Tate twins.

Even if it is dumb ass 6 man titles.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

SweetDaddy wrote:ROH is in a bad state if they're gonna put some straps on the Tate twins.

Even if it is dumb ass 6 man titles.
Wait—I thought you were the board’s devotee of The Boys?—you’re definitely the only one that still refers to them as the Tates.
SweetDaddy wrote:I'd rather see the Tate Twins.
SweetDaddy wrote:Some love but not much.

I know Brent and Brandon Tate personally so that hurts my opinion of Castle somewhat.
Is your account under joint custody or something?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

lets bitch about everything roh does...thats the law. :roll:
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I know Brent and Brandon and have my own personal interactions with them that cause me to have the opinions that I have.

See the truth is I'm a retired wrestler if you want to call me that. I've wrestled about 150 matches, won belts, and was professionally trained and wrestled mainly in the south and they're from Knoxville.

I live about 30 minutes from Knoxville.

I dont wrestle any more and haven't in a couple years and have no intentions of doing so again.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

monster mafia wrote:lets bitch about everything roh does...thats the law. :roll:
People have as much as a right to complain as you do. You also have the right to roll your eyes past critical posts if you so choose.

Honestly, there is so much to be dissatisfied with that I can't understand how one could expect anything less than a negative-feeling majority. I would personally have to overlook many of ROH's practices to again have a positive outlook.
SweetDaddy wrote:I know Brent and Brandon and have my own personal interactions with them that cause me to have the opinions that I have.

See the truth is I'm a retired wrestler if you want to call me that. I've wrestled about 150 matches, won belts, and was professionally trained and wrestled mainly in the south and they're from Knoxville.

I live about 30 minutes from Knoxville.

I dont wrestle any more and haven't in a couple years and have no intentions of doing so again.
Did I just activate a sleeper cell?
SweetDaddy wrote:won belts
C'mon.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Believe what you want.

I have nothing to gain from saying these things.

There's proof on youtube.

I was by no means making a living do it.

That's why I quit.

You'd make more money at McDonalds than driving from Knoxville to Charlotte for 50 bucks and that's about the best a young guy's gonna get.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

monster mafia wrote:lets bitch about everything roh does...thats the law. :roll:
Conversely, let's praise everything ROH does. That's how it seems to roll in your world.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

SweetDaddy wrote:Believe what you want.

I have nothing to gain from saying these things.

There's proof on youtube.

I was by no means making a living do it.

That's why I quit.

You'd make more money at McDonalds than driving from Knoxville to Charlotte for 50 bucks and that's about the best a young guy's gonna get.
Hey man, I am not going to question whether you wrestled for living or not. Let me preface this by saying this question I have for you is serious. I have had a gnawing answer to find out and you might hold the key to it. It's fucking been bothering me for years. Does Ricky Morton make more than Robert Gibson?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Ricky wrestles a lot more than Robert but I'd bet they make the same.

I've actually wrestled Ricky Morton before and wrestled on shows with him several times.

I've never met Robert.

Ricky's road dog now is Chase Owens.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Man what a bummer. I would have bet money the Ricky Morton role would pay at least a little more. Who's going to be more sore at the end of the night, ya know?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Of course I really don't know what anyone made but me.