Supercard of Honor XII - New Orleans, LA (WM34 Weekend Info)

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
dhads7161

Re: Supercard of Honor XII - New Orleans, LA (WM34 Weekend Info)

Post by dhads7161 »

Location is 4.5 miles from MSY, 6 miles from the Ponchartrain Convention Center, 13 miles from Lakefront Arena, 8.5 to the Sheraton where Wrestlcon is happening, 9 miles to the Sugar Mill, and 7.5 from the Silverdome, brother and Smoothie King Center.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

dhads7161 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:29 pm I booked a Motel 6 in Orlando and had a great experience then again it was Orlando I don't think there on that International Drive area you're going to find a place that would be complete doo.
I've read reviews on this place. Most reviews say decor is dated and there isn't a lot near it but other than that it's alright.
It’s got all the checkmarks I experienced in San Jose: drug activity, criminal activity, prostitution, odors, poor maintenance, bug infestations, horrendous beds, poor customer service. I knew as soon as you quoted the price and I saw the first Google exterior picture.

Book something else safer especially if your party includes children. I’m happy to drop you off at the airport after SmackDown so you can just sleep there before your red eye.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

A lot of the negative reviews are people who get off on leaving negative reviews. I know this for a fact because my girlfriend lives 2.5 hours from me and every other week I go see her and stay in the same cheap hotel each time and there are some pretty incendiary reviews of it on Google yet I've never had a negative experience.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

That would be so cool if you could dump us off at the airport after SmackDown. It's me and my younger brother. Only issue would be going to pick our stuff up afterwards. Not sure I'd want to lug around my bags all day after checking out of the hotel early.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Sapolsky:
March 19th: The six man tag team tradition will continue at WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2018. The match is now set. It will feature the athletes who will carry independent wrestling forward in 2018. The bout is Darby Allin, DJZ & making his WWN Family debut Trey Miquel vs. Austin Theory, Travis Banks & making his WWN debut Zachery Wentz.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE BRISCOES (JAY & MARK BRISCOE) vs. JAY LETHAL & HIROSHI TANAHASHI

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/roh-w ... card-honor
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Who called this match months ago? ME!!! i called thisnone fpr awhile folks. Go back and check posts.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Taven just needs something and we can call this card complete. Maybe Aries comes in for a match with him?
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Probably not likely, but if Lethal and Tana win:
-Jay Lethal becomes the second ROH Grand Slam Champion, having already held the ROH World, Television, and Pure Championships
-Tanahashi becomes the second man ever to win titles in all three of NJPW, CMLL, and ROH. The other was Rocky Romero.

I'd be down for Lethal and Tana winning and then dropping the belts back to the Briscoes for their 10th reign at Best in the World. Dem Boys could do some major heel work against two faces as beloved and respected as Lethal and Tanahashi.
christopherclinton55

Post by christopherclinton55 »

Should be a good match sad that tanahashi vs Jay Lethal is never happening
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

christopherclinton55 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:01 pm Should be a good match sad that tanahashi vs Jay Lethal is never happening
You never know. WOTW/GW tours...
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Ellsworth vs. Riddle has confirmed my presence at JJSB2.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

So many damn good independent cards for the weekend but not enough time to go to all of them. I need a Hermione Granger time turner.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Really whatever card you're at from Thursday through Saturday you can regret not being elsewhere at the same time. Thursday you choose EVOLVE while EVOLVE will be great, you will regret not being able to be at the Sugar Mill for Wrestlecon Supershow ar the same time. Friday it's similar with EVOLVE and RevPro and the Hall of Fame, Mercury Rising, I can't believe I'm saying this...IMPACT. Saturday it's Takeover and SCOH.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Shows without competition:
Bloodsport
Spring Break
House of Hardcore
WrestleMania
Raw
SmackDown