Pre-Shows this Weekend?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ronwhitworth

Pre-Shows this Weekend?

Post by ronwhitworth »

Hey guys, love this new ROH forum...I am really excited to be attending my first two ROH shows since 2010 this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are pre-shows this weekend? All of the ROH shows I have attended have started 30-45 minutes before the published bell time with some pre-show matches, but I wasn't sure if that's still the case now? It's been a while...thanks in advance, and hope to see some of you guys there.
JustSkiff

Re: Pre-Shows this Weekend?

Post by JustSkiff »

I don't think they've had pre-shows in awhile.
astoph

Post by astoph »

JustSkiff wrote:I don't think they've had pre-shows in awhile.
- “Showdown in the Sun” is March 30th and 31st in Ft. Lauderdale, however, the Spring Break of Pro Wrestling kicks off on Thursday March 29th when NWA Ring Warriors presents “Battle of the Belts” at the National Guard Armory in Ft. Lauderdale. NWA World Heavyweight Champion Adam Pearce issued an open challenge for this event that was answered by ROH officials including Jim Cornette. Mr. Cornette has yet to name the opponent for Pearce but has stated that this young lion of ROH is on a roll and will prove to be a future champion. “Battle of the Belts” also has numerous wrestling legends signed to appear and the NWA Ring Warriors Grand Championship will be on the line as “The Marquee” Bruce Santee faces the 7-foot 315-pound Giant Titan. The winner of the match will defend his championship before “Showdown in the Sun” starts live on iPPV at the War Memorial on March 30th at 8PM. For tickets to this great card visit: http://www.nwaringwarriors.com and a portion of tickets sold will benefit the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation.

So, there is at least one pre-show match on the 30th.
ronwhitworth

Post by ronwhitworth »

Cool, thank you!
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I wonder if that'll be shown for free, ala Grizzly Redwood/Andy Ridge from DBD IX?