Kyle O'Reilly not signed

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
rovert

Re: Kyle O'Reilly not signed

Post by rovert »

King of Indy Style wrote:What do you expect, it's Rovert trying to be a jackass again, but just under an alias.
I registered to just to state it isn't me. Chris knows me well and can check that other poster's IP.

I am sorry you have it in for me King of Indy Style merely for posting factual information about ROH. But 99% of everything you dispute elsewhere was true and never once did you say you were wrong or apologised. Instead you irrationally got anger and anger.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Everyone needs to chill out. It's wrestling not politics or religion.
IT'S REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!

As to the O'Reilly thing, I have the real scoop: he is either going to stay, or leave. Nothing in-between.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Everyone needs to chill out. It's wrestling not politics or religion.
This.

So moving on, sadly with the latest info from the Torch which take as you will, it's kinda sad but maybe NJPW will offer O'Reilly a contract and help create some bridges.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

DBSommer wrote:
IT'S REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!

As to the O'Reilly thing, I have the real scoop: he is either going to stay, or leave. Nothing in-between.
WHAT?!?!?! SPOILERS GODDAMIT!!!
or Fb.com/ROHworld
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

This is the only time you will get a response from me on here Rovert. You have already messed up one board with your toxic and blatant elitist attitude. Don't do it here either.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Let's have it end there. Thanks :)

Anyway again it will be interesting to see what happens. Hey, if he doesn't re-sign maybe we can see him all over the place again!!
Or get O'Reilly vs Tye Dillinger like we all want ;)
or Fb.com/ROHworld
rovert

Post by rovert »

King of Indy Style wrote:This is the only time you will get a response from me on here Rovert. You have already messed up one board with your toxic and blatant elitist attitude. Don't do it here either.
For the record the ONLY reason I registered here is to dispel your lie about me being another poster. Now you can't even admit to being wrong. Which is you and your problem in nutshell. You create a toxic environment soley based on that large flaw.

You over the course of months insisted the ROH locker room was sunshine and rainbows, I make stuff up and contesting everything I posted which ultimately always turned out to be true. Then when I was right you'd no sell it and we'd repeat the cycle. We can go over your VOW post history if you want but I don't want your high strung childishness here. I am far from elitist if you treat me with respect I'll treat you with respect. But in the past that doesn't seem to be part of your make up. I am sorry ROH is in a bit of a shambles at the moment but I am just the messenger. That was the toxic thing. You didn't seem to handle that basic situation maturely. Likewise not apologising for saying I was posting under an alias. If the shoe was on the other foot I would. But then again if it was I'd be smart enough to realise that other poster isn't from Ireland while I am.
cgstong wrote:Let's have it end there. Thanks :)
Done but an apology would be a sign of good faith.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Honestly, I'm just happy that the news about all of these departures and changes is getting out at all (thanks to people like rovert). Whatever happens, happens, but at least we know about it.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Bullshit. This is far more critical than law enforcement profiling on minorities and habitat destruction (along with all of its other wonderful side effects) in industries such as meat, clothing, and junk food.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

supersonic wrote:
Bullshit. This is far more critical than law enforcement profiling on minorities and habitat destruction (along with all of its other wonderful side effects) in industries such as meat, clothing, and junk food.

where is the thumbs up button?

going back to Cole as champ would be bland and Kyle doesnt get people excited either IMO. Castle seems to get the biggest pops from the live events ive attended and obviously he can work so give him a run with the strap.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

if kyle leaves i put the belt on castle in the tv tapings...

cole winning in wk is the "safe thing" but idk.
Brada

Post by Brada »

leenie426 wrote:
Brada wrote:
rohfan237 wrote:Why exactly is it so difficult for you to believe Cole would win the belt back on 1/4?
I have said before that I don't see it for a number of reasons. They wouldn't spend months commutes to a storyline to just end it with the champion dropping it on another promotions show. Just don't see it happening.

O'Reilly is losing the belt at Wrestle Kingdom. No contract with ROH has been signed in the last two days. Cole becomes 1st three time champion.

I'm still willing to wager on that.
SandsShifter

Post by SandsShifter »

If Kyle really is leaving... how about a progression from Cole to Tana to Castle? Tana wanted the belt last year, and beating him for the belt would be huge for Dalton, that's for sure.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

If Kyle is leaving for the WWE to me that's one of the strangest signings I think i've seen that company make and I would have thought Kyle would have a much more realistic head on his shoulders, but I guess things will be fresh and exciting there but I do find it hard to believe success is in his future there.
Brada

Post by Brada »

DBSommer wrote:
IT'S REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!

DBSommer has nailed it. I'm with ya brotha....one of those WILL happen. Let's see someone debate that.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

BurningHammer wrote:If Kyle is leaving for the WWE to me that's one of the strangest signings I think i've seen that company make and I would have thought Kyle would have a much more realistic head on his shoulders, but I guess things will be fresh and exciting there but I do find it hard to believe success is in his future there.
It really isn't though. Someone pointed out a few weeks ago that Strong also got a completely random win over Jay Briscoe a couple of matches before leaving, and same thing with Moose getting three big matches against New Japan stars during the joint shows.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

SandsShifter wrote:If Kyle really is leaving... how about a progression from Cole to Tana to Castle? Tana wanted the belt last year, and beating him for the belt would be huge for Dalton, that's for sure.
While I appreciate your booking idea, I would mummify myself in barbed wire and jump off a mountain if this happens. No chance Tana loses to Castle in this lifetime. Which is fucked up because he has no problem jobbing to Yano.
SandsShifter

Post by SandsShifter »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
SandsShifter wrote:If Kyle really is leaving... how about a progression from Cole to Tana to Castle? Tana wanted the belt last year, and beating him for the belt would be huge for Dalton, that's for sure.
While I appreciate your booking idea, I would mummify myself in barbed wire and jump off a mountain if this happens. No chance Tana loses to Castle in this lifetime. Which is fucked up because he has no problem jobbing to Yano.
Fair point, I realize that Gedo probably wouldn't go for that, it was more of the idea of getting the belt some needed prestige with someone that actively wanted to win the belt, and then putting over someone huge by a win over a massive name like Tana. But, yeah, damn realism getting in the way.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Castle is nowhere near ready to being champ BTW, but Tanahashi would be awesome.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:Castle is nowhere near ready to being champ BTW, but Tanahashi would be awesome.
It would be, but I don't think Gedo is hip on having one of his contracted guys being booked as a champ in other promotion. Unless he calls the booking on Tana as champ which I would be fine with.