Who would you like to see at ROH?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Big Red Machine

Re: Who would you like to see at ROH?

Post by Big Red Machine »

Brada wrote:Dirty Andy Dalton did a great job again this weekend. He is on my list now of guys I would like to see ROH take a serious look at. He is definitely undersized, but the guy went nose to nose with War Machine. He has charisma, looks comfortable on the mic....give him a shot.
In his previous performances in ROH I have completely despised him and prayed I would never watch him wrestle ever again.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Big Red Machine wrote:
Brada wrote:Dirty Andy Dalton did a great job again this weekend. He is on my list now of guys I would like to see ROH take a serious look at. He is definitely undersized, but the guy went nose to nose with War Machine. He has charisma, looks comfortable on the mic....give him a shot.
In his previous performances in ROH I have completely despised him and prayed I would never watch him wrestle ever again.
If you check out the VOD from the Dallas show, check out his work. He's solid. I like the fact that he was given the opportunity to not just sell, but show some of his offensive skill set. I was impressed with him. I think there are a couple of different good creative ideas they could throw at him and it be successful.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

I think everyone wants more P. Dogg. His name is P, he used to count to three, now he rolls with the G.A.G.