Official Undisputed Legacy/Honor Reigns Supreme Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Official Undisputed Legacy/Honor Reigns Supreme Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So I just had a thought about these shows....

Jax Dane & War Machine are challenging for the Six-Man Tag Team Titles at Undisputed Legacy, but (to my knowledge) don't have an announced match for the next night at Honor Reigns Supreme. What are the chances that they do a shock title change in San Antonio, and then The Kingdom regain the titles the next night in a three-way match (with Jax Dane/War Machine & MCMG/Jay White)?
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Well THIS is interesting......do we have our Tag Title match for the 15th Anniversary show perhaps?

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/ ... 4186216448
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

King of Indy Style wrote:Well THIS is interesting......do we have our Tag Title match for the 15th Anniversary show perhaps?

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/ ... 4186216448
I think that could be a really good match!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Jonathan Gresham defeats Will Ferrara via submission

Tempura Boyz defeat The Addiction via pinfall with the help from an outside distraction by Adam Cole

Six Man Tag Titles
The Kingdom defeat War Machine and Jax Dane via pinfall (after the match Dane was angry at Ray Rowe for getting pinned and left war machine in the ring) to retain

Dalton Castle defeats Jay Lethal and Bobby Fish in a triple threat match where Castle pinned Lethal (after match Fish and Lethal brawl in the ring)

B.J. Whitmer defeats the Romantic Touch via pinfall

Keith Lee and Shane Taylor and The Briscoe Brothers was a no contest after Taylor and Jay pushed referee Todd Sinclair (chaos ensues after match with Taylor taking a Jay-driller and Lee going
through a table outside of the ring after a Mark Froggy Bow off the top rope )

Cody Rhodes defeats Donovan Dijak via pinfall

Bullet Club (Adam Cole, Adam Page, Young Bucks) defeat Motor City Machine Guns & Lio Rush & Jay White
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Brada

Post by Brada »

BJ Whitmer producing tonight.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Fish and Rush was extremely good tonight. 6 man tag really good too other than the booking. Main event was awesome. I don't think Matt Taven appreciated me calling him "Ratings killer" and Matt Taven means bathroom break".

Concession stands around America appreciate Matt Taven matches.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

So from what I've read, both shows were great and worth the VOD?
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Where the hell were Kenny King and Caprice Coleman?
Brada

Post by Brada »

Not booked. Weird. Dirty Andy Dalton did a great job teaming with Titus. They actually let him get quite a bit of offense in against War Machine. He might be worth looking at.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

interesting how they put 3 guys behind cole belt at the same time...that is cool

also jay white vs briscoe at new york or las vegas?

shane taylor with a new partner?
Brada

Post by Brada »

Unless my leg was being pulled, the plan earlier in the afternoon was for Taylor to interfere.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I think both shows look good on paper, keep the trend of vod shows being the best shows they produce since SBG took over.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I would definitely recommend the Dallas show for anyone interested. The 2nd half of the show with Fish/Rush, 6 man, and Briscoes/Bucks was REALLY strong. Dalton/Dijak was a fun opener, if you are a fan of the comedy spots.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

What in the hell was the purpose of booking Briscoes vs. PBK to go to a no-contest?

Hell... we had six matches on that show that were announced in advance, and of those we had one no-contest and one f*cking distraction finish. Can we please stop it with this stupid bullsh*t dirty booking? Like.. does Delirious really think that in 2017 people are going to be outraged that Cole distracted Daniels and caused him to lose a wrestling match and thus will buy the PPV? COME ON! Just let the #1 contender beat the jobbers with the terrible name and have Cole attack him after the match or something if you want to do an angle.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

They wanted to keep Taylor strong so that they can change it to Jay vs. Taylor obviously.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

The Dragon Saga wrote:They wanted to keep Taylor strong so that they can change it to Jay vs. Taylor obviously.
So how does having Lee get pinned prevent that from happening?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Big Red Machine wrote:
The Dragon Saga wrote:They wanted to keep Taylor strong so that they can change it to Jay vs. Taylor obviously.
So how does having Lee get pinned prevent that from happening?
Didn't they just make a story line that they put Lee out action for a long time and that's why you wouldn't being seeing him.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Big Red Machine wrote:What in the hell was the purpose of booking Briscoes vs. PBK to go to a no-contest?

Hell... we had six matches on that show that were announced in advance, and of those we had one no-contest and one f*cking distraction finish. Can we please stop it with this stupid bullsh*t dirty booking? Like.. does Delirious really think that in 2017 people are going to be outraged that Cole distracted Daniels and caused him to lose a wrestling match and thus will buy the PPV? COME ON! Just let the #1 contender beat the jobbers with the terrible name and have Cole attack him after the match or something if you want to do an angle.
Why are these booking decisions bad, to me they make sense and actually promote and help story lines/characters running through shows, the fact is just attacking him after the match is just bullshit samey booking as the other stuff you are being annoyed about. These types of booking just satisfy everyone involved. You seems to think wrestlers aren't the ones being a problem here and it's just Delirious.
Last edited by BurningHammer on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Brada wrote:Not booked. Weird. Dirty Andy Dalton did a great job teaming with Titus. They actually let him get quite a bit of offense in against War Machine. He might be worth looking at.
He has improved a lot since his time in Noah, he really found his aggression and also his body and it's helped him alot and I think he has something to give any promotion now. I would certainly like to him more of him now and I hope that's going to come.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Agreed. With Dijak gone, Rush about to be gone, Cole and War Machine possibly leaving, those are spots that need to be addressed. Andy Dalton DEFINITELY needs to be a full time roster guy. No doubt about it.