09/28/2020: Return of Podcast of Honor

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: ROHCast Questions thread *UPDATED 09/14/17*

Post by cgstong »

Podcast of Honor 10/02/17 DBD XV Review, Global Wars Updates, & Joe vs Kobashi Memories: https://goo.gl/yb8RJd

Sorry, no questions this time because we had limited time
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: 11/22/17 Update: Get Your Questions In!

Post by cgstong »

11/22/17 Update: Get Your Questions In!

We will be recording a Podcast of Honor very soon after Thanksgiving passes. Tentatively scheduled for 12/03. Get your questions in and thank you as always for your continued support!
or Fb.com/ROHworld
KL_

Post by KL_ »

Do you like Coleman's Pulpit show ?
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

If you could choose five independent wrestlers for ROH to pluck up who would you choose?
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

- If Dalton wins at FB, how would you book his title reign un 2018? And what would you do with Cody?

- Do you see The Briscoes winning again the Tag Team Titles?

- ROH has changed his style and it isn't anymore a company based on the world "Honor", do you see this as a bad thing? Should they return to their old style despiste all the great attendance numbers they've done this year?

- Do you think that ROH could become the next TNA? Some fans say that they are making the same mistakes TNA did when they started to lose their identity.

- What do you expect from the new "ROH Network"? How do you feel knowing that all the great theme songs will be removed due to copyright?

- I am the only one that has The Dawgs as a guilty pleasure?
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Screw The Dawgs...I'd rathet have P. Dogg!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

- What do you guys think of The Briscoes heel turn?

- Should Joe Koff make an effort to re-sign guys sooner to avoid distracting contract talk?
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Thanks for all the questions! We recorded a bonus section for them because I thought we were hit on time but the whole crew was able to stay. It's a lot of fun and it got a bit crazy. It is coming soon.
or Fb.com/ROHworld
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

cgstong wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 am Thanks for all the questions! We recorded a bonus section for them because I thought we were hit on time but the whole crew was able to stay. It's a lot of fun and it got a bit crazy. It is coming soon.
Hey, when will you post the bonus podcast with the questions?
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: 12/11/17 Update: Mailbag Session Posted

Post by cgstong »

Hey everyone! Finally got the Q & A session posted here that has answers to your questions. Sorry it took so long. Been volunteering in southern Cali helping out victims of the fires and completing my final week for my studies. SO.... here it is finally. Sorry again

Podcast of Honor 12/11/17 Part II Mailbag Edition https://goo.gl/DFFQ3D

AlexROH wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am
cgstong wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 am Thanks for all the questions! We recorded a bonus section for them because I thought we were hit on time but the whole crew was able to stay. It's a lot of fun and it got a bit crazy. It is coming soon.
Just now saw this so you ask and ye shall receive... and yet your joy will be less than full once you listen to it HAHA
or Fb.com/ROHworld
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

cgstong wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 am Hey everyone! Finally got the Q & A session posted here that has answers to your questions. Sorry it took so long. Been volunteering in southern Cali helping out victims of the fires and completing my final week for my studies. SO.... here it is finally. Sorry again

Podcast of Honor 12/11/17 Part II Mailbag Edition https://goo.gl/DFFQ3D

AlexROH wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am
Just now saw this so you ask and ye shall receive... and yet your joy will be less than full once you listen to it HAHA
That Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bonus Segment was hilarious ahahahaha. You're the best.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

cgstong wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 am Hey everyone! Finally got the Q & A session posted here that has answers to your questions. Sorry it took so long. Been volunteering in southern Cali helping out victims of the fires and completing my final week for my studies. SO.... here it is finally. Sorry again
<3

The admin of the people!

Will probably tune in sometime soon. Thanks for keeping to on the mailbag.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: 01/30/18: 2017 Year in Review Podcast posted

Post by cgstong »

2017 In Review: ROH Wrestling: http://rohworld.com/2017-review-roh-wrestling/

We will be opening up the mailbag for the next Podcast of Honor soon
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: 03/12/18: 16th Anniversary Review Posted

Post by cgstong »

New Podcast of Honor is out covering 16th Anniversary show. We will have a Q&A session for the next one, I promise!

Podcast of Honor 03/12/18 16th Anniversary Review http://rohworld.com/podcast-honor-03-12 ... ry-review/
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: ROH World Podcast Thread *Updated 6/25*

Post by cgstong »

Sorry for the long delay between shows this time around! May just was a scheduling nightmare but we are back and we will definitely have a Q&A session next time around!

Chris, Rich, Ari, and Miccio are finally back with LOTS to talk about. The crew talk about the issues with the MSG deal and offer up some insight as to what other venues ROH could look into within the New York area. They look at Punishment Martinez as TV Champion and what it means for the future. Then the crew preview the Best in the World PPV with some surprising predictions for the main event. Including some long form scenarios that could play out. Tell us what you think! Send your feedback to mailbag@pwponderings.com

Podcast of Honor 06/25/18 MSG Issues, Best in the World 2018 Preview: http://rohworld.com/podcast-honor-msg-i ... 8-preview/
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: ROH World Podcast Thread *Updated 12/05*

Post by cgstong »

We plan on recording our next Podcast of Honor on 12/09

Submit your questions here!
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Big Red Machine

Re: ROH World Podcast Thread *Updated 12/05*

Post by Big Red Machine »

Who do you see getting elevated to the main event (or near-main event) spots being vacated by Bullet Club and SCU when they leave?
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: ROH Review Joins ROHWorld/PWP *Updated 3/31/2020*

Post by cgstong »

The crew at ROHReview have joined the PWPonderings/ROHWorld podcast network as our ROH podcast. You can follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/rohreview

Welcome them and give their latest episode a listen:

ROH Review 03/31/20 Episode 21 “Can 2 Guys 1 Tag Stay Undefeated and become the new ROH World Tag Team Champions” http://rohworld.com/rohreview-joins-pwp ... pisode-21/

Hosted by the Broken But Glorious Wrestling Podcast Network, the ROHReview was formed in November 2019 by Three-Time Pro Wrestling Author Oliver Newman and Pro Wrestling Journalist Steven Jackson. Sharing a mutual love for Ring of Honor Wrestling, they set about reviewing and covering the company’s current product, as well as their back catalogue.

From this initial idea, the ROHReview has steadily grown over the last 5 months, gaining a loyal fan following with 534 Youtube Views, over 27 hours of recorded content and 14,536 listens on SoundCloud (as of last count)! This growth in status and popularity has helped the ROHReview conduct several exclusive interviews with former and current Ring of Honor talent, leading the podcast to become a hugely viable source for fans and journalists alike.

Episode 21 of the ROHReview – “Can 2 Guys 1 Tag Stay Undefeated and become the new ROH World Tag Team Champions” – reviews a fantastic main-event between Silas Young and Josh Woods against current ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham, along with looking at other Bound By Honor matches featuring Alex Shelley vs Rey Horus and Dan Maff and Jeff Cobb vs. The Briscoe Brothers, it also features a brilliant ROH Throwback between El Generico and Kota Ibushi as well as a special Star Spotlight focussing on Women of Honor pioneer Simply Luscious!
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ROHReview

Re: ROH Review Joins ROHWorld/PWP *Updated 3/31/2020*

Post by ROHReview »

Hello everyone,

We hope you are all safe and well,

Thank you Chris for offering us the opportunity to be the ROH Podcast on ROH World/PWPonderings.

We have posted a few times (before this), we had issues logging in, thankfully they have been cleared up.

Looking forward to some great ROH chat and if you have any questions you would like answered about ROH, feel free to send them along and we will answer them on the show.

ROH Review - Oliver Newman and Steven Jackson
ROHReview: Hosted by 3-Time Wrestling Author Oliver Newman & Wrestling Journalist Steven Jackson

Oliver's Books - https://www.amazon.com/Oliver-Newman/e/B01L24QI3U
Steven's Writing - http://thewrestlingestate.com/index.php ... n-jackson/
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: 09/28/2020: Return of Podcast of Honor

Post by cgstong »

09/28/2020

Hey everyone! The Podcast of Honor is going to return, and I am working on getting some video projects on the way to our Youtube channel.
I'll be posting a date and we'll ask for some questions!
or Fb.com/ROHworld