Taeler Hendrix

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Brada

Taeler Hendrix

Post by Brada »

Is this the repackaging of Taeler Hendrix??

What is this supposed to make her intimidating now?

Wilson

Re: Taeler Hendrix

Post by Wilson »

For whatever reason, the YouTube clip won't load. I imagine you're speaking of the Hail Hendrix videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c2idL93GYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apkbW-5XonQ

I agree with your emphasis on the question marks. Her being sexed up and her canonization of being a legitimate wrestler seem to really clash. Overall, I think Taeler is a pretty good talent that needs her character drastically adjusted and probably needs a mouthpiece. She also needs to refrain from using all that abled language.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

he is good at promos, he can be a good manager for someone or the face of the woh if roh finally creates a belt.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I think Taeler Hendrix is hot, so an unbiased opinion from me on this is not going to happen.
Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:I think Taeler Hendrix is hot, so an unbiased opinion from me on this is not going to happen.
are there people that think she's not?
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

With all due respect, gents, we're going to have to refrain from gendered speak for this thread to be open.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Wilson wrote:With all due respect, gents, we're going to have to refrain from gendered speak for this thread to be open.
Totally understand. I usually don't resort to shit like that.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Wilson wrote:For whatever reason, the YouTube clip won't load. I imagine you're speaking of the Hail Hendrix videos.

I agree with your emphasis on the question marks. Her being sexed up and her canonization of being a legitimate wrestler seem to really clash. Overall, I think Taeler is a pretty good talent that needs her character drastically adjusted and probably needs a mouthpiece. She also needs to refrain from using all that abled language.
Exactly, it's such a drastic change in character from being a heavy dose of sex appeal to that of being intimidating? From a continuity standpoint, just doesn't seem logical.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Brada wrote:
Wilson wrote:For whatever reason, the YouTube clip won't load. I imagine you're speaking of the Hail Hendrix videos.

Exactly, it's such a drastic change in character from being a heavy dose of sex appeal to that of being intimidating? From a continuity standpoint, just doesn't seem logical.
Aside from my comment above, yes I hate drastic character changes out of nowhere and this certainly falls under this category. Kind of like when Chavo Guerrero Jr. became Kerwin White. Ugh.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Chavo Guerrero to Kerwin White..........lmao. Had forgot all about that until now. Perfect example. Good lord how stupid was that?
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Wilson wrote:With all due respect, gents, we're going to have to refrain from gendered speak for this thread to be open.
Totally understand. I usually don't resort to shit like that.
Thanks for owning it and being generous about it.

I liked her powerful, muse-like presence as a part of the House of Truth, in a very similar way to how I liked Selezia as a bruiser female bodyguard. If there is anyone who is fussy and wants female valets down-pat, it’s probably Truth Martini, right?

I even found it OK when she transitioned out of the HoT to being a billed only as a wrestler that was meant to be a top player. It was when she cut shouty, insipid promos that turned off anyone that was potentially on board. Now I guess she’s doing an AJ Lee thing with cheap, animated graphics and outdated editing. I don’t know. I don’t even know where to point fingers. Everything about the WOH division is awful.
Duke of Bridgewater

Post by Duke of Bridgewater »

Vanilla Gorilla wrote:
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:I think Taeler Hendrix is hot, so an unbiased opinion from me on this is not going to happen.
are there people that think she's not?
Me. :shock:

She is a beautiful woman, but "sexed up" like this is way too much for me to find her attractive.
I'm all for the Women of Honor, but Taeler (and Mandy Leon) are not what I am looking for.