La revancha stipulation

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Re: La revancha stipulation

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Have ROH actually said there will be a stipulation added to the match?

There's been no mention of it on the TV show?

I might just be missing something!
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

ROHWorld_Harry wrote:Have ROH actually said there will be a stipulation added to the match?

There's been no mention of it on the TV show?

I might just be missing something!
It was mentioned in the newswire.
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

There's only one way this epic feud can be settled....

.. In a Dance Off.
Renegade121

Post by Renegade121 »

SteenMark23 wrote:There's only one way this epic feud can be settled....

.. In a Dance Off.
Now thats something i would like to see
Mr. Small Package

Post by Mr. Small Package »

Has there been made any mention when the stipulation will be announced?
Chaosphere

Post by Chaosphere »

I heard it was gunna be a hot dog eating contest!
astoph

Post by astoph »

Mr. Small Package wrote:Has there been made any mention when the stipulation will be announced?
Probably tuesday's newswire
elitist swine

Post by elitist swine »

"Given the history of these two men and the level of brutality we have seen whenever they have stood opposite one another inside the ring, ROH officials have determined that a stipulation is absolutely necessary to ensure the match comes to a decisive conclusion.

The chosen stip: Last Man Standing!

No pinfalls, no submissions, just two men fighting it out with whatever they have at their disposal, until one man cannot answer the 10 count. The only caveat to this war is that the ban on the piledriver remains in effect…

“Seriously?” Steen told ROHWrestling.com when informed of the match, “I can use ladders, chairs, tables, hell it sounds like I could set Generico on fire if I wanted to, but I still can’t use the Package Piledriver? That’s funny. So tell me, what are you afraid of Jimmy? That I’ll break Generico’s neck? That I’ll take advantage of the opportunity and just start piledriving everyone I can get my hands on? Do you think I really give a damn at this point that you’ve taken one move away from me? You took away a year of my life, you’ve taken away the Ring of Honor I loved, and you think taking away one move matters? Ask Generico and in his stupid broken English he can tell you himself that I’ve got plenty of other ways to put an end to this. I just want you to watch closely, I want you to gather up Davey and Eddie and Roddy and anyone else who might get their hands on that title before I do and make them watch what happens to Generico. It’s a sign of the future Jimmy, but it’s not a nightmare that’s coming, it’s my dream come true.”

There have only been two Last Man Standing matches in ROH’s 10 year history and one of those involved Steen when he beat Colt Cabana at “Supercard of Honor V”. With Generico returning for the first time in nearly four months, with all the history between these two men, this battle has all the potential to be as bloody & brutal as “Final Battle 2010”. Generico vs. Steen, Last Man Standing, March 30th at “Showdown in the Sun”, tickets are available here!!! Can’t be there live, order it on iPPV right here."

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/last-man-standing
drmmawresperc

Post by drmmawresperc »

WrestlingMatters wrote:
BalzOfHonor wrote:Maybe I missed something, but why would El Generico be leaving?
That's the rumour going around, he's not under contract and everything I've heard seems like it's writing on the wall.
El Generico jumped ship to Dragon Gate USA.