OBSERVER SCOOP: WWE NETWORK CHANGES AFFECTING ROH AND TNA

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: OBSERVER SCOOP: WWE NETWORK CHANGES AFFECTING ROH AND TN

Post by supersonic »

ayaashm wrote:What Dave has said on this so far :
Anything at all written about WWE and them is premature. As of this minute, the sides have not even had the first conversation although guaranteed they will.

But idea that WWE will give them stuff or they'll give WWE stuff, while possible they could reach an agreement, it's every bit as possible as WWE will give NJPW stuff and NJPW will give WWE stuff, or same with ROH (which I think has allowed WWE to use some stuff) maybe slightly more but only slightly.

WWE is not happy that the price value has just skyrocketed (and that word is not exaggerated) if they want to get into the indie content game, and they obviously did based on their surveys.

Also, more importantly, if you are Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly and the Young Bucks, you have no idea what good news this could be.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

It'll be very interesting to see what happens with this FloSports/FloSlam deal. Personally, I would love for ROH to be a part of it.
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

I've honestly been surprised the last year or so that Netflix didn't combat the creation of the WWE Network by seeking a deal with TNA when their television status was up in the air.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

trufreedom wrote:I've honestly been surprised the last year or so that Netflix didn't combat the creation of the WWE Network by seeking a deal with TNA when their television status was up in the air.
In what way is it surprising that an online streaming service that has a reputation for acclaimed programming, wouldn't entertain the idea of "firing a shot at WWE" by recruiting a lowest common denominator niche program that has been incompetently spearheaded to gushing red levels since its 2002 inception?
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I hope ROH isn't in a position that they have to sell their tape libarary like TNA is in right now. I'm really surprised wwe hasn't aquired the latter's tape library by now.