CONGRATS AJ STYLES~!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

CONGRATS AJ STYLES~!

Post by supersonic »

As expected, the man who had been ready for the big time since 2003 but took more than a decade to be offered a lucrative WWE contract worthy of his actual greatness, has finally reached the top of a WWE brand, becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion, a title with lineage dating back to 1963.

A former IWGP Heavyweight Champion, ROH Tag Team Champion, PWG Champion, and mulitiple-time champion in TNA, AJ Styles has earned every bit of his success, and every ROH fan should be glad to see someone who gave so much to the underground wrestling scene, join CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Tyler Black, and Kevin Steen as ROH legends to have ascended to the top of the industry's mainstream scene.

JTCole

Re: CONGRATS AJ STYLES~!

Post by JTCole »

Too bad he never won the ROH title
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

the man that put the company in her back in 2014 and half 2015..a shame he never won the ROH title

the best wrestler in the world...

congrats aj.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Only bad thing was the anticlimactic finish of his title win.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

dhads7161 wrote:Only bad thing was the anticlimactic finish of his title win.
I didn't think it was anti-climactic at all.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Should probably have gone over at Final Battle to be honest.

The underdog champion going over the bigger star is all well and good if you have a satisfying long-term plan in place. In retrospect I'd have taken him winning and immediately vacating the title over the past year of aimlessness.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.