2016 Survival of the Fittest

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Vanilla Gorilla

Re: 2016 Survival of the Fittest

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

Brada wrote:was the Texas loop a "one off" for Dane?? I haven't seen anything yet about using him moving forward...figured with a few being booked in Japan, and him being local, that was the obvious reason to use him in Texas....
I think so.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Putting a "one off" guy in SOTF finals doesnt seem right to me. Why couldn't they have put a regular in that spot? Put a Daniels in there, you could have still used Jax Dane on the show, could have made him a "hired gun" from Cole while he was away to try to soften up O'Reilly before FB.....

Just my two cents.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

From what I've seen of him as NWA Champ and in ROH he seemed to fit in pretty well for the current product. We will probably see him again.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

From what I've seen of him as NWA Champ and in ROH he seemed to fit in pretty well for the current product. We will probably see him again.
Mmmh, I think Jax Dane is a bad/average wrestler. At SOTF he just did three-four typical powerhouse moves, I don't think having him in the roster would benefit ROH's product at all.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

AlexROH wrote: Mmmh, I think Jax Dane is a bad/average wrestler. At SOTF he just did three-four typical powerhouse moves, I don't think having him in the roster would benefit ROH's product at all.
He is certainly not my first choice from guys who are out there and could be scooped up by ROH
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Brada

Post by Brada »

I agree with Alex....no disrespect to Jax Dane, I just don't think his style fits the product. Unless you are going to put them in the ring with another powerhouse, he is going to look a bit off the pace.