Gabe jewpolsky

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Wrestlingfan345

Gabe jewpolsky

Post by Wrestlingfan345 »

Let's talk about gabe jewpolsky and by the way make fun of me nothing any of you say will hurt my feelings I can care less about criticism or insults. So now onto gabe jewpolsky man what an overrated booker he is nerds love him smart marks love him why because he booked jack Evans jumping off a stage in 2006? Why because he let a fat hack from Japan come over and wrestle in Roh against Samoa Joe? He always said he never wanted to be like wwe now he's sleeping with another Jew in triple h and kissing his ass wwe is amazing he says thank you wwe for putting these guys on tv that probably will never get a chance on the main roster but since they are in the cruiserweight Classic horseshit, let's celebrate. Bottom line I don't like gabe sapolsky I bet he's a cheap Jew too. Evolve sucks too Roh is much better without him go hunter. you all know it's true gabe jewpolsky is a dumb ass Jew he learned how to be from that fat walrus Paul heyman He slept with Paul jewman for years now he's sleeping with triple h and Beleive me I love triple h have been a fan since 1994 starting in wcw but it is kind of funny to be honest. gabe jewpolsky to the rescue for you nerds I bet you Jews love him too. Well I'm sure I will get banned for life from this message board awwwww I'm so hurt but I needed to get this out there. Have a great day Jews!
JTCole

Re: Gabe jewpolsky

Post by JTCole »

We've reached the lowest point ever for this forum ladies and gentlemen.

Congratulations!
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Get out of here.
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

Man, message board trolls aren't even trying anymore.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Burnside wrote:
Wrestlingfan345 wrote: No I'm saying if your going to complain then don't watch it's like you losers get enjoyment out of bashing stuff seriously get a real life and especially don't show up to the live events of any company if you're going to complain that is completely unfair to others who want to enjoy the show all I'm saying.
No I'm saying if you're going to complain then don't visit the board it's like you loser get enjoyment out of bashing stuff seriously get a real life and especially don't show up to the forum of any message board if you're going to complain that is completely unfair to others who want to enjoy the complaining all I'm saying.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Wrestlingfan345 wrote: Have a great day Jews!
Don't worry. We will. BYE!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Karma comes back in ways we do not forsee. For instance, your brainless racist rant may return to you in a few years in the form of a slow, incurable cancer. Dying a slow death seems like a nice end for your life. Or maybe you'll just get beaten to within an inch of your life and become a drooling vegetable.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Karma comes back in ways we do not forsee. For instance, your brainless racist rant may return to you in a few years in the form of a slow, incurable cancer. Dying a slow death seems like a nice end for your life. Or maybe you'll just get beaten to within an inch of your life and become a drooling vegetable.
Throw in gonorrhea.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

The Super Mario film's script had more effort than this low hanging fruit.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Shiek are you on the A to Z again?
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

This is what happens when you can't get laid.