Hunter Johnston is a great booker

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Wrestlingfan345

Hunter Johnston is a great booker

Post by Wrestlingfan345 »

First off before I start this I stated a few months ago that hunter should step down as booker and I want to apologize for that I got a little carried away because I didn't think a booker shouldn't be dating a wrestler but as long as they are happy then quite frankly that's what counts. Now I just want to state I think Roh since late 2012 has been fantastic since Jim cornette left. Since then we have seen fresh storylines, great wrestling, so many old faces come back, a great partnership with new japan pro wrestling, packed houses up to 6 or so ppvs a year etc. etc. And it's all thanks in part to hunter Johnston.

He has really turned roh into a fun product with so much compelling stuff. For those of you who don't like hunter then don't watch Roh it's as simple as that if you are going to come on here and bitch and rant about how much he sucks then don't watch but obviously you care if you keep commenting how much he sucks. In my personal opinion he's doing a damn fine job and I hope he stays booker for many more years to come. He's better then gabe jewpolsky Roh for life period. Go ahead hate me insult me I don't give a flying fuck it's my opinion I'm entitled to it go suck a cock if you want to make idiotic comments towards me. Have a great day and for any positive feedback thank you, thank you for understanding it's my opinion and this is the way I feel for my love for Roh!

Ps go ahead say I'm trolling because I don't agree with you pussies on here I hope hunter and joe bans you from Roh events because all you chronic complaining masturbators don't deserve to be at an event go whack off to jewpolsky lmfao
alitigress

Re: Hunter Johnston is a great booker

Post by alitigress »

Are you drunk? Lmao I'm not saying im disagreeing with you but was the insult to gabe nessaray.
Blackshirt30

Post by Blackshirt30 »

No, no, you aren't trolling...haha.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Please don’t make racist comments here nor anywhere else.

Also, nope.
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

Is this that ref that got fired for grabbing Mandy trying to get his job back?
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Trollol