anyone have he monthly subscription to NJPW World?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Vanilla Gorilla

anyone have he monthly subscription to NJPW World?

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

if so, any issue with their video playback? or any issue with your credit card or billing?
famicommander

Re: anyone have he monthly subscription to NJPW World?

Post by famicommander »

I haven't had any issues. Signed up before Wrestle Kingdom 10.
Blackshirt30

Post by Blackshirt30 »

I signed up back in January and have had no problems to this point.
Vanilla Gorilla

so the player is far better than what ROH is rolling out on their website?

thanks for the input, lads.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

I signed up just for last year's G1 so things might have changed but back then their video player was much better than ROH's.

As for billing... I had to get my credit card company on the phone while I was making the transaction in order for them to not flag my card and shut it down, and I had to do that at the beginning of the next month as well.
Embracejg

Post by Embracejg »

I still don't understand why there isn't a true English language platform for NJPW World, especially when they're marketing to English-speaking fans.
Vanilla Gorilla

Embracejg wrote:I still don't understand why there isn't a true English language platform for NJPW World, especially when they're marketing to English-speaking fans.
yeah, some things on there won't translate on chrome. Not exactly sure I'm clicking on the right things.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vanilla Gorilla

STITCHES wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
excuse my ignorance, but why is this funny?
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

I had an issue with the billing and haven't been able to get it since. Worked fine for about 8 months then all of a sudden they wouldn't accept my card. Called the card company and they checked everything and made sure there were no flags or issues with it being international, and it still wouldn't work. Some issue on NJPW's end. But of course since their customer service is all Japanese I couldn't get it resolved. Sucks that I can't subscribe now because I loved it while I had it.
So, no issues with getting charged extra or anything, just that it's possible it might randomly get cancelled.
Vanilla Gorilla

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:I had an issue with the billing and haven't been able to get it since. Worked fine for about 8 months then all of a sudden they wouldn't accept my card. Called the card company and they checked everything and made sure there were no flags or issues with it being international, and it still wouldn't work. Some issue on NJPW's end. But of course since their customer service is all Japanese I couldn't get it resolved. Sucks that I can't subscribe now because I loved it while I had it.
So, no issues with getting charged extra or anything, just that it's possible it might randomly get cancelled.
I ended up just getting a rechargeable visa and putting it on that, so I could avoid billing issues.