ROH could afford to lose ...

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

Re: ROH could afford to lose ...

Post by 187_Joeism »

I was going to say Jay Diesel too but he is a non factor IMO
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Diesel is 100% worthless.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

He is, i meant he is not used enough to have me include him in the list
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

I would say good bye to Cheeseburger, Will Ferrara , Jay Diesel , Rhett Titus, Hanson and Moose. This would allow two under valued talents , Kenny King and Ray Rowe , to move in a new directions .

Also , room would be cleared for Keith Lee, Shane Taylor , Punisher Martinez and Jason Kincaid to join the company full time.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Hanson showed that he is a good singles wrestler when Rowe was injured, i would never get rid of him. Kenny King on the other hand is nothing special as a singles guy.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

187_Joeism wrote:Hanson showed that he is a good singles wrestler when Rowe was injured, i would never get rid of him. Kenny King on the other hand is nothing special as a singles guy.
I would separate King from Titus and give him a single pushes. King has never had a single push in ROH , let 's see what King can do if he given is the ball. King is not drawing a nickel in the tag team division. King has a big upside if anyone ever knew how to book him .

That cool if you like Hanson work . I just don't see Hanson a a talent will ever draw money for ROH . .
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Joey Daddiego is the only guy I simply can't enjoy.

Not the biggest Brutal Bob fan but he can be okay in small doses, as well as Hughes. Rhett Titus is a common whipping boy and while I'm not big on him, I don't think he's terrible. Just vanilla.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Daddiego for sure. I want to say Cheeseburger, but it's undeniable that he always gets a good live reaction and actually sells some merch, which is more than can be said about some others on the roster.
I've been bored with The Addiction for a while, and have not once been interested in a Kazarian singles match in ROH.

I actually like War Machine. I think Hanson is definitely worth keeping, and while not necessarily a shining star, Rowe has had moments here and there where I've been impressed.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

"Afford to lose..."

I'm sure they could afford to lose anybody, who do I think they could drop though? As said, Diesel, however hes a dojo student so they had to give him at the least a chance. After that I think in some form or another everyone serves a purpose.