Fix Best in the World '16

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
BurningHammer

Re: Fix Best in the World '16

Post by BurningHammer »

The thing is with the end of the last PPV it's meant to be a shock move and one trying to shake up the future of ROH, now I see it by booking the main event as it they are continuing on with how ROH was original meant to be before all this happened as Nigel wants to show that they aren't bigger than ROH. I'm fine with that as long as they continue the story line of the Bullet Club through into the PPV and don't just blow it off overall I think that's good and keeps momentum to a lot of people if done right.

Personally I don't think Cole should be involved in the main event just yet, It would be great for Cole to win it at Final Battle and lead into the 2016 with Bullet Club on top maybe with all the titles, maybe with of Hero or someone like LowKi/London coming back to help ROH and we go to close of the PPV.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Vanilla Gorilla wrote:
The Dragon Saga wrote:What needs to be fixed?

We don't even know 1/2 the card yet.
another thread has several people calling it a shit card, good punishment for North Carolina and an easy card to skip. So, if there's complaints about it, I want to see how others might fix it
I don't know which thread that is but I can already tell you the names of the users complaining without looking.

The show will be fine. That's a solid main event and they've already released a YouTube video to start promoting it.

To fix something it first has to be broken, you can't fix something before its even created yet.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

For the record, I have not complained about the card...yet.
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:For the record, I have not complained about the card...yet.
Don't worry, we'll give you five minutes.
EvanKnight

Post by EvanKnight »

Without any major changes to current events, here's what I'd do. It's what I'd like to watch, gives enough time for the right matches, and should be worth going out of the way to see.

Match #1
Lio Rush vs Will Ferrera w/Coleman

Back and forth where Ferrera keeps gaining the uperhand and Lio pulls out the victory.

Macth #2
Trios Semi Final
MCMG & Bourne vs ANX & ACH

With all the talk of a new title, I'd like to see a trios. "lucha" no tag if on the outside rule. MCMG & Bourne take the win after a full little showcase.

Macth #3
Trios Semi Final
Bucks & Cole vs War Machine & Mark Briscoe

Ideally this has a Briscoe/Hanson/Rowe video package before the match. Shenanigans from Hangman Page leads to victory for the Bullet Club. This prompts continued post match fighting, escalating to a zip tie superkick party on War Machine and a hanging for Mark. This brings out Jay for the save, ring clearing, and a promo where he declares he's riled up and ready to kick ass so he calls out Lethal...

Match #4
World Title
Jay Briscoe vs Jay Lethal

Good rematch which Lethal gets the clean win on

Match #5
Tage Title Macth
ReDragon vs Addiction

Because hey why not. New champs need a good win, Dragon can stands the loss with the singles focuses, and the match should be good.

Match #6
Dalton Castle vs Adam Page

A little pallet cleanser before the main event. Should be a good showcase for both. Bullet club make their inevitable way to the ringside area drawing out the MCMG & Bourne along with Briscoe. Castle picks up the 3 count in the chaos. Briscoe and Castle run off Page as the 6 others start their match...

Match #7
Trios Final
Bucks & Cole vs MCMG & Bourne

Main event level action, leaving it all out there...Bullet Club becomes your new ROH trios champs.

Cole gets to taunt Lethal about his title main evening, Briscoes, War Machine, MCMG & Bourne all still have ongoing issue wiht the Bullet Club. For me, that's a well balanced, paced, "supercard" show with solid matches and finishes that makes you want to rewatch and buy the next show...
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

EvanKnight wrote:Without any major changes to current events, here's what I'd do. It's what I'd like to watch, gives enough time for the right matches, and should be worth going out of the way to see.

Match #1
Lio Rush vs Will Ferrera w/Coleman

Back and forth where Ferrera keeps gaining the uperhand and Lio pulls out the victory.

Macth #2
Trios Semi Final
MCMG & Bourne vs ANX & ACH

With all the talk of a new title, I'd like to see a trios. "lucha" no tag if on the outside rule. MCMG & Bourne take the win after a full little showcase.

Macth #3
Trios Semi Final
Bucks & Cole vs War Machine & Mark Briscoe

Ideally this has a Briscoe/Hanson/Rowe video package before the match. Shenanigans from Hangman Page leads to victory for the Bullet Club. This prompts continued post match fighting, escalating to a zip tie superkick party on War Machine and a hanging for Mark. This brings out Jay for the save, ring clearing, and a promo where he declares he's riled up and ready to kick ass so he calls out Lethal...

Match #4
World Title
Jay Briscoe vs Jay Lethal

Good rematch which Lethal gets the clean win on

Match #5
Tage Title Macth
ReDragon vs Addiction

Because hey why not. New champs need a good win, Dragon can stands the loss with the singles focuses, and the match should be good.

Match #6
Dalton Castle vs Adam Page

A little pallet cleanser before the main event. Should be a good showcase for both. Bullet club make their inevitable way to the ringside area drawing out the MCMG & Bourne along with Briscoe. Castle picks up the 3 count in the chaos. Briscoe and Castle run off Page as the 6 others start their match...

Match #7
Trios Final
Bucks & Cole vs MCMG & Bourne

Main event level action, leaving it all out there...Bullet Club becomes your new ROH trios champs.

Cole gets to taunt Lethal about his title main evening, Briscoes, War Machine, MCMG & Bourne all still have ongoing issue wiht the Bullet Club. For me, that's a well balanced, paced, "supercard" show with solid matches and finishes that makes you want to rewatch and buy the next show...
And people really complain about the current card :lol: :lol: :lol: What a crap card, sorry buddy.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

monster mafia wrote:Kyle vs Jay Lethal

Adam Cole vs Jay Briscoe

The addiction vs mcmg (maybe)

young bucks vs big in usa (chris hero & colt cabana)

Dalton Castle vs Bobby Fish

ACH vs Silas Young

Donovan Dijak vs Adam Page

Lio Rush Vs Kamaitachi
wanna fix this card

lethal vs briscoe

cole vs cabana

castle vs fish

addiction vs mcmg

dijak vs hangman page

ach vs silas

roddy vs kyle ( the begin of a bloody feud)

kamaitachi vs lio rush