ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
famicommander

Re: ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

Post by famicommander »

That one hurts. I really like Keith Lee.

As I've said before, it's time to elevate Dalton Castle, Adam Page, Donovan Dijak, Mark Briscoe, Matt Taven, and Silas Young. These are the guys that need to be in the main event. Adam Cole, Jay Lethal and Jay Briscoe need to start putting them over.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Matt Taven in the main event? Holy fuck no. I can barely handle that boring motherfucker in his horrible 6 man group. Him main eventing shows in singles would be atrocious.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

famicommander wrote:That one hurts. I really like Keith Lee.

As I've said before, it's time to elevate Dalton Castle, Adam Page, Donovan Dijak, Mark Briscoe, Matt Taven, and Silas Young. These are the guys that need to be in the main event. Adam Cole, Jay Lethal and Jay Briscoe need to start putting them over.
ROH needs to identify talent that will draw money in the future and sign them ASAP. ROH should have offered long term deals to Matt Riddle , Jason Kincaid , Peter Kassa and Keith Lee on the spot. Instead they put these guys thur these seminars , dark matches , work the TPT and drive thousands of miles to work spot shows. You don't have spots for future money draws but Cheeseburger , Little Will , Jay Diesel and the other low cost , undersized jobbers take up value spots on the under card.

Finally , Gabe sees them on ROH TV , Beyond or some other low level indy and offers them a deal while ROH is dragging their collective feet . Gabe is getting a promising new talent and gets to screw up ROH booking plans. I am sure he is happy today.

ROH should really consider hiring a booker and/or head of talent relations that know what the hell they are doing. I think the midcard comedy wrestler has run his course as booker. Maybe ROH should hire Gabe. It is not like Sinclair does not have the money to hire anyone they want , the company is worth billions of dollars. SBGI is penny wise and pound foolish when it comes to ROH.

I am not a happy ROH fan.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

another one.... so sad

lee & taylor with a good push in roh

lee choose evolve over roh and screw in some way taylor

i feel bad for shane

good luck to keith too, another world champion material gone,

ARE ROH GONNA WAIT UNTIL EVOLVE TALK TO GRESHAM TO OFFER HIM A CONTRACT?

WAKE UP ROH IS TIME TO NOT LOSE MORE TALENT,FUCK!
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

Jon Gresham needs to be signed ASAP. He can deliver high matches to ROH . ROH really needs to clear the dead weight off their roster so guys like Gresham can be signed.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Memphis Mark wrote:Jon Gresham needs to be signed ASAP. He can deliver high matches to ROH . ROH really needs to clear the dead weight off their roster so guys like Gresham can be signed.
But they need to pay Bull Dempsey
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Memphis Mark wrote:Jon Gresham needs to be signed ASAP. He can deliver high matches to ROH . ROH really needs to clear the dead weight off their roster so guys like Gresham can be signed.
they put him last night in a spot for the tv tittle,man...sign that guy...go to the market and look for new guys.

i hope afther the tpt we can see new faces

im really sad about lee leaving.

STOP BOOKING BULL JAMES!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Memphis Mark wrote:

ROH needs to identify talent that will draw money in the future and sign them ASAP. ROH should have offered long term deals to Matt Riddle , Jason Kincaid , Peter Kassa and Keith Lee on the spot. Instead they put these guys thur these seminars , dark matches , work the TPT and drive thousands of miles to work spot shows. You don't have spots for future money draws but Cheeseburger , Little Will , Jay Diesel and the other low cost , undersized jobbers take up value spots on the under card.

Finally , Gabe sees them on ROH TV , Beyond or some other low level indy and offers them a deal while ROH is dragging their collective feet . Gabe is getting a promising new talent and gets to screw up ROH booking plans. I am sure he is happy today.

ROH should really consider hiring a booker and/or head of talent relations that know what the hell they are doing. I think the midcard comedy wrestler has run his course as booker. Maybe ROH should hire Gabe. It is not like Sinclair does not have the money to hire anyone they want , the company is worth billions of dollars. SBGI is penny wise and pound foolish when it comes to ROH.

This. Make Daniels the booker though. Guy has constantly put his ego aside his entire career. Knows how to tweak his own character without drastic changes. Never heard anyone say a bad thing about him. At this point ROH needs a guy like that in the back.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

rovert wrote:
SweetDaddy wrote:No loss truthfully

Again we going to say this about every ROH departure TNAMecca style? ROH isn't exactly swimming in young talent with an upside these days.
Agreed. Roster is thin as fuck. Nobody is over besides the established guys except Castle and in no way is he in position to be the top guy. Lee was the better half. Getting Taylor is like winning 2nd place at a food eating contest: You feel like puking, you didn't win, and the consolation prize doesn't make you feel any better.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Memphis Mark wrote:

ROH needs new talent. Lee was one of my favourite indy guys and I really thought he will be staying in ROH. On the other hand, I don't see Peter Kaasa or Jason Kincaid as interesting wrestler to invest in. I love EVOLE, but Peter Kaasa or Kincaid aren't my favourites. Btw, now, EVOLVE's roster looks so much better than ROH's. Just look at the main event guys, Gabe have a lot of guys to put in the ME possition. Oh man, 2017 isn't looking good in ROH. We will have to see transitional old champs like Daniels or Briscoe.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

you see these 2 guys killing it, you offer them contracts asap

evolve took avantage of that and do the move

evolve for the wwe conection is a good choice for any wrestler

for other side, lee in roh could've been huge...a tag team champion,maybe a world champion

damn.

now what dou yo do with taylor...?

what do you do with the briscoes match?
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Well, at least we are getting the Briscoes match at Texas:
Keith Lee ‏@RealKeithLee 38 minHace 38 minutos
Keith Lee Retwitteó Otis Flowers
Still committed to @shane216taylor to beat up the Briscoes. But...my last date would be 2/4 in Dallas, TX.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Memphis Mark wrote:

This. Make Daniels the booker though. Guy has constantly put his ego aside his entire career. Knows how to tweak his own character without drastic changes. Never heard anyone say a bad thing about him. At this point ROH needs a guy like that in the back.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

AlexROH wrote:Well, at least we are getting the Briscoes match at Texas:
Still committed to @shane216taylor to beat up the Briscoes. But...my last date would be 2/4 in Dallas, TX.
no hype for the match after lee news..can be great but you know who is gonna win.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

monster mafia wrote:
AlexROH wrote:Well, at least we are getting the Briscoes match at Texas:
no hype for the match after lee news..can be great but you know who is gonna win.
If i am ROH I would tell Keith Lee to stay home. Just get a replacement partner for Taylor . I would be pointless to book Lee. In fact I don't know why Lee if went to Atlanta , he should have given ROH the chance to insert another wrestler into his angle.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Pretty sure Lee was advertised in Atlanta so he was obligated to show up.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

rovert wrote:
King of Indy Style wrote:Goddamn. ROH let Keith slip through their fingers. That fucking blows. Now you have the worse half of the team and nothing to do with him. I still say put Taylor with BCB and Silas.
As I said would happen. Give me credit.
Okay . Take your Credit . I think we all knew he was gone when Lee start tweeting about Evolve last week. All this really proves is that Sinclair is cheap and ROH has a substandard management team..
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

JTCole wrote:Pretty sure Lee was advertised in Atlanta so he was obligated to show up.
Lee should have ask out of the date . He was not under contract with ROH and leaving to work for Gabe. There was no good reason for Lee to work a ROH TV taping under those circumstances . ROH could have found another angle for Taylor. IMOO , Lee should not be allow to work the Texas date.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So is it fair to say that this Keith Lee situation was caused by a combination of FloSlam Money & ROH's (apparently) more restrictive contracts?

Honestly not sure what you do with Shane Taylor as a singles guy.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

it was dumb to put lee on the atlanta tapings..the question is when lee gives roh notice?

it would be nice if he stays quiet and make the announcement after working roh dates

like memphis said Lee should not be allow to work texas...for what?

man,pbk make a huge angle with the briscoes last night but for what...fuck.