ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

Post by supersonic »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm
supersonic wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:06 pm

[cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]
Meltzer is well-documented for being incredibly soft on his past and current buddies/favorites, with that currently being AEW. His well-deserved scathing review of how the Corpus Christi broadcast ended was an outlier, as those running the company deserve a greater abundance of scathing analysis from him. (Thankfully, the 3 sites listed pick up that slack and do so without having any kind of agenda.) He intentionally withholds AEW-related scoops when requested to do so, which no doubt he'd decline to do for someone who's on bad terms with him, such as TNA 5 years ago.

Also, imagine viewing the 3 wrestling sites I listed off with anything but respect and admiration for what they do, instead replying with some lazy emoji imagery that's probably covering for a combination of arrogance and willful ignorance of those 3 sites. Your response comes across as a knee-jerk gotten-to lashing-out, which I've seen before from the likes of Rovert and the NWO Wolfpac Size Matters mark account.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, just fuck off already with your lazily toxic bullshit towards me.

I say this with sound mind and body:

If I see you in person, I am going to immediately teach you the type of lesson I learned from legitimately serving time in a private-for-profit federal penitentiary and see if you keep up your never-ending keyboard warrior bullshit after that.

Anyone who steps up to defend you will receive the same treatment.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

supersonic wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:12 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm
supersonic wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Meltzer is well-documented for being incredibly soft on his past and current buddies/favorites, with that currently being AEW. His well-deserved scathing review of how the Corpus Christi broadcast ended was an outlier, as those running the company deserve a greater abundance of scathing analysis from him. (Thankfully, the 3 sites listed pick up that slack and do so without having any kind of agenda.) He intentionally withholds AEW-related scoops when requested to do so, which no doubt he'd decline to do for someone who's on bad terms with him, such as TNA 5 years ago.

Also, imagine viewing the 3 wrestling sites I listed off with anything but respect and admiration for what they do, instead replying with some lazy emoji imagery that's probably covering for a combination of arrogance and willful ignorance of those 3 sites. Your response comes across as a knee-jerk gotten-to lashing-out, which I've seen before from the likes of Rovert and the NWO Wolfpac Size Matters mark account.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, just fuck off already with your lazily toxic bullshit towards me.

I say this with sound mind and body:

If I see you in person, I am going to immediately teach you the type of lesson I learned from legitimately serving time in a private-for-profit federal penitentiary and see if you keep up your never-ending keyboard warrior bullshit after that.

Anyone who steps up to defend you will receive the same treatment.

Ok boomer
Captain Podcast
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

We got us an internet tough guy here
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

They both sound dumb.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

monster mafia wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm So cody and Marty relantionship is not good👀👀
I saw that as well. I can't seem to find any details though.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Shanahan wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 pm They both sound dumb.
X10000
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

famicommander wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:22 pm We got us an internet tough guy here
Many internet trolls would learn something valuable if they experienced what I did a few years back, which is to be thrown into a cell, no idea when freedom will be granted, and surrounded by violent psychopaths who have little to no empathy, awaiting trial for crimes ranging from armed robbery to attempted murder. Those trolls would find out rather quickly if they can keep up their wisecracks, mockery attempts, and overall unpleasant vibes towards those they have a uselessly negative opinion on without the safety of hiding behind a keyboard.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

supersonic wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:19 pm
famicommander wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:22 pm We got us an internet tough guy here
Many internet trolls would learn something valuable if they experienced what I did a few years back, which is to be thrown into a cell, no idea when freedom will be granted, and surrounded by violent psychopaths who have little to no empathy, awaiting trial for crimes ranging from armed robbery to attempted murder. Those trolls would find out rather quickly if they can keep up their wisecracks, mockery attempts, and overall unpleasant vibes towards those they have a uselessly negative opinion on without the safety of hiding behind a keyboard.
my dad could totally beat up your dad and if we met in person I'd put bubblegum in your hair
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Roh Twitter says bandido has signed a new deal with the company
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

famicommander wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 am
my dad could totally beat up your dad and if we met in person I'd put bubblegum in your hair
You have many years of this kind of attitude to go before you’re categorized with Rovert, JSWO, Wolfpac, and PWInsider.
AnHonorableMention

famicommander wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 am
If he survived violent psychopaths maybe he can fix the climate and save all the animals two at a time. It's so funny to me he's got to hit on physical threats combined with lies to impress(?). If this guy was any bit serious I've been at many shows he's claimed to be at in the front row, not hard to find or unwilling to hear out his issues be it real or made up.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

So with Bandido signed....Kelly Klein is only ROH Wrestler who left/not re-signed unless i'm missing someone.
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm So with Bandido signed....Kelly Klein is only ROH Wrestler who left/not re-signed unless i'm missing someone.
Shane has not signed. Cobb has not signed. But with joeys true intent being revealed and what he did, the trust factor is gone
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Shanahan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm So with Bandido signed....Kelly Klein is only ROH Wrestler who left/not re-signed unless i'm missing someone.
Shane has not signed. Cobb has not signed. But with joeys true intent being revealed and what he did, the trust factor is gone
Not signed but they are being booked...so i'm counting them. :D
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Not signed but they are being booked...so i'm counting them. :D
Fair play.
Captain Podcast
Zhuge1

Post by Zhuge1 »

So who is actually gone at this point?

LSG is now gone, right?

Is Shaheem Ali still with them? How about the Shinobi Shadow Squad guys? Eli Isom was getting a big push, but he wasn't booked on the past two shows.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Solely a guess here, but I think C2C may just work for ROH on a per appearance /as needed. Thus not under contract and can go else where.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Zhuge1 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:36 am So who is actually gone at this point?

LSG is now gone, right?

Is Shaheem Ali still with them? How about the Shinobi Shadow Squad guys? Eli Isom was getting a big push, but he wasn't booked on the past two shows.
LSG worked the Philly show and C2C broke up on a few videos done online. I don't know if either are gone out not but the videos didn't come off that way.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Now Melzter is saying Delirious is still head booker and Scurll is on the team and not leading it like we all heard
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Pwinsider said they introduced Marty is the head booker to the roster last night