ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: ALL PURPOSE CONTRACT STATUS/POTENTIAL DEPARTURES THREAD

Post by monster mafia »

I guess willie mack can't get out of his LU deal so he signed with impact and is gonna be with aaa too

what a shame..

i hope that cobb thing is just another njpw tittle change and nothing more.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Im not feeling Willie Mack in the least.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

I know Willie Mack signed with Impact. Wonder if that was a way to get LU off his back by settling down with one of their partners?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Nick Aldis doesnt have much good to say about it.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

I really like Mack. Really is a relatable common man type. Easy to get behind imo. Sucks he had to sign with Impact to appease the thorn in his side but I keep getting more confidence in Impact as time progresses and a lot less in ROH now as time goes.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

So Enzo and Cass are jokes but Willie Mack is something special?

Come on Brother.

This place is either full of 50 year old virgins or people who have never left their mothers basement.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

are you enzo amore?
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

SweetDaddy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:30 pm So Enzo and Cass are jokes but Willie Mack is something special?

Come on Brother.

This place is either full of 50 year old virgins or people who have never left their mothers basement.
Have you watched Lucha Underground?

Mack had some incredible matches with guys like Brian Cage, Jeff Cobb, Mil Muertes, and Johnny Mundo.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

SweetDaddy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:30 pm So Enzo and Cass are jokes but Willie Mack is something special?

Come on Brother.

This really is exact type of retort I would expect from someone that enjoys Enzo and Cass.

Seriously you can do better than that, especially when most of us, including myself were in NY for wrestlemania.

And yes Willie Mac outshone Enzo and Cass within five minutes of being in ROH compared to their entire stint in WWE
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I dont enjoy Enzo and Cass or even like them but comparing them to 50% of ROHs roster is like comparing swimsuit models to meth prostitutes.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

What, exactly, do Enzo and Cass do well?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Talk and have a good gimmick.

They've also drew more emotion and buzz in 3 weeks than 90% of the roster combined.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

SweetDaddy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:23 pm Talk and have a good gimmick.

They've also drew more emotion and buzz in 3 weeks than 90% of the roster combined.
ALL of that is negative buzz.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Come on Brother.

You're preaching to the choir on this one, friend. I actually like Enzo & Cass and would like to see what they can do for the product.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Come on Brother.

I think there is a place for both. If Enzo and Cass can generate the right kind of heat and get people to pay to see them get their asses beat then why not give it a try. Willie Mack is more of a NWA issue since that is who is really losing out on him. Mack does have a charisma that draws people into loving him.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

This guy Enzo gets heat , just the wrong kind . . The guy has too much baggage. I think booking him would keep fans away that want a work rate product and/or reject him because of his past alleged misdeeds . Reminds me of the Gangstas in Smoky Mountain . New Jack killed the SMW spot show business because the people in rural East Tennessee were afraid of him . So afraid they stopped buying tickets. Cornette had to ship him off to ECW . Same deal with this Enzo guy . People are not afraid of him , they just find his behavior sickening . I would never pay $ 50 to $ 10 per ticket to watch this guy , well do whatever he does. I will just stick with wrestling.

As for Willie Mack , the man is a great talent . Willie can work circles around Enzo and Cass.
Wrestlingisback

Post by Wrestlingisback »

If Mack wanted out and wanted to stay in the NWA, he could have gotten out the LU deal like Thunder Rosa, Ivelisse, Joey Ryan did and Cobb apparently is about to. He just took the Impact/AAA deal instead.

Looks like the lines are drawn in pro Wrestling now with the 3 factions being WWE and their satellite groups like Evolve, the ROH/New Japan/CMLL partnership and the Impact/AAA/MLW alliance with AEW sitting out and making partnerships where it fits them (like making a weak partnership with AAA in order to get US exclusive rights on Pentagon and Fenix).
I like the variety and hopefully all parties can exist without cannibalizing each other
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Im no Ambrose fan [same as with Enzo and Cass] but I read he's possibly headed to TNA.

That's why ROH is falling off.

Why are they not strongly involved in this?
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Do you see tna might be hiring the women Roh was looking to bring in this is what upsets with Roh sometimes that they sit on their hands
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:08 pm Do you see tna might be hiring the women Roh was looking to bring in this is what upsets with Roh sometimes that they sit on their hands
who