TURMOIL/LIKELY ROSTER DEPARTURES - DEVELOPING STORY

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

Re: COLE, STRONG, MOOSE, HATHAWAY LIKELY TO LEAVE ROH

Post by 187_Joeism »

I might can't articulate long but at least i'm not making up lies without giving any prove of what i'm saying
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Another stereotypical fanboy type response. "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, YOU JUST HATIN'!"

You're no different than the lowest common denominator at TNA Mecca. The same dipshits that dismiss Meltzer's reporting about TNA issues when the evidence proves him right or others come forward to confirm. EVERYTHING I've shared here was info provided by other parties and then either vouched or clarified. I received private communications that accuse me of ruffling feathers over this, including a staff member at the Observer saying this is causing issues.

Please take a deep breath before responding in knee jerk fashion again.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Nobody has clarified a thing, you came here and promised a turmoil and quickly changed that to a few wrestler that aside Roddy everybody knew that were likely to leave so your word means nothing.

I will leave this here please stop refering to my on this forum going foward.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

No, Joe Lanza said turmoil and I shared that with his name attached. Take it up with him at Voices of Wrestling or on Twitter if it pisses you off so much. You're obviously not mature enough to stay objective and keep your emotions in check.

I then clarified the story when more info became available from Meltzer. That likely would have never happened had I not pushed this issue. You're fucking pitiful at analyzing this.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I don't have a problem with them or the information, just you attacking me without reason because i can articulate enough.

I don't agree with TheLone or Mojo in nothing for example but never attacked them.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Critiquing your attitude is not the same as attacking. For you to overlap those two approaches is yet another symptom of a persecution complex. You are awful at articulating and the language barrier is of zero correlation, as it's easy to decipher what you mean to say.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Time stamp 1:26:40

http://www.sheetsandwich.com/073-annive ... s-memorie/

Talking Sheet takes a look at this since I pushed the subject on Thursday. We've apparently only hit the surface, and it seems that major changes could be coming soon, including on both the creative and administrative side.

This is a developing story and it's incredibly obvious that Meltzer and Johnson are pulling punches to avoid burning the ROH office as a source. Also remember that ROH names were guests on Wrestling Observer Live this week as I was pushing this issue.

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/05/07/ ... -nfl-comm/
– Among wrestlers, there is a mix of internal feelings about Ring of Honor heading into the big “War of the Worlds” tour.

Most of the mixture centers on how certain wrestlers are booked and whether their ideas are valued behind-the-scenes. This points back to head booker Delirious, whose management style led to veteran wrestler Christopher Daniels being added to the mix as an agent/liaison for talent.

Plus, wrestlers wanting to see the benefits of the relationship with New Japan, but wondering why they keep being booked to lose matches, especially on U.S. shows.

– PWTorch has learned that two wrestlers likely heading out the door when their contracts are due are Roderick Strong and Moose.

Sources say Strong was not pleased with how his ROH TV Title run abruptly ended when he dropped the title to Tomohiro Ishii in February in Japan.

Meanwhile, Moose is expected to entertain long-term offers from multiple promotions, including ROH, when his contract is due.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Supersonic, you have to understand Dragon Saga and 187_Joeism just love ROH and refuse to accept anything negative about them which in reality is fine. They don't want to believe anything negative until they see it with their own 2 eyes which in reality is 100% fine.

However to respond to Joeism, I can vouch for supersonic that a majority of the wrestlers backstage are unhappy with the way ROH is currently being run, and I'm glad PWTorch pointed out that was one of the major reasons that Daniels was promoted/made an agent. You literally can not get in touch with Delirious unless you are one of his "favorites" which is ridiculous when you're the booker of a major promotion.

Imagine Vince McMahon not having time for the New Age Outlaws or Mankind. It's preposterous.

You guys can believe what you want but there 100% are problems backstage. Whether that means anything or if anything is going to happen because of it...honestly, nobody really knows. Could be big, could be nothing.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I´m just positive, not with ROH but with wrestling as a whole i prefer enjoy the wrestling that complain about every little thing. If something happens i will comment about it but if something is wrong that can change at any time or not so is a waste of time (In my opinion, you can do it if you want) talking it now.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

And I see nothing wrong with that because things can change. I'm just letting you know that there are actually issues right now. But part of the reason for a forum is to discuss things like this that are happening. It's like reading the Observer for scoops. While I believe a majority of them, I realize they can change. But I still believe they're true/correct when Dave releases that info.

Do I agree with the way supersonic is going on about it? Nope. But I still see nothing wrong with having the discussion.

Also, I can not believe for one second that anyone on this planet actually thinks ROH is booked better than EVOLVE. They are not even comparable right now. Stop it guys. Just stop.

Evolve has sucked for a very long time and Gabe had no clue what he was doing, but the past few months have been incredible from a creative and in ring standpoint.
187_Joeism

Re: TURMOIL/LIKELY ROSTER DEPARTURES - DEVELOPING STORY

Post by 187_Joeism »

Ethan Page storyline does nothing for me but I enjoyed Catch Point a lot also now Drew Galloway storyline sounds like it´s going to be a good one. I think both EVOLVE & ROH are good right now.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

WHG wrote:Solid Rovert impression here by Sonic, now using the old trope of attacking posters with pity-toned condescension rather than keeping the discussion to the point. This after vaguely offering "scoops" and pumping insider sources.

Threads like this make wrestling forums intolerable.

Popped hard for the rovert reference lmao
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

WHG wrote:Solid Rovert impression here by Sonic, now using the old trope of attacking posters with pity-toned condescension rather than keeping the discussion to the point. This after vaguely offering "scoops" and pumping insider sources.

This is who I really am. I don't tolerate simpleton mentalities that are overly aggressive and/or cynical. I'm actually pulling punches here; check out my contributions on the WrestleCrap forum to see how I handle the lowest common denominator.
Saintpat

Post by Saintpat »

supersonic wrote:

This is who I really am. I don't tolerate simpleton mentalities that are overly aggressive and/or cynical. I'm actually pulling punches here; check out my contributions on the WrestleCrap forum to see how I handle the lowest common denominator.
You, sir, are a keyboard warrior and a dangerous man. I mean, I have to admit I'm shaking as I type this because you have articulated your internet-bad-boy-who-takes-no-guff-from-anyone reputation.

Even more importantly, you've told us several times how your posts have singlehandedly made the dirtsheets report on this. I salute you and your internet importantness.

Personally, I'd rather discuss ROH -- booking, whatever is or isn't going on backstage, etc. -- but you are so compelling I simply cannot help myself.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

I'll put it simply for all of you to clearly understand: fuck off with the unnecessary pushback.
WHG

Post by WHG »

supersonic wrote:I'll put it simply and copy/paste on every wrestling forum on the Internetfor all of you to clearly understand: fuck off with the unnecessary pushback.
Fixed.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

And your point is? I'm supposed to feel ashamed for telling cunts on multiple forums to keep their fucking mouths shut unless they've got something valuable to contribute?
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

LMFAO this thread has turned into shit and gold at the same time. Popped again at WHGs last post. Hilarious dude
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

Yeah, I think it's about time this thread reached it's end.

Btw, I'm not around here very often anymore, but if you do need me for some modding send me a tweet @TheRDouble or contact me on www.voicesofwrestling.com/forums

Oh and Supersonic, cool it a little. I know you don't have a problem with coming off as a bit of a prick, in fact it seems you revel in it sometimes, but try to keep away from making personal attacks. Those lead to bannings.