March Mayhem sale

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
sideeffect

March Mayhem sale

Post by sideeffect »

Finally, they have a great sale especially for Ringside members:
Starting Monday March 19th at 12:01am EST, and running until the 23rd, it’s “March Mayhem” at ROHWrestling.com!!!

For the whole week ALL ROH DVD’s and Apparel will be 20% off! Tack on an additional 15% off for Ringside Members for a grand total of 35% off those items!

That’s not all you get if you’re a Ringside Member! As a special bonus, on March 19th ONLY, Ringside Members get an ADDITIONAL 10% off all ROH DVDs for a grand savings of 45%!!! That extra 10% is EXCLUSIVELY on Monday March 19th, 2012 for Ringside Members so don’t miss out on that!

Become a ringside member today for as little as $7.99/month, or save $35 by signing up for a year membership for just $59.99! Click here to see all the benefits that come along with Ringside Membership!!

As an added incentive to sign up, from Saturday, March 17th thru Sunday, April 8th, every new Annual Ringside Membership subscriber is eligible to receive a FREE ROH DVD* of their choosing (a $20 value) from our catalog of in-stock titles! You could pick up the latest live event releases like "The Homecoming 2012" & "Final Battle 2011" or the two hottest titles of 2012, "The Summer of Punk" or "Bryan Danielson: The American Dragon" absolutely free!

As an added bonus to all Current & New Ringside Members, we will be adding a little something to our exclusive video section: the non-televised match from our last TV Tapings that featured Jay, Mark, and Mike "Papa" Briscoe taking on Roderick Strong, Michael Elgin, & Truth Martini in 6-Man Tag Team action!

All you have to do to get your FREE ROH DVD* is click here, sign up for an Annual Ringside Membership, and check out all the other benefits that come along with it!

*You will receive a redemption code via email to use in the ROH shop for your FREE ROH DVD

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/march ... de-members
Picked up:

HDNet Volume 10
Gateway to Honor
Homecoming 2012
Chris Hero: Ring of Hero

Discount of 35.98...great deal! been a while ROH has had a great sale.
WhigParty

Re: March Mayhem sale

Post by WhigParty »

I've been waiting for a sale like this for quite a while now to pick up some of the awesome stuff that's come out lately. Being a relatively new fan- in the last two years or so- I'm really excited to pick up the compilations they've put out and catch up on some of the awesome ROH stuff I missed out on.

I got Battle of the Carolinas
Best of Steen
Best of Hero
Best of Dragon
Summer of Punk

All for only 75 dollars after tax and shipping. That's less than 10 dollars a disk for the highest quality stuff. I'm super excited.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

I'm not too far behind so only picked up a couple of DVD's. I was tempted to get the Summer Of Punk DVD as well but couldn't justify it when I own all the shows already. I may save the money and buy WWE's Punk DVD when it's released as Punk himself seems to have had a lot of input and sounds like he's working hard on it

In the end I got Final Battle 2011, Homecoming 2012 and one of the old logo baseball caps (since it worked out to like $3 after discount and how often can you get a baseball cap for $3?)

If they release any new shows tomorrow for rollout Tuesday I may make another purchase to get those as well...
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

I know the minute I place an order that Norfolk show is gonna come out....
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

I picked up the new CM Punk and Bryan Danielson DVDs.

I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail.
Nigel LikesGuinness

Post by Nigel LikesGuinness »

recieved my order today, got 8 dvds and the ANX shirt
ROH Fan 81

Post by ROH Fan 81 »

I picked up

The Kevin Steen EVIL shirt
R Truth straight shootin
Supercard of Honor V
Final countdown tour chicago
Final countdown tour Dayton(wasn't working so I had to substitue Aries VS Richards)
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

I also ordered:
Kevin Steen: Ascension To The Top
ROH on HDNet vol. 10

When I receive this order, I own all the HDNet DVDs.