What to do with Corino?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ColourMeCurious

What to do with Corino?

Post by ColourMeCurious »

What do you think could happen with Corino? What do you think the outcome of Final Battle will be? I think Steen wins and tries to convince Corino to turn evil again but he keeps fighting the urge of evil until he can't take it and leaves ROH to cleanse his mind for a little and returns towards the end of the year to finally conquer Steen and end his reign of terror on ROH.
Marketh.

Re: What to do with Corino?

Post by Marketh. »

Like I said in another thread, I think a face-turned Elgin should be the one to end Steen's title Reign of Terror. I'm not sure what Corino can do, except maybe continue feuding with Steen in a minor role. Steen can goad Davey into a title shot, win, then have a bunch of defences and inbetween all that feud with Corino for most of the year. They don't need to interact every show, but just keep us aware that things aren't over between the two.

Maybe during summertime, Corino could have earned his first ROH title shot in God-knows how long. Ever?
Last Real Man Hype
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

i giggle at this thread title since 11 months ago i was worried he may be done in ROH. i was just happy to still have him around although face Corino just isnt the same.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

Marketh. wrote:Maybe during summertime, Corino could have earned his first ROH title shot in God-knows how long. Ever?
Off the top of my head I think it'd be since he faced Dragon for the title at Buffalo Stampede (I think it was that show, if not I'd say it was definitely that weekend)
SilentXtasy

Post by SilentXtasy »

JustSkiff wrote:
Marketh. wrote:Maybe during summertime, Corino could have earned his first ROH title shot in God-knows how long. Ever?
Off the top of my head I think it'd be since he faced Dragon for the title at Buffalo Stampede (I think it was that show, if not I'd say it was definitely that weekend)
NOPE! Buffalo Stampede 2 against Tyler Black on, I think, June 18 2010.

It's so funny that we were talking about what to do with Corino for the coming year this time last year. Will we have the same thread next year too?
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

SilentXtasy wrote:
JustSkiff wrote:
NOPE! Buffalo Stampede 2 against Tyler Black on, I think, June 18 2010.

It's so funny that we were talking about what to do with Corino for the coming year this time last year. Will we have the same thread next year too?
I think that was non-title.
Last Real Man Hype
ColourMeCurious

Post by ColourMeCurious »

Just went back to Buffalo Stampede II. Nontitle. If memory serves right, Corino hasn't had a title shot in hos most recent run.
SilentXtasy

Post by SilentXtasy »

Yep you guys are right. My mistake.