ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Re: ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

First, why do you have to insult us? I don't do that to you that's bullshit, man. The thread is what it is. I have a right to make comments without having to do this shit. Why the fuck are you so high and mighty? I say shit to provoke conversation, not this crap. You're reaction is disappointing and typical of someone clearly overmatched in responding in anything but insults.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

The Dragon Saga wrote:
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Thanks, Burnside.

I'm curious though if either Dragon Saga or monster mafia can give me a logical explanation for the complete fuck up in booking for the lack of consequences for the Bullet Club's actions without accusing me of bitching.
So seeing as I couldn't give a moments fuck about the Charlotte/Natalya match, lets do this.

You, Big Red Machine and several others are irritating as fuck! Every topic on here, it could be discussing someone hypothetically joining ROH, it could be about someone who worked a dark match, it could be about an announced event, an event title, the ending of a show, the booking of a HOUSE SHOW - it doesn't matter, because the topic always involves one of you shitheads posting about booking or Delirious or some other nonsense that usually has COMPLETELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TOPIC. It had nothing to do with the booking, its about this forum.

So, before this gets locked my a mod for me responding in such a blunt yet 100% factual fashion, I am going to set-up a topic for yourself, for Big Red Machine, for whoever the fuck else is in your little group where you can complain, bitch, moan, nitpick, over analyze and take anything out of context that you please to, about Ring of Honor.

This will mean you guys, mostly the two of you, won't derail. every. single. topic. on the board.

http://www.rohworld.com/forum/viewtopic ... 54#p131954

There you go. There's your guys new clubhouse. Call yourselves the Aces & Spades or whatever that horrible angle was called.
The thread shouldn't be locked; you should probably be given a timeout for being a baby and throwing a tantrum.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

That wasn't a tantrum, that was me saying it the way it is. Others have said it in other threads but in a lot less explicit manner. I have asked before for those who continue whining in every thread to stop, not for me, but for the good of the discussion, other users have pointed out that certain users complain in every thread and its become tiring to see and read.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

It was totally a tantrum, and you got personal by calling people names when they had never insulted you. You come off horribly in this thread.

I plan to complain twice as often now, just for you, in as many threads as I please. Not your complaints thread though - anytime ROH does stuff I like, I'm going to put it in that thread.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Likewise.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

Man, I go away for a couple weeks and look what happens.

Hey Dragon Saga, you mad bro? http://www.behaviorandbeyond.net/blog/tantrumbyadult
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

There you go. There's your guys new clubhouse. Call yourselves the Aces & Spades or whatever that horrible angle was called.
I believe the Ammo Association© is still available.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

dark patriot wrote:
I believe the Ammo Association© is still available.
DIBS!
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Cody Rhodes:

Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

supersonic wrote:Cody Rhodes:

Looks like the first thing checked off his list will be his match with Angle.

Kurt Angle vs Cody Rhodes in Northeast Wrestling in Wappinger's Falls, NY on August 27th
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Observer:
As noted before, there has been movement for an alliance with ROH, New Japan and CMLL. New Japan already has strong relations with CMLL. ROH and CMLL have been talking and while it’s not a done deal, they are working on a major CMLL star of the 7/16 show in Philadelphia.

They are also trying to get Will Ospreay as a special attraction, to make his debut on the 8/27 MCU Field show in Brooklyn.

They also hope to debut Katsuyori Shibata for the 8/19 and 8/20 shows in Las Vegas, which will be the Death Before Dishonor PPV the first night and a TV taping the next night. The top New Japan talent will be in for both shows.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

supersonic wrote:Observer:
As noted before, there has been movement for an alliance with ROH, New Japan and CMLL. New Japan already has strong relations with CMLL. ROH and CMLL have been talking and while it’s not a done deal, they are working on a major CMLL star of the 7/16 show in Philadelphia.

They are also trying to get Will Ospreay as a special attraction, to make his debut on the 8/27 MCU Field show in Brooklyn.
I did wonder when these two areas would be addressed. It wouldn't surprise me if we also see a British promotion added to these "friendships". It will also be interesting to see if ROH moves to try and make better relationships with other US based promotions to help out both CMLL and New Japan.

Having Osprey come in would be great and hopefully he would enjoy enough to want a joint contract with both New Japan and ROH.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Will Ospreay in field of honor is a fantastic idea to bring people to the show..

cmll: RUSH,dragon lee,volador jr...awesome!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Will Ospreay is a must for any show they can get him, he is the best high flyer in the world right now besides Ricochet.

CMLL guys could be good, there are a lot of lucha only fans in the US that they can attract with that, just look at AAW or AIW lately with the use of luchadores.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Cody Rhodes is wrestling for Evolve in August, don't know what that means for his ROH chances. Interesting that he's wrestling for a promotion with such close WWE ties now but maybe that's the point as he wants to show them what they missed by letting him go and with Evolve he gets a more direct route for that.

Honestly I can see him resigning with WWE a year or so from now unless his departure was really that toxic.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

I don't know much about the CMLL talent. So who are the CMLL talents that should be booked by ROH ?
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Mascara Dorada, Cavernario, Dragon Lee, Rush, Volador Jr. comes to mind, CMLL has a lot of underrated talent so if they send some young guys it could be fine too.
SandsShifter

Post by SandsShifter »

BurningHammer wrote:
supersonic wrote:Observer:

I did wonder when these two areas would be addressed. It wouldn't surprise me if we also see a British promotion added to these "friendships". It will also be interesting to see if ROH moves to try and make better relationships with other US based promotions to help out both CMLL and New Japan.

Having Osprey come in would be great and hopefully he would enjoy enough to want a joint contract with both New Japan and ROH.
ROH already has dealings with PCW, but at the same time, NJPW has a working relationship with RevPro. But, then again, RevPro just did some matches for the Cruiserweight Classic, so who knows what will happen with the relationship there.

I'm really hoping ROH can bring in Ospreay, that would be fantastic.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

It would be! Rhodes, too.

My only gripe, though, would be we could use some variety at that point. In terms of style, body type, etc. Some additional heavyweights (not fat dudes like BCB) would be good, too. I often wonder why Brian Cage or Chris Dickinson haven't found their way to ROH. They'd be interesting competition against guys like Jay Briscoe, Moose, Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong, etc.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Very happy that they're trying to bring Will Ospreay in. If he's not on the DL by then (he's admitted that he has a number of nagging injuring right now), I'd be all for it. Also very intrigued to see who they're talking to from CMLL. If they're smart, they'll bring in Dragon Lee and do Kamaitachi vs. Dragon Lee in a ROH ring (first time those two would be facing each other in a singles match in The United States), but I doubt it.
JTCole wrote:Cody Rhodes is wrestling for Evolve in August, don't know what that means for his ROH chances. Interesting that he's wrestling for a promotion with such close WWE ties now but maybe that's the point as he wants to show them what they missed by letting him go and with Evolve he gets a more direct route for that.
I don't think him being in Evolve means anything. Based on who and what is on his list, he wants to work a lot of places. I think he just wants to face certain guys who are in Evolve.
JTCole wrote:Honestly I can see him resigning with WWE a year or so from now unless his departure was really that toxic.
The whole reason he left was because he didn't want to be Stardust anyone, and wanted to be Cody Rhodes again, but Vince McMahon wouldn't budge, so for now, I don't think him returning is likely.