DVD recommendations for Dallas

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

DVD recommendations for Dallas

Post by supersonic »

Not getting as many this year, as I stockpiled on Black Friday and don't have as many funds.

Right now, the only ones I care to get:

Samoa Joe - Don't Call It a Comeback
AJ Styles - There's No Place Like Home
Winter Warriors 2015: Atlanta
Aftershock 2015: Minnesota
Aftershock 2015: Las Vegas
Final Battle 2015

All I care is about is top-notch workrate and star power novelties, as I have zero attachment to ROH's current storylines. I already got Winter Warriors 2015: Dayton, 13th Anniversary, and all the available NJPW crossover events on Black Friday.
Last edited by supersonic on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: DVD recommendations for Dallas

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I've heard some positive things about Reloaded Tour: Chicago from this past September. That's the show that had Future Shock/Young Bucks, ACH/Sydal (Match #2), Strong/Fish, Jay Briscoe/Cedric, and a (post G1) Michael Elgin vs. Takaaki Watanabe match that was apparently bordering on great (Rich from VOW was at that show and really praised that match).
TowerOfDoom

Post by TowerOfDoom »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I've heard some positive things about Reloaded Tour: Chicago from this past September. That's the show that had Future Shock/Young Bucks, ACH/Sydal (Match #2), Strong/Fish, Jay Briscoe/Cedric, and a (post G1) Michael Elgin vs. Takaaki Watanabe match that was apparently bordering on great (Rich from VOW was at that show and really praised that match).
I 2nd this. Ordered this as a VOD, and it was one of my favourite ROH shows of 2015. It's a pretty underrated show.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

DEFINITELY purchasing AJ Styles: There's No Place Like Home for the TV matches and a couple of the 2006 matches off lukewarm-at-best shows.
parjustin

Post by parjustin »

Winter Warriors Atlanta was a great show!
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

parjustin wrote:Winter Warriors Atlanta was a great show!
And I was highly irritated that despite being available to purchase online, it wasn't available in the Bay Area last year. I then forgot to include it on my Black Friday order.