Delirious should be fired

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Wrestlingfan345

Delirious should be fired

Post by Wrestlingfan345 »

Let's just cut to the chase if I were the owner of Roh I would fire that freak delirious right away. He is dating a woman Mandy Leon that is 23 years old while this freak is 37 years old that is just wrong on so many levels. I would investigate this more and then I would fire delirious maybe removing him as head booker will make him think twice before he dates a girl far younger then he is I can understand 37 dating a 30 year old but 23 is absolutely unacceptable. Triple h is only a few years older then Stephanie mcmahon absolutely nothing wrong with that but this freak to date a 23 year old huge no no. The Roh owner will do what he wants but if I were him he would be gone almost immediately because of this. I am appalled and it makes me in a way not want to support roh until he is gone from the company. Please let's be kind no bashing. Have a great day!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Re: Delirious should be fired

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Wrestlingfan345 wrote:Let's just cut to the chase if I were the owner of Roh I would fire that freak delirious right away. He is dating a woman Mandy Leon that is 23 years old while this freak is 37 years old that is just wrong on so many levels. I would investigate this more and then I would fire delirious maybe removing him as head booker will make him think twice before he dates a girl far younger then he is I can understand 37 dating a 30 year old but 23 is absolutely unacceptable. Triple h is only a few years older then Stephanie mcmahon absolutely nothing wrong with that but this freak to date a 23 year old huge no no. The Roh owner will do what he wants but if I were him he would be gone almost immediately because of this. I am appalled and it makes me in a way not want to support roh until he is gone from the company. Please let's be kind no bashing. Have a great day!
I didn't think this post would be about this. I thought he should be fired for repetitive, unoriginal storylines, but maybe that's just me. You're not by any chance Kevin Keenan are you?
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

For what it's worth, I've only ever dated women in their early twenties, and without revealing my age, not only do I not see anything wrong with that, my hat's off to the sly, lizardy bastard on this one.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

I think he should be fired for this nonsensical Castle/Young feud.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Wrestlingfan345 wrote:Let's just cut to the chase if I were the owner of Roh I would fire that freak delirious right away. He is dating a woman Mandy Leon that is 23 years old while this freak is 37 years old that is just wrong on so many levels. I would investigate this more and then I would fire delirious maybe removing him as head booker will make him think twice before he dates a girl far younger then he is I can understand 37 dating a 30 year old but 23 is absolutely unacceptable. Triple h is only a few years older then Stephanie mcmahon absolutely nothing wrong with that but this freak to date a 23 year old huge no no. The Roh owner will do what he wants but if I were him he would be gone almost immediately because of this. I am appalled and it makes me in a way not want to support roh until he is gone from the company. Please let's be kind no bashing. Have a great day!
I didn't think this post would be about this. I thought he should be fired for repetitive, unoriginal storylines, but maybe that's just me. You're not by any chance Kevin Keenan are you?
The odds of him being Kevin Keenan are 1:1.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Can we bring a mod in here? Yeesh.
Spoiler: show
Wrestlingfan345 wrote: Have a great day!
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

"Please let's be kind no bashing." - Said after OP completely bashes a man for his life choices and demands he be fired.

If anything, hell yeah to Delirious. Good for him for pulling in a babe like Mandy.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Oh yeah I forgot to add, Kevin Keenan you are a shit stain.

Have a Great Day!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

This guy must loathe Hugh Hefner.
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

Burnside wrote:I think he should be fired for this nonsensical Castle/Young feud.
Burnside, you're being a Negative Nancy. It's not that hard.

Young didn't like Castle because manhood. So they had some matches, and Castle put up his Boys as a stipulation, and Castle lost, and lost his boys, who very suddenly seemed very excited to be with Young, to the point they changed who they were to the very core (made up with their fathers, all kinds of shit.). So Castle lost all these matches, but they were put together at Final Battle because manhood. Castle lost again, but the boys were so humbled by their former mentors loss that they changed their cores back, full core reversal... Or it was premeditated?... Ya! The plan all along was to flip back and get the best of Young at Final Battle because Non-Traditional-Manhood! But wait... it couldn't... but it had to have... Joeism?
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

How Trufreedom managed to get Joeism in this was hilarious.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Wilson smells blood in the water and preemptively calls out for a mod knowing it's going to get ugly. Priceless.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

TYFDK wrote:"Please let's be kind no bashing." - Said after OP completely bashes a man for his life choices and demands he be fired.
Yes, the irony is baffling.
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
LOL my thoughts exactly.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

1) 23 is above the age of consent everywhere.
2) It hasn't even been proven true that Mandy and Delirious are dating.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Big Red Machine wrote:
1) 23 is above the age of consent everywhere.
2) It hasn't even been proven true that Mandy and Delirious are dating.
My question is, how can you investigate something if you've already predetermined you're going to fire them. Isn't that an oxymoron?
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

He is probably the same guy who post "ROH endorses homophobia" with an article about Jay Briscoe on every messages they write on twitter.
Do you know Mad Man Pondo (46) used to date Mary Dobson (22) ?
Damian Adams (37) is on a relationship with Deonna Purrazzo (21). I guess they should all be fired and incarcerated for their crimes.
Wrestlingfan345 wrote:I am appalled and it makes me in a way not want to support roh until he is gone from the company.
You will be heavily regretted, that's for sure.
ImageImage
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

While it would not be the smartest thing to do, they're both adults and do whatever the hell they want.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
ColourMeCurious

Post by ColourMeCurious »

Fire the guy because he is dating someone younger? Ridiculous.

Fire a guy because he isn't doing the job correctly? Yes
Fire a guy because there is talk that his employee is getting extra treatment because they are sleeping together? Yes

But do we know that the Booker Man and Mandy are doing the nasty? If so, is it our business? Unless she beats Jay Lethal Wrestlemania weekend, I don't care who sleeps with who. I do care that the booking needs to improve.

Plus, wouldn't Corino be the creepiest? I think he is like 15-18 years older than his wife?

And when we talk about Delirious, Damien Adams, and Corino dating/married to younger women, it gives me hope! :twisted: