Delirious should be fired

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHFan25

Re: Delirious should be fired

Post by ROHFan25 »

The Dragon Saga wrote:Yeah, cause Delirious is really giving Mandy that big push he promised here.

Fuck off. I get some people have it out for Delirious' booking but his personal life is just that, his. This Keenan guy should keep his mouth shut. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment.

Keenan is an absolute loser for dragging Mandy's name into it publicly. Absolute douche move to do that. However, it's extremely unprofessional to be sleeping with an employee and something you definitely could be fired over. But yeah...this thread is lolz
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

:lol:
MOOSE!
Sardonic Artery

Post by Sardonic Artery »

Unprofessional and awkward for some? Sure. Fired? Nah. People aren't supposed to date at work, but it happens all the time, because you meet people to date where you are the most.
Last edited by Sardonic Artery on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am cosmetically pleasing.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
supersonic wrote:Business growth is great; it'd be nice for the company to start reclaiming some of the more critic-based awards again though. Been mentioned before that ROH has none of the aesthetics peaks - matches, events, programs - that it once did. Storylines with clear beginning, middle, and genuinely climatic conclusion isn't something I envision being a hindrance to important business metrics.
This.
x2.
People are pretending that the critically-acclaimed greatness of the ROH of old is somehow mutually exclusive to a growing business when that is obviously not the case.
ertooso

Post by ertooso »

For what it's worth, I've only ever dated women in their early twenties, and without revealing my age, not only do I not see anything wrong with that, my hat's off to the sly, lizardy bastard on this one.