Supercard of Honor XI - Lakeland/Orlando, FL

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Brada

Re: Supercard of Honor XI - Lakeland/Orlando, FL

Post by Brada »

makes sense. Kind of seems like a weird combination on paper.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

No Yoshi-Hashi guys. That passport thing. I am just throwing this out there for no reason...maybe the 3rd guy is Punishment Martinez?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I always thought the 3rd guy would be Jax Dane.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:No Yoshi-Hashi guys. That passport thing. I am just throwing this out there for no reason...maybe the 3rd guy is Punishment Martinez?

I meant I wondered who it was originally going to be against the Kingdom before the visa issues.
Brada

Post by Brada »

BurningHammer wrote:I always thought the 3rd guy would be Jax Dane.
Jax Dane, that puts the excitement level somewhere near the hemorrhoid range.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Brada wrote:
BurningHammer wrote:I always thought the 3rd guy would be Jax Dane.
Jax Dane, that puts the excitement level somewhere near the hemorrhoid range.
If it is indeed Jax Dane, man I bet you were wishing Yoshi-Hashi was still showing up instead.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I would definitely take Yoshi-Hashi over the large hemorrhoid.....

at least its fun to say Yoshi-Hashi.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Brada wrote:I would definitely take Yoshi-Hashi over the large hemorrhoid.....

why you have to be disrespectful?
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I was always under the impression it was going to be Colt Cabana.

Also, I'm hoping ROH carefully plans a good match for Punishment Martinez. He's riding a little bit of a wave of momentum, and he's one of the new guys they have that haven't left yet, so I hope, despite such a huge card, they use him really well at this show.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Maybe someone like Andy Dalton would be a good fit, unfortunately with me the further away BCB is from my viewing pleasure the better, I wish Silas was just on his own, I really do.

I think I would have had Martinez vs Valdor and leave Osprey, Lee and White to fit out in a three way.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

so war machine are touring with njpw in the wrestlemania weekend season.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Adam Cole vs Marty Scurll is now OFFICIAL! Yeahhh, this match could be awesome!
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

The ROH Board of Directors has already announced several big matches and first-time appearances from New Japan and CMLL stars! Adam Cole's record-breaking third ROH World Championship reign came to a screeching halt at 15th Anniversary when destiny interfered and Christopher Daniels claimed the title following his fifteen-year odyssey.

Cole has descended into madness following his loss and has become incessant in his pursuit of a championship rematch. Each day, Cole calls and emails the Board of Directors. With the ROH World Title match already set between Daniels and Dalton Castle, the Board of Directors could not offer Cole a World title rematch. But, they could offer a first-time title match!

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION "THE VILLAIN" MARTY SCURLL vs. ADAM COLE

The 12th ROH World Television Champion Marty Scurll captured the TV Title in his first weekend with ROH. Since then, his "Reign of Wickedness" has caused a spot of bother for the entire ROH roster. Scurll is the next in a line of champions like Jay Lethal, Tomohiro Ishii, and Bobby Fish that have elevated the ROH World Television Title to the level of the ROH World Championships.

And it is precisely this reason why the only three-time ROH World Champion has found this particular opportunity so intoxicatingly exhilarating.

For Cole, the opportunity to defeat "The Villain", one of the premier young stars in the world, is an opportunity for Cole to defeat someone he begrudgingly considers someone at his level and recapture a title that was once his.

For Scurll, Cole exists as a chance to prove he is the premier wrestler in the world and to deny Bullet Club an opportunity to the fill their golden war chest, gold that powers their pro wrestling empire that influences merchandise and ticket sales. The Superkliq of Cole have shown signs of dissension on their YouTube channel - with the Bucks gold-less, Cole has a chance to be the first to strike back and win the Television Title for the second time!

For the very first time, "The Villain" and Cole will do battle one on one and the only way to see this dream match is to be there LIVE in Lakeland!
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

dream match...well done roh,great!
Brada

Post by Brada »

Brada wrote:I would definitely take Yoshi-Hashi over the large hemorrhoid.....

My bad, that was a bit too much. I find Jax Dane to be really, really awful, and Yoshi-Hashi to be incredibly vanilla.

I apologize if that came across offensively to anyone. I will apologize in advance though for my references to Ol' Vinny....I will continue to refer to him as Vinny Lasagna.
Last edited by Brada on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brada

Post by Brada »

BurningHammer wrote:Maybe someone like Andy Dalton would be a good fit, unfortunately with me the further away BCB is from my viewing pleasure the better, I wish Silas was just on his own, I really do.

I think I would have had Martinez vs Valdor and leave Osprey, Lee and White to fit out in a three way.

"Dirty" Andy Dalton would be an awesome choice, and he will be in Florida during that time period as well.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Brada wrote:
BurningHammer wrote:Maybe someone like Andy Dalton would be a good fit, unfortunately with me the further away BCB is from my viewing pleasure the better, I wish Silas was just on his own, I really do.

"Dirty" Andy Dalton would be an awesome choice, and he will be in Florida during that time period as well.
Yeah I think he would work, although I don't know if he is a big enough in name or just weight/size to really be as a surprise guy. It's a one surprise guy I just can't place who it is.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

By looking at who's all left without a match I'm going to assume that a tag team guantlet featuring Silas & Bruiser, MCMG, The Kingdom, The Rebellion, Cheeseburger & Ferrara, Coast to Coast, Tempura Boys(and perhaps a "mystery team"...Pentagon & Fenix?) as well as Martinez vs. Whitmer anr a Kazarian match. Who would Kaz face though? Maybe Bennett or Sydal return?
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Eh probably just Bruiser/Silas vs. MCMG vs. The Kingdom and Martinez vs. Kazarian.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

TYFDK wrote:Eh probably just Bruiser/Silas vs. MCMG vs. The Kingdom and Martinez vs. Kazarian.
Martinez vs. Kaz would be a very random match and you know they're going to want Burger on the card. Yeah the mystery team concept is just something I'd like to see but Rebellion (pick your two), Burger & Ferrara, Coast to Coast and Tempura Boys wouldn't be too far fetched.