Interesting Points in Today's Newswire

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
SteenMark23

Re: Interesting Points in Today's Newswire

Post by SteenMark23 »

I'm guessing the Toronto show is going to be Supercard of Honor VII?
TreeOfWHOA!

Post by TreeOfWHOA! »

GardenStateSaint wrote:I'd be alittle letdown if the wrestling legend was Lance Storm. And I like Lance Storm.
I'm willing to bet Storm will be on this show, can't see them bringing him for the WM weekend shows. This close to the Toronto date and not have him on the Canadian show. I fully expect Storm to be on the Toronto show, but is he the Legend ROH is reffering to? Maybe not..
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Another relevant question: will this legend refered to in the newswire be in active competition or only be appearing in a non-wrestling capacity?
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
ninetwentyfour

Post by ninetwentyfour »

TreeOfWHOA! wrote:
GardenStateSaint wrote:I'd be alittle letdown if the wrestling legend was Lance Storm. And I like Lance Storm.
I'm willing to bet Storm will be on this show, can't see them bringing him for the WM weekend shows. This close to the Toronto date and not have him on the Canadian show. I fully expect Storm to be on the Toronto show, but is he the Legend ROH is reffering to? Maybe not..
He's only going to be in Ft. Lauderdale because of Edge's HOF induction.
TreeOfWHOA!

Post by TreeOfWHOA! »

ninetwentyfour wrote:
TreeOfWHOA! wrote:
He's only going to be in Ft. Lauderdale because of Edge's HOF induction.
He will be in Toronto as well ;)
Mdodmod

Post by Mdodmod »

Legend thing only has me mildly interested. Maybe its Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn, Shawn Michaels, or The Undertaker. Its always nice, but they'll come say a couple nice words, help with an angle and thats that. What really has me excited is that bold statement saying that, and I quote, "ROH in Toronto is gonna kick some serious mother f*****g a**". Their telling people to come no matter distance. Thats some statement.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

That Evolve show in April is gonna bring the goods and I think ROH knows it so maybe they're gonna go alittle further with trying to pull of a memorable event.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Mdodmod

Post by Mdodmod »

GardenStateSaint wrote:That Evolve show in April is gonna bring the goods and I think ROH knows it so maybe they're gonna go alittle further with trying to pull of a memorable event.
Maybe. I'll be attending both for sure.
Mr. Small Package

Post by Mr. Small Package »

They had better deliver with this sort of hype.