A Question About rohwrestling.com Shipping

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
letsgetweird84

A Question About rohwrestling.com Shipping

Post by letsgetweird84 »

Has anyone else ordered something from the ROH online store in the past week and just been waiting and waiting and waiting on it to ship???

I realize last Thurs was Thanksgiving, but on that day I ordered the new Kingdom shirt from the online store...I received an immediate email saying "Thanks for my order..." but I have yet to receive an email since saying that it has shipped.

The odd thing about it is this: Yesterday I ordered something else from the store and received an email TODAY saying it has shipped! So not only did it ship quickly(which is great), but it has shipped BEFORE MY FIRST ORDER FROM LAST WEEK!!!

Its really nothing to get crazy about I know, I just find it very odd and Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently.

Thanks!
Northwoods_Nightmare

Re: A Question About rohwrestling.com Shipping

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Email help@rohwrestling.com.

This happened to me last year at their black friday sale. I gave extra time but didn't hear anything. I emailed and asked about my order and they sent back the confirmation and shipping info right away.

Maybe the order just got missed somehow? Obviously not something that should happen, but their customer service has always been very responsive and helpful when I've had to deal with them.
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

Yeah, just contact them. They're pretty awesome when it comes to fixing issues...
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

For me, they have usually been very easy to deal with in terms of fixing any issues with shipping.
ColourMeCurious

Post by ColourMeCurious »

I totally agree. Customer service is top notch.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

I can only repeat what the others have said, ROHWrestling customer service is really great, just contact them and it'll be sorted out quickly and without any problems.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
JShmoopy

Post by JShmoopy »

I ordered the same shirt and I received this email on Friday:
We firstly would like to thank you for your most recent order from Ring of Honor Wrestling.

We do have some unfortunate news to discuss with you at this time however as one of the items in your order is currently BACK ORDERED and unavailable to ship.

The item KINGDOM: "THY KINGDOM COME" T-SHIRT is currently in transit to our shipping warehouse.

We expect this item to arrive for shipping no later than Tuesday December 8th.

At that time we assure you that we will promptly package and ship your item (s) Priority Mail to whatever address you provided us with when you first ordered.

You will receive an emailed notification once your order is complete and has shipped to you.

We sincerely hope this is understandable and agreeable.

Please email me back directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you again for your order and for your patience as you await your ROH merchandise!