Black Friday Sale 2015

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Black Friday Sale 2015

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

This year's Black Friday Sale is happening a full week earlier this year! It'll run from this Friday (11/20), through this Monday (11/23). Here's all of the details:

The holidays are almost upon us, Honor Nation! As Ring of Honor looks back on an incredible 2015, with our biggest show of the year - Final Battle - still to come, we want to say thank you to the best fans on the planet with a site-wide Black Friday sale a full week early!

The “Honor Weekend” sale will run from 10:00 a.m. Friday, November 20th through 10 a.m. Monday, November 23rd. This will be the BIGGEST AND ONLY site-wide sale of the season!

Here are the items you can get at great discounts:

35% off ALL ROH DVDs
25% off ALL Apparel
10% off ROH Replica Championship Belts! – This is the only sale we will have on Championship Belts this year!

If you’re a Ringside Member, you’ll get even deeper discounts with your membership discount:

50% off ALL ROH DVDs and 40% off ALL Apparel

If you’re not a Ringside Member, signing up is quick and easy! Join now to save money during the Honor Nation sale!: http://www.rohwrestling.com/membership

Remember, this will be the only site-wide sale of the season, so stock up on your most wanted items and gifts for your family and friends!

Thanks for a great year, Honor Nation! Don’t miss Final Battle 2015 on December 18th!

This offer runs through 11/20/15 at 10:00am EST thru 11/23/15 @ 10:00am EST. No price adjustments to previous purchases. This sale is only valid on new orders placed at ROHWrestling.com. Previously placed orders will not be discounted.
Big Red Machine

Re: Black Friday Sale 2015

Post by Big Red Machine »

I actually like that they are doing this early thing. With any luck, I'll be able to GET my Black Friday order in time to watch while I'm off for the holiday.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Big Red Machine wrote:I actually like that they are doing this early thing. With any luck, I'll be able to GET my Black Friday order in time to watch while I'm off for the holiday.
I noticed this year a lot of online merchents have been plugging very early 'black friday' sales.
JTGrasby

Post by JTGrasby »

I'm wanting to pick up a Global Wars or War Of The Worlds show from this year, any recommendations?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

My plan is grab several of the top shows from this year with outside star power, then capitalize on the severely marked down events from the past few years.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Just curious, but I remember hearing a month or two ago that there were issues with the Best in the World 2015 DVD. Have those issues been resolved?
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

Picked up the 5 latest DVD releases, as well as the new Roddy T-shirt, and an ROH T-shirt. It's the best sale of the year because of the discounts on T's. DVD's are almost the same price (when you throw in tax and shipping) as when you pick them up at a live show. It is less expensive, just not by much.
Keith_from_MN

Post by Keith_from_MN »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Just curious, but I remember hearing a month or two ago that there were issues with the Best in the World 2015 DVD. Have those issues been resolved?
I got my copy a few weeks back and didn't have any issues.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

So quite a few years back I had to sell my ROH DVD collection which primarily consisted of years 2002-2007. I had to do it in a pinch and I knew at the time I was getting fucked on the price. Anyway I haven't bought much in the way of DVD's because I have a son who takes priority. This year I got a decent raise and things have been going well financially. The warden (I mean my wife) knows what I want for Christmas this year. I want suggestions from you guys what Best Ofs you would recommend. Are the compilations like ROH Year One worth it? I miss the old stuff so I primarily will be going from there, but any recent shows on DVD I would consider also. Thanks!
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

I'd definitely say so, yeah. I aim to collect the entire comp library, it's veritably comprehensive. Hence why certain big-name omissions (like Low Ki) piss me off so much; they're very conspicuous gaps in an otherwise full-proof archive. Drags the whole thing down.

Year One's long since sold out, however. Even on the back-up sites like amerchandise and Highspots.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Looks like that Samoa Joe DVD with the Joe/Styles vs. The Addiction match is finally coming out. Wednesday (11/25) at midnight.

supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Wasted opportunity as there's plenty of quality unreleased Joe material in the vault.

Disc 1:
Samoa Joe vs Low Ki (Glory By Honor 10/5/02)
Xavier (c) vs Samoa Joe (ROH World Championship) (Night of the Champions 3/22/03)
Samoa Joe vs CM Punk (ROH World Championship) (Joe vs Punk II 10-16-04)
Jay Lethal (c) vs Samoa Joe (Pure Championship) (Manhattan Mayhem 5/7/05)
Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi (Joe vs Kobashi 10-1-05)
Samoa Joe vs Homicide (5th Year Festival: Finale 3-4-07)

Disc 2:
Samoa Joe vs Tyler Black (Rising Above 11-22-08)
Video: Samoa Joe Is Coming Home
Samoa Joe Returns (13th Anniversary 3-1-15)
Samoa Joe vs Kyle O'Reilly (ROH TV 3-7-15)
Samoa Joe vs ACH (Conquest Tour 3-13-15)
Samoa Joe vs Michael Elgin (Conquest Tour 3-14-15)
Jay Briscoe (c) vs Samoa Joe (ROH World Championship) (Supercard of Honor 3-27-15)
Samoa Joe & AJ Styles vs The Addiction (NYC 6-20-15) w/ Post show Farewell

Bonus:
A Closer Look at Samoa Joe vs Jay Briscoe
Samoa Joe Merchandise Video
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Yeah, slightly disheartened the first disc's all stuff I've seen before on the other 2 Joe comps. But I can't really begrudge them for it because whatever Joe material they had left uncompiled, I strongly doubt it would have matched this stuff in terms how iconic/momentous/important-to-Joe's-career it was. And hey, at least they finally put on the Tyler match. All in all that's a pretty damn definitive selection.

Of course that makes me worried about the state of comp DVDs going forward; why should anyone new to ROH bother buying the last 2 if this is THE Samoa Joe collection? Why should I have bothered buying them when this one cannibalizes their best bits anyway? Are they going to do all future sequel volumes the WWE way - just releasing the last one again but with an extra year or two tacked on at the end - as if doing them so infrequently weren't bad enough?
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
mancraig

Post by mancraig »

Is there really no other black Friday DVD sale coming? I wait all year to buy my roh dvds at this time and it was last week? Wtf?
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

There will be a special Cyber Monday Sale for VOD's. 50% off on all VOD's, 75% off for Ringside Members.
2015 has been a marquee year of live events and pay-per-views for Ring of Honor, and fans have been vocal on the ROH Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube channel, and more to let us know that they believe Ring of Honor continues to have the best wrestling on the planet.

CYBER MONDAY we want to celebrate our fans and the athletic, competitive history of some of our biggest shows, all video-on-demand items, including PPVs, will be 50% off for 24 hours only! .

Better yet, if you’re a Ringside Member, you can save an additional 25% - for a total of 75% off the regular price. That can easily be worth the price of a membership alone! If you’re not already a member, sing up here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/membership

Great events like

War of the Worlds Nights 1 & 2 or Global Wars Night 1 & 2 from this past year where we saw the very best from New Japan Pro Wrestling taking on the stars of ROH

Best in The World ’15 - which saw Jay Lethal become the Undisputed Champion of ROH

Aftershock Tour - Las Vegas - 2 time ROH World Champion Austin Aries made a return to Ring of Honor in Sin City

Field of Honor ’15 - featuring the first time match up with the Briscoes vs Time Splitters and the AWESOME match with “Mr ROH” Roderick Strong taking on the IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada, and more!

Survival of the Fittest Night 1 and Night 2 - see the Bullet Club take on the House of Truth in six man action, Matt Sydal vs ACH in the Best of 5 Series Finale, all the SOTF 15 qualifiers & finals, plus more!

Take a look at the entire selection here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/ippv

Thanks to all of our fans for all of your support. The best is yet to come – stay tuned!

This offer runs through 11/30/15 12:00am EST - 11/30/15 @ 11:59pm EST. No price adjustments to previous purchases. This sale is only valid on new orders placed at ROHWrestling.com. Previously placed orders will not be discounted.
KL_

Post by KL_ »

Great deal with Cyber Monday Sale !
I bought both nights of SOTF 2015 :)