The lack of new content on ROH Ringside Membership

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
GrizzlyHorsemen

The lack of new content on ROH Ringside Membership

Post by GrizzlyHorsemen »

For me the main reason I purchased a Ringside Membership this year was to get caught up on the shows I had missed the last 1.5 years while being away from ROH. They had been doing such a great job at updating with shows around the time they would hit the 1 year mark. However it is now been over 2 months since we last had a new show uploaded. Anyone have any idea why? Has it been like this before?
Burnside

Re: The lack of new content on ROH Ringside Membership

Post by Burnside »

It's always like this. No updates at all for 4-6 months, then they'll add like 10-12 shows in a big chunk.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Burnside wrote:It's always like this. No updates at all for 4-6 months, then they'll add like 10-12 shows in a big chunk.
It actually works out better for me as I only join for one month when that big chunk comes up and see if any of the ones I didn't buy are worth buying.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

What's the latest show they added? Last year they added all the 2013 house shows IIRC. Have they done the same for 2014 yet?
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
Keith_from_MN

Post by Keith_from_MN »

BlackLesnar wrote:What's the latest show they added? Last year they added all the 2013 house shows IIRC. Have they done the same for 2014 yet?
Most recent show is Future of Honor 2 from July 2014 which was added a few months ago.
GrizzlyHorsemen

Post by GrizzlyHorsemen »

Keith_from_MN wrote:
BlackLesnar wrote:What's the latest show they added? Last year they added all the 2013 house shows IIRC. Have they done the same for 2014 yet?
Most recent show is Future of Honor 2 from July 2014 which was added a few months ago.
They added the Summer Shock shows from last summer in August and nothing since then. The rest of the year it had been pretty steady on updates.