Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
project161

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by project161 »

Who really warrants a compilation right now? I think that another AJ one would be fitting following the Final Battle match with Lethal. Put some unreleased matches from his first two runs then a collection of some from 2014-present run. Maybe one involving some of the NJPW talent matches and older matches as well.

ACH is one I feel should have one. When it seemed like there was a shot that he might win the TV title (last year and then this year) it seemed more warranted to wait but now that is in question. Perhaps if he faces for the TV title at Final Battle and maybe even wins, he can finally get one himself.

EDIT: I'm more surprised that they have not bothered to re-print some of the older comps. Not having the Generico one out around last year when Zayn won the NXT Title was very foolish. KENTA's has also been OOP for some time if I recall correctly.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

project161 wrote:Who really warrants a compilation right now? I think that another AJ one would be fitting following the Final Battle match with Lethal.
Ciampa. Especially since he's on NXT TV now.

Elgin volume 3. His last one left off over a year ago and didn't even feature his Title win.

Cole volume 3. Same, but TWO years.

Jay Briscoe. Two World Title runs, no DVD covering any of it. Plus still one of their most over stars.

Sydal. The WWE rub, three years of classic footage AND has been back a whole year on top of that. What the hell?

And those are just the bigger ones at the forefront of my mind; not stuff that could afford to wait a little longer like Kyle or ACH or another Roddy, and not the stuff I'm personally chomping at the bit for like Low Ki or Corino or Lynn. I can at least GET why they wouldn't want to produce those (as petty as the reasoning would have to be). There's no excuse for not having some of these out by now. If they were bankable enough to put a Title on to, they were bankable enough for some more goddamn merch.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Low Ki
James Gibson
Matt Sydal
ROH vs. CZW

Those are the four no-brainers.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

BlackLesnar wrote:
project161 wrote:Who really warrants a compilation right now? I think that another AJ one would be fitting following the Final Battle match with Lethal.
Ciampa. Especially since he's on NXT TV now.
Has Ciampa even had enough good or important matches to warrant a compilation? He was only around for four years, including one year of sqaushes and losing eight months to a major injury.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Yes. Absolutely. Nuts to you, Ciampa's awesome. :evil:
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

BLACK FRIDAY COMES A WEEK EARLY TO ROHWRESTLING.COM
10:00 a.m. Friday, November 20th through 10 a.m. Monday, November 23rd, 2015

The holidays are almost upon us, Honor Nation! As Ring of Honor looks back on an incredible 2015, with our biggest show of the year - Final Battle - still to come, we want to say thank you to the best fans on the planet with a site-wide Black Friday sale a full week early!

The “Honor Weekend” sale will run from 10:00 a.m. Friday, November 20th through 10 a.m. Monday, November 23rd. This will be the BIGGEST AND ONLY site-wide sale of the season!

Here are the items you can get at great discounts:

35% off ALL ROH DVDs
25% off ALL Apparel
10% off ROH Replica Championship Belts! – This is the only sale we will have on Championship Belts this year!

If you’re a Ringside Member, you’ll get even deeper discounts with your membership discount:

50% off ALL ROH DVDs and 40% off ALL Apparel

If you’re not a Ringside Member, signing up is quick and easy! Join now to save money during the Honor Nation sale!: http://www.rohwrestling.com/membership

Remember, this will be the only site-wide sale of the season, so stock up on your most wanted items and gifts for your family and friends!

Thanks for a great year, Honor Nation! Don’t miss Final Battle 2015 on December 18th!

This offer runs through 11/20/15 at 10:00am EST thru 11/23/15 @ 10:00am EST. No price adjustments to previous purchases. This sale is only valid on new orders placed at ROHWrestling.com. Previously placed orders will not be discounted.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Yo.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Stay away from Homicide post-2003.

http://rohworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1080
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

By popular demand, ROH's first ever Coloring Book:

supersonic

Post by supersonic »

ninetwentyfour

Post by ninetwentyfour »

Put up ASE, meanwhile the Cali and Lockport Reloaded shows have been available since Nashville.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:By popular demand, ROH's first ever Coloring Book:

Very pointless release! If any fed should be releasing something kiddy like a coloring book it's wwe.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

There is a new Young Bucks T-Shirt available:

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

We all need to band together to somehow ensure that this wins the WON award for Wrestling Book of the Year.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:

]
Very pointless release! If any fed should be releasing something kiddy like a coloring book it's wwe.
The sheer ridiculousness of it makes me want to buy it. Now if they did it on a regular basis, I can see it getting tiring fast, but as an occasional one shot of goofiness I don't mind it.

For instance, were I so inclined, I would take one to a show and try getting the Young Bucks to sign my 'colored in' version of them, which would be a page filled with so many word balloons that say 'Suck it' that's literally all you can see on the page.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:Very pointless release! If any fed should be releasing something kiddy like a coloring book it's wwe.

Are you aware of Chikara Pro?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

A 21 year career. 79 tours of Japan. Former World Champion. "The King of Old School".

For the first time in his career witness the biggest moments, the most violent matches, and the absolute worst of Steve Corino. This must hear interview includes plenty of never before heard stories that covers a legendary two decade career.

From his early days in wrestling, international tours, encounters with legends like Dusty Rhodes, becoming a world champion, and the his tenured Ring of Honor career; this is guaranteed to be one of the most entertaining interviews you'll ever hear.

Along with the interview are 15 of Corino's greatest matches in ROH history. Highlighted by Corino's bloody feud with Homicide that left him permanently deaf in one ear. See matches with other legends such as Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Tyler Black, and Kevin Steen.

This three disc compilation spans the entire career of one of Ring of Honor's greatest competitors. Follow his journey through the biggest promotions in the world, into Ring of Honor, and to the commentary table. You'll be amazed by the stories, you'll surely laugh, and you might even cry. Steve did three times in his career.

Disc 1:
Full length interview
Steve Corino vs Bryan Danielson vs Samoa Joe vs Low Ki (Final Battle 12/28/02)
Steve Corino vs Homicide (One Year Anniversary Show 2/8/03)

Disc 2:
No Holds Barred: Steve Corino vs Homicide (Bitter Friends Stiffer Enemies 8/16/03)
Steve Corino vs CM Punk (Empire State Showdown 10/25/03)
No-Rope Barbed Wire- Steve Corino vs Homicide (War of the Wire 11/29/03)
Steve Corino & CM Punk vs Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong (Final Battle 12/26/04)
ROH World Championship: Bryan Danielson (c) vs Steve Corino (Buffalo Stampede 10/15/05)
Steve Corino & The Briscoes vs Samoa Joe, Homicide, & BJ Whitmer (Honor Reclaims Boston 11/3/06)

Disc 3:
Fight Without Honor- Steve Corino vs Homicide (The Bitter End 11/4/06)
Street Fight: Steve Corino & Kevin Steen vs Colt Cabana & El Generico (Bitter Friends Stiffer Enemies II 4/24/10)
I Quit Match: Steve Corino vs Colt Cabana (Richards vs Daniels 10/16/10)
Steve Corino vs Tyler Black (ROH on HDNet 8/30/10)
No DQ: Steve Corino vs Kevin Steen (Final Battle 12/23/11)
World Tag Team Titles: Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs vs Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas (DBD X 9/15/12)
Steve Corino vs Kevin Steen (ROH TV 7/29/14)
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Hopefully they release a AJ Styles Comp with early matches plus his comeback, similar to what they did with Joe.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Both nights of Survival of the Fittest 2015 are now available on DVD: