Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Ladrao12

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by Ladrao12 »

The 14th anniversary show, as well as the TV Taping they did the next day were both available at the NYC show tonight.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Ksmyth_4 wrote:Hi All,

Does anyone know when the new ACH DVD will be released?

Thanks in advance
http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/ach ... 2-disc-dvd

project161

Post by project161 »

Almost seven weeks for that set to go on the website since it has been available since Dallas.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

The 14th Anniversary, the tapings the day after and the Conquest Philadelphia show are all up for sale on the site now.

Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

Love the Young Buck KO mock.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Why aren't they releasing best of comps anymore? Someone suggested a best of Roderick Strong in 2015. Great idea!
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:Why aren't they releasing best of comps anymore? Someone suggested a best of Roderick Strong in 2015. Great idea!
It's been said/believed that these do not sell well. Roddy still had two comps (2009 and 2012?) available on clearance last time I checked. That being said, I would bet the Corino and Bucks ones sold very well.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:Why aren't they releasing best of comps anymore? Someone suggested a best of Roderick Strong in 2015. Great idea!
Probably because they've done so damn many of them that they've covered everything already. Those weren't "Best of" compilations. They were just compilations.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

You gotta hire new talent before you can make new best-of compilations. ;)
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Big Red Machine wrote: they've covered everything already.
Not Low Ki.
Or Sydal.
Or Ciampa or Kyle or Jay Briscoe.
Or Cole v3 or Elgin v3 or Lethal v3 or Roddy v3.
Or ANX or Lynn or Londrick or Morishima or J&J or themed ideas like Fight Without Honor that fans suggested when Ring of Honor ASKED what new comps they wanted over a year ago.

But hey, who's counting?
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

ROH vs. CZW
Gibson
Sydal
Omega
Pure Title
Morishima
Complete Paul London collection
Low Ki
Marufuji
Romero
Embassy vs. Generation Next
Jimmy Rave

There are quite a few classics yet to be on comps too, such as Jacobs vs. Shelley II and III, Generation Next, Aries/Evans vs. Styles/Sydal, the Tag Wars 2006 final, and most of the Stevens vs. Strong feud.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

supersonic wrote:ROH vs. CZW
Dude, seriously! I see absolutely no good reason why this isn't already out. To me, that's almost as confusing as ROH letting every 2002 and 2003 DVDs go out of print without making all the streaming versions available to ringside members. Why hold back all your best shit?
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

Honor Nation, It is the time of year where we honor dads around the world with Father’s Day. But it's also time for Ring of Honor to reward ALL of our fans with a very special Summer Meltdown Sale!! This weekend, ROH is turning things up a notch, with deep savings that can only be rivaled by the Delirious Insanity Black Friday Sale.

Starting Thursday night, June 16th at Midnight and running through Sunday, June 19th at 11:59 PM EST, we are blowing the doors off the ROH Pro Shop! With 20% OFF ALL APPAREL and 35% OFF ALL ROH EVENT & COMPILATION DVDs, this is your chance to save big on all your wrestling needs! If your dad is a wrestling fan, this is a huge opportunity to take care of him or even knock a few things off your own shopping wish list!

If you're a Ringside Member, tack on your 15% off discount, and you will save 35% OFF apparel and 50% OFF your ROH DVD purchases!!!

If you're not a Ringside Member then click here to see all the benefits that come along with it, including a 15% discount & advance ticket sales. Sign up TODAY for as low as $7.99 per month or $59.99 for the year!

From 6/17 - 6/19 @ 11:59pm EST, it's the Summer Meltdown SALE here at ROHWrestling.com!!! Don't miss out on your chance to save big on every ROH event DVD, compilation, and official ROH apparel.
stevenkmason

Post by stevenkmason »

Too bad the Detroit DVD isn't up yet. I'd be picking that up immediately. It was great live and I'd like to have a DVD to keep.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Yeah. I'm kind of annoyed that a lot of DVDs that should be out by now that would have picked up haven't been put up on the website yet despite reports of them being available at live shows.
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

In typical ROH fashion those DVDs will be available after this sale is over.