Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by 187_Joeism »

- What’s on tap for the next “Tuesday Rollout”? Just three words: Go 2 Sleep….

KENTA comp incoming?
sideeffect

Post by sideeffect »

187_Joeism wrote:- What’s on tap for the next “Tuesday Rollout”? Just three words: Go 2 Sleep….

KENTA comp incoming?
Looks like...can't wait!
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I wouldn't be suprised if it was a Punk dvd with matches from him before the summer of punk.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Did I miss something? Why are we assuming a KENTA compilation?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

GardenStateSaint
GardenStateSaint wrote:Did I miss something? Why are we assuming a KENTA compilation?

Unless it's a DVD dedicated to the Homicide/Bennett match, KENTA's really the only option.
Last Real Man Hype
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Marketh. wrote:Unless it's a DVD dedicated to the Homicide/Bennett match, KENTA's really the only option.
:lol:

Or it could be WGTT: Volume 2? I know we've all been waiting for that. (I just wanna see how they can top the cover of Volume 1)
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Marketh. wrote:GardenStateSaint
GardenStateSaint wrote:Did I miss something? Why are we assuming a KENTA compilation?

Unless it's a DVD dedicated to the Homicide/Bennett match, KENTA's really the only option.
If that was in the newswire then I defeintly missed it as I've been bad as of late about reading those.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Well I can't blame you for that, considering how newsless and repetitive they tend to be these days.
Last Real Man Hype
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

ROHWorld_Harry wrote:
Marketh. wrote:Unless it's a DVD dedicated to the Homicide/Bennett match, KENTA's really the only option.
:lol:

Or it could be WGTT: Volume 2? I know we've all been waiting for that. (I just wanna see how they can top the cover of Volume 1)
Let's hope they forgot about volume one and forget to release a volume 2 :lol:
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Good way to introduce KENTA to the new fans
sideeffect

Post by sideeffect »

Looks great! too bad i have all matches except 4 (In Your Face, Chi-Town Struggle, The Bitter End and United We Stand), not sure it would be worth it for just four matches.

If I didn't have any those shows, would be all over this set.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

It's a great set. I hope lots of the newer fans who have only seen a few (or even none) of KENTA's ROH matches (or maybe even KENTA's work generally) take a punt and buy a copy. The cover looks really neat as well

The line-up is good too. You could easily quibble over what's included and what isn't but it's still a great list of matches. Personally I'm sad nothing from HDNet was included (he had a great match with Hero and a couple of fun 6-man tags) and I can't believe they didn't include the Respect Is Earned main event (KENTA/Nigel vs Morishima/Danielson) which I absolutely loved.

That 'Property of ROH' shirt is just lame though. Most of ROH's shirts since the SBG take-over have been flat out abysmal
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

I've got 2/3 of the matches on there, yet it's still tempting...
Mr.Wrestling

Post by Mr.Wrestling »

I gotta get me a copy eventually
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I wonder what they are releasing tomorrow? It has to be a "best of". The last shows they released were the Florida shows and the next show in order happened last week. That show probably won't be released until the end of this month at the earliest.
EcwHardCore07

Post by EcwHardCore07 »

In June of 2004, Samoa Joe was in the midst of a legendary ROH World Title run. Having captured the belt in March of 2003, his reign had recently eclipsed the one year mark and having already defeated numerous challengers, there was no end in sight for the dominant champion. Enter: CM Punk…

What happened on June 12, 2004 in Ohio would come to be known as “World Title Classic” and that bout between Joe & Punk would mark the beginning of a trilogy of matches that have become legendary. From Dayton to Chicago to New Jersey, these two warriors gave everything they had, their blood, sweat, and tears, for the right to be called ROH World Champion.

This is the definitive collection of the Samoa Joe/CM Punk Trilogy….

Disc 1 features all three of the ROH World Title matches from ‘World Title Classic’ on 6/12/04, “Joe Vs. Punk II” from 10/16/04, and the decisive finale at “All Star Extravaganza II” on 12/4/04.

Disc 2 features the highly demanded re-release of “Straight Shootin’ with Samoa Joe & CM Punk”!

Originally filmed back on March 10, 2005, Joe & Punk sat down with the ROH cameras to discuss not only that historic trilogy of matches but also share their stories about their life as professional wrestlers. The result was one of the most entertaining interviews ever that is a must for every true fan of ROH, and wrestling in general. With hilarious stories from their days traveling on the road, the two men discuss their experience with everyone from Colt Cabana to AJ Styles to Christopher Daniels and many others. They take a look at their experiences working for various independent promotions and truly bring you into their experiences as independent wrestlers. And of course, Punk and Joe go in-depth about their famous trilogy. You'll hear about everything that went into their one hour draws in Dayton & Chicago as well as all about the final match in New Jersey. This is an inside look at not only some of the most famous matches in ROH history but also insight into the careers of two legends of Ring of Honor...

And as an added bonus, Disc 2 also features the first Ring of Honor meeting between Joe & Punk from the “Bitter Friend, Stiffer Enemies” event on 8/16/03 in Fairfield, CT. This non-title affair was just a taste of what the future had in store for Joe, Punk, and the ROH faithful…

http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/sam ... 2-disc-set
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

^ Brilliant!!!
sideeffect

Post by sideeffect »

That looks awesome! i already bought Allied Forces which came with trilogy as a bonus disc along with the shoot dvd. I'm only missing the Bitter Friend, Stiffer Enemies match.

Pretty awesome set.

Hopefully we will see the ROH vs CZW feud DVD.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Man ROH is really pumping out comps. Just like their Ringside Members package, this simply doesn't apply to me. I own all ROHs dvds. Its bad enough that you need to pay 8 bucks to get 15% off of dvds. but that 8 bucks is simply so i can save approx the same amount( if i buy about 3 dvds). I really hope they decide one day to give their long time fans a nice deal so we can save money buying their dvds.