Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
JustSkiff

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by JustSkiff »

They've put out DVDs of guys who weren't signed to SBG. But that DVD is filled with top quality matches.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I like the cover of the new El Generico dvd. BTW, this dvd was a great idea.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Best DVD cover ever!
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
NorthBayfan001

Post by NorthBayfan001 »

Glad they saved the Kevin Steen fued for its own DVD.
Mr.Wrestling

Post by Mr.Wrestling »

NorthBayfan001 wrote:Glad they saved the Kevin Steen fued for its own DVD.
I would Love to have a DVD Just with there fued no lie i would litterally order it as soon as i saw it
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

Mr.Wrestling wrote:
I would Love to have a DVD Just with there fued no lie i would litterally order it as soon as i saw it
That could be amazing if they did it right. They would need like three discs though. I'd want every promo,every match between the two,every match between the two involving Cabana/Corino and just anything involving the feud. Definitely my favorite in ROH history.
Mr.Wrestling

Post by Mr.Wrestling »

For Sure a great fued but i would settle for a 2 disc set with there best matches in the fued
Mr.Wrestling

Post by Mr.Wrestling »

What do you guys hope is the next DVD to come out on Tuesday personally I'm Hoping For A New Austin Aries 2 Disc Set. How about you guys ?
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Politics or not, I think Aries' latest comments about ROH will stop him getting a Best Of for a long time.

I'm hoping for a Best of Claudio, since he's debuting on Smackdown soon.
Last Real Man Hype
Mr.Wrestling

Post by Mr.Wrestling »

A Best Of Claudio Would Def be sweet , Id Like a best of Low-ki as well .... God There are so many DVD's id love to see happen but i guess only time will tell if we see them or not
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

Claudio should get his own DVD - although it would be let down ever so slightly by the RTTT final already being on the Generico set.

Is it possible to do a set involving the Japanese talent to come in? A set with Misawa, Kobashi, Mutoh, Kojima, Liger, KENTA, Marufuji, Shiosaki, Morishima, Nakajima and Ibushi would be worth picking up. Probably hoping for too much, though.
Tars Tarkas

Post by Tars Tarkas »

I would have thought one could easily fit the entire Steen/Generico feud on two disks, even allowing for the tag matches they had with Cabana and Corino and all the promo's, you would pretty much have room for it all. The matches themselves were all around the 20 minute mark or less, exluding the Final battle match which was about 30 minutes. You would not need 3 disks for this.

I would love to see an Aries set as well. One of my favourite wrestlers of all time. I agree it's sadly unlikely though.

Japanese talent in ROH is a good idea for a set but I think both Kenta and Morishima are deserving of their own individual sets. Virtually every match Kenta had in ROH was awesome.

I would have thought a Jimmy Jacobs set was inevitable due to his recent return, particularly now Whitmer is returning as well. A Samoa Joe set might also be likely and maybe a Homicide set?

At some point the CZW invasion might also be a prime candidate for a 2 disk set as well. That could be great.

At the rate ROH is churning these sets out then all these might happen sooner than we think.
Chaosphere

Post by Chaosphere »

Wow kudos to ROH for getting the Mania weekend shows out so quickly! That's probably the quickest time between a live show and its release that I can think ROH has ever done!
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Pretty impressive on ROH's part even though I gotta say I'm not crazy about those covers and lack of extras. I know, theres always something.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
lucey216

Post by lucey216 »

Dammit ROH, now i gotta buy more DVDs and probably The Demboys shirt this weekend. ROH sure loves to rape wallets
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Honestly I thought they would do a 2 in 1 for the Florida shows.
lucey216

Post by lucey216 »

rohfanAnthony wrote:Honestly I thought they would do a 2 in 1 for the Florida shows.

no way. they only do the 2 for 1 DVDs for shows that might be considered "B" Shows or just DVDs they think wouldn't sell well if they were sold separately, neither which I think apply to either Florida show this year.
Chaosphere

Post by Chaosphere »

lucey216 wrote:
rohfanAnthony wrote:Honestly I thought they would do a 2 in 1 for the Florida shows.

no way. they only do the 2 for 1 DVDs for shows that might be considered "B" Shows or just DVDs they think wouldn't sell well if they were sold separately, neither which I think apply to either Florida show this year.
But there's still a case to be made IMO as they've shown matches on tv, youtube and given both shows away for members of the site for a whole weekend. I bet most ROH fans have already seen these shows by now!
lucey216

Post by lucey216 »

Chaosphere wrote:
lucey216 wrote:

But there's still a case to be made IMO as they've shown matches on tv, youtube and given both shows away for members of the site for a whole weekend. I bet most ROH fans have already seen these shows by now!
Good point. I have seen night 2 on the website due to the ringside membership, unfortunately its not available anymore and I enjoyed it so much, especially Davey/Elgin, I really want the DVD and am almost for sure getting it this weekend in Chicago
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I have a feeling that a Steen vs Generico dvd will be out in time for Border Wars. It's one of the greatest feuds in ROH history and it's between two Canadians. I'm sure it will sell well(maybe sell out) in Canada.