Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by monster mafia »

KL_ wrote:Image
give me 100!
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

ROH finally released a new Compilation DVD.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/man ... 2-disc-dvd

All tag matches. Not one singles bout, World Title or otherwise.
I don''t understand.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

is briscoes compilation not jay compilation.. maybe is that.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

The last 2 were full of singles matches.

Jay Briscoe World Title matches, at that.

They've done so little as a tag team for the past few years that I don't see the point in even making another Briscoes DVD if it's going to be tag-exclusive. The second disc's almost entirely filler.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

BlackLesnar wrote:The last 2 were full of singles matches.

Jay Briscoe World Title matches, at that.

They've done so little as a tag team for the past few years that I don't see the point in even making another Briscoes DVD if it's going to be tag-exclusive. The second disc's almost entirely filler.
All of these comps are half-filler.
KL_

Post by KL_ »

New Briscoes T-Shirt

BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

T O Y S
http://www.rohwrestling.com/catalog/figures
Wasn't this batch meant to have Cole instead of Lethal? That's ironic.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Not sure about that. But Cole's in the second wave with Bobby Fish, Delirious, and someone else TBA.
KL_

Post by KL_ »

Available in 3 colors: black, red and blue

TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Best in the World 2016 is available on DVD as well.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

I forget, did ROH did one of these pre-Black Friday sales last year too? Are they gonna do the same 50% deal next weekend or just getting it over with before the rush?
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

BlackLesnar wrote:I forget, did ROH did one of these pre-Black Friday sales last year too? Are they gonna do the same 50% deal next weekend or just getting it over with before the rush?
99% sure it's this weekend only. It's to get the jump on everyone
Brada

Post by Brada »

KL_ wrote:Available in 3 colors: black, red and blue

I picked this up in red, along with the new red dragon shirt during the black friday sale.......had it at my house in 3 days...really quick.
Jay Lethal's Hair

Post by Jay Lethal's Hair »

^ Yeah with the crew away, the office busted their ass to get all the orders out. I got my set of DVDs in just a couple days also. With the price they charge for shipping, it *should* be there in less than 3 days anyway, but appreciate the effort from Todd and the guys there.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Why isn't the Lockport September show a DVD release?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

I actually emailed ROH about the Lockport DVD a couple of days ago - apparently it will be released in a couple of weeks :)
Big Red Machine

The thing is that it's not just getting the VODs up. It's general slowness on a lot of fronts. There is not reason for a DVD from late August o not have been available by the weekend before Thanksgiving. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but DVDs used to always be available two months after the show, and often-times with random bonus discs as well. With the way they put even less effort into the DVDs nowadays (generic names and generic pre-made cases instead of photos from the actual show or covers that push the main matches), plus advancements in technology and less bonus content on the discs, there is no reason for them to be slower now than they were a few years ago.
Jay Lethal's Hair

Post by Jay Lethal's Hair »

I would imagine it's a combination of the vendor they use to produce the DVDs (wasn't there an issue with SCOH 2?) and the dwindling demand of physical media.

Then on top of that, the big PPVs get faster releases due to the increased demand of those over something like the Lockport show.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

I remember waiting 4-5 months for Driven 2007 (KENTA vs. Danielson III) and liking it, dammit.
Big Red Machine

supersonic wrote:I remember waiting 4-5 months for Driven 2007 (KENTA vs. Danielson III) and liking it, dammit.
Yeah, that was the rest of the show was taped for PPV, which didn't air for like three months after it was taped.