Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
guitarbhoy1888

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by guitarbhoy1888 »

How do you send as a gift ?
Does it give an option when you go to buy?

What about a sale happening
Any idea ?
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

I haven't ordered a DVD in a long while, I just go with VODs, but I'm pretty sure when you're checking out there was a send as gift option.
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

Spring Time usually means a time for cleaning, but now you should stock up on ROH Live Event DVDs & Apparel!

Starting now and running thru Sunday (4/20/14 at 11:59pm EST), ALL Ring of Honor Live Event DVDs & Apparel 15% OFF… If you are a Ringside Member tack on your 15% to total 30% OFF ALL your ROH Live Event DVDs and Apparel!!!

Pick up recently released events WRESTLING’S FINEST featuring a HUGE 3 Way Tag Team Match with the Briscoes vs Adam Cole & Matt Hardy vs Michael Elgin & Chris Hero, FINAL BATTLE ’13 where Chris Hero made his return, RAISING THE BAR NIGHT #2 where the Young Bucks captured the ROH World Tag Team Championship and Chris Hero battled Adam Cole in Ringmaster’s Challenge or the 12TH Anniversary Collector’s Edition 2 Disc DVD featuring Kevin Steen taking on Cliff Compton in a No Holds Barred Philly Street Fight!

If you are not yet a Ringside Member, sign up between now & May 1st for an Annual Ringside Membership and you’ll receive an ROH adjustable Hat FREE!! Click here for more info on how to sign up. Ringside Memberships start at just $7.99 per month.

Ringside members enjoy…

15% Off All ROH Merchandise
Priority access to ROH TV every Monday morning
Exclusive VOD library featuring some of the biggest stars in wrestling on their to the top including: Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, the American Wolves, Claudio Castagnoli & more!

For a complete look at all the titles included in the sale click here! This is a great chance to save all weekend long so don't miss out on the ROH Spring Sale!!!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

There was a new Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer compilation available at Second To None. I assume this will be the next Tuesday Rollout.
fudge

Post by fudge »

looks like it's up on the site now:
A DECADE IN THE MAKING: The Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer Story

In 2003 a young charismatic Jimmy Jacobs stepped into the ring with an emerging powerhouse named BJ Whitmer. Ring of Honor had no idea what was in store! This two disc set spans a decade of the intertwined careers of two of the longest tenured wrestlers in ROH history. From their first encounter, to their reigns as tag team champions, to their historic blood feud, Jacobs and Whitmer’s careers came full circle with this company.

Listen as both men sit down side by side in an exclusive interview and reminisce on what could be the greatest rivalry Ring of Honor has ever seen. Included are 16 full length matches that feature some of the craziest and most emotional moments in Ring of Honor history. What these men have done and what they have done to each other will be remembered forever and after a decade of love and hate... they still stand strong.

Disc 1:

Full Feature Interview
4 Corner Survival: BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs vs Tony Mamaluke vs Alex Shelley (6/28/03 Wrestlerave 2003)
World Tag Team Championship: BJ Whitmer & Dan Maff vs Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious (2/25/05 Third Anniversary Celebration: Part 2)
World Tag Team Championship: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal (4/2/05 Best of American Super Juniors Tournament)
World Tag Team Championship: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs Generation Next (5/7/05 Manahattan Mayhem)
World Tag Team Championship: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs Carnage Crew (7/23/05 The Homecoming)
BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (3/30/06 Dragon Gate Challenge)

Disc 2:
BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (6/17/06 In Your Face)
ROH World Championship: Bryan Danielson vs BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (6/23/06 Throwdown)
BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (8/26/06 Gut Check)
BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs Brawl (11/25/06 Dethroned)
Lacey is Spiked (12/9/06 The Chicago Spectactular: Night 2)
BJ Whitmer & Colt Cabana vs Jimmy Jacobs & Brent Albright (12/23/06 Final Battle 2006)
Last Man Standing: BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (1/27/07 Battle of the Icons)
Street Fight: BJ Whitmer, Colt Cabana & Daizee Haze vs Jimmy Jacobs, Adam Pearce & Lacey (2/17/07 Fifth Year Festival: Philadelphia)
Falls Count Anywhere: BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (3/4/07 Fifth Year Festival: Liverpool)
Anything Goes: BJ Whitmer & Daizee Haze vs Jimmy Jacobs & Lacey (3/30/07 All-Star Extravaganza III)
Steel Cage: BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs (3/31/07 Supercard of Honor II)
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

That is one BAD ASS compilation.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

This is just a great compilation simply for the fact it shows such huge contributions from two men that are often too under appreciated.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

GRRR! I really want to hear the Interview, but I already have all of the matches, so it's not worth the money (especially with ROH's outrageous shipping). I wish they had some sort of thing wheere you could the a stream of just the interview for $8 or something like that.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

This week's Tuesday Rollout is Flyin' High. I like the DVD Cover. Lots of Blue :) .
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

For over 12 years Ring of Honor has been the company where wrestlers come to become great. With a constant roster full of the best wrestlers on the planet, ROH truly creates excellence. This two disc set contains RARE NEVER BEFORE RELEASED ON A COMPILATION SET MATCHES from some of the biggest wrestling stars in the industry. See CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Claudio Castagnoli, and many more compete in some of the greatest matches of their careers while inside of an ROH ring. You won't find these exclusive matches on any other compilation release! It's easy to see why these guys became stars of the industry. Now see how their skills were fully developed here in Ring of Honor, and how their excellence was first created.

DISC #1
CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Steve Corino… 11/1/03 Main Event Spectacles
Bryan Danielson vs. Alex Shelley… 9/11/04 Glory By Honor III
CM Punk & Steve Corino vs. Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong… 12/26/04 Final Battle 2004
ROH Pure Championship: Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli… 11/4/05 Showdown in MoTown
AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal… 1/14/06 Hell Freezes Over
ROH World Championship: Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries… 10/7/06 Motor City Madness
Bryan Danielson vs. Delirious… 11/3/06 Honor Reclaims Boston
Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness… 1/26/07 Dedicated
ROH World Tag Team Titles: Briscoes vs. Claudio Castagnoli & Matt Sydal… 6/22/07 United We Stand

DISC #2
El Generico vs. Tyler Black… 8/16/08 Night of the Butcher 2
Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli… 11/21/08 Escalation
Ultimate Endurance: Austin Aries, Brodie Lee & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Tyler Black, Delirious & Necro Butcher… 3/21/09 7th Anniversary
ROH World Tag Team Titles: American Wolves vs. Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black… 4/18/09 Tag Title Classic
Briscoes & Tyler Black vs. American Wolves & Chris Hero… 3/19/10 Gold Rush
Adam Cole & Tommasco Ciampa vs. Michael Elgin & Kevin Steen… 9/6/13 Road to Greatness Night 1
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

So I should expect the This Means War main event to get included on the Year Four comp.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

The newest comp should have just been called "ROH unreleased"
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

That last one is interesting. I guess they're hedging their bets and predicting at least one of those four will soon be making the step up.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:The newest comp should have just been called "ROH unreleased"
It's a star power breeding ground compilation.
AmericanDolphin_3

Post by AmericanDolphin_3 »

I've been waiting for a Sydal comp. forever. With the match between he and AJ at Hell Freezes Over being included, I feel like that may never happen.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

I don't think ROH Unreleased would do as a title, since all matches (to my knowledge), has been released on DVD before.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

ROHdk wrote:I don't think ROH Unreleased would do as a title, since all matches (to my knowledge), has been released on DVD before.
I'm not sure if it's true, but "This two disc set contains RARE NEVER BEFORE RELEASED ON A COMPILATION SET MATCHES", so...
ImageImage
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

They've been released on show DVDs, just not comp DVDs.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

Since many of the shows are out of print, a title indicating that they are rare would be better. Unreleased say that they haven't been available on DVD before.