Tuesday Rollout

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Marketh.

Re: Tuesday Rollout

Post by Marketh. »

Wouldn't be surprised if Cornette gets a cut.
Last Real Man Hype
Kabla

Post by Kabla »

Seeing as how Cornette has been shooting on ROH just about everywhere as of late, I would assume that their little agreement no longer stands.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Ordered.
cantoms

Post by cantoms »

Last edited by cantoms on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conan Kudo

Post by Conan Kudo »

I just ordered Kevin Steen: Hell Rising DVD. I don't mind paying $24.99 for it as I think this DVD will sell out fast.

The DVD description said that there are 12 complete matches but it only lists 10 matches. For anyone that has this DVD, are there 10 matches or 12 matches?
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

sg86 wrote:lol they jacked up the price on it
Supply and demand. There was a whole lot of demand for it since it got pulled so fast. On the plus side, I don't think anyone that bought it felt it was a disappointment.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

I've noticed that ROH has also raised the price for the PWG Matt Rushmore DVD. If they start charging $24,99 for their PPVs and shows on DVD, I will not be buying that many.
BTW10

Post by BTW10 »

A friend brought this up to me and I think he may have a point. Maybe ROH and Cornette signed a one year agreement to shut up about the other in October/November of 2012 and now that the agreement is over, Cornette is doing all these podcasts about ROH and now ROH is re-releasing this DVD. Just something I thought was interesting.
cantoms

Post by cantoms »

BTW10 wrote:A friend brought this up to me and I think he may have a point. Maybe ROH and Cornette signed a one year agreement to shut up about the other in October/November of 2012 and now that the agreement is over, Cornette is doing all these podcasts about ROH and now ROH is re-releasing this DVD. Just something I thought was interesting.
I was thinking the same thing - trying to figure out when the 1 year mark would have been.

Either that, or Cornette was dirty and took the first shot through his shoot and ROH is hitting back with this release.

I figured copies would leak out eventually... They wouldn't just let their leftover copies collect dust. It looks like they've somehow been selling copies all along given that sealed copies from Philadelphia have popped up semi-regularly on eBay since it was pulled.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

So the Pursuit shows should be out tomorrow, right?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Aren't they already out? I made an order before New Years and both were part of it and im sure i got an email last week saying the shipment is on the way
Kabla

Post by Kabla »

I know Pursuit Night 1 is out. I would imagine Night 2 is as well. I got my copy of Night 1 in the mail about a week and a half ago. I just don't think they ever formally announced that they were released for some reason.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

GardenStateSaint wrote:So the Pursuit shows should be out tomorrow, right?
They're already out. I just started watching my copy of night 2 last night.
Shook1

Post by Shook1 »

cantoms wrote:
BTW10 wrote:A friend brought this up to me and I think he may have a point. Maybe ROH and Cornette signed a one year agreement to shut up about the other in October/November of 2012 and now that the agreement is over, Cornette is doing all these podcasts about ROH and now ROH is re-releasing this DVD. Just something I thought was interesting.
I was thinking the same thing - trying to figure out when the 1 year mark would have been.

Either that, or Cornette was dirty and took the first shot through his shoot and ROH is hitting back with this release.

I figured copies would leak out eventually... They wouldn't just let their leftover copies collect dust. It looks like they've somehow been selling copies all along given that sealed copies from Philadelphia have popped up semi-regularly on eBay since it was pulled.
I myself had 3 copies. I bought one and acquired the other two in collections I bought from people. I know people that had/have 3-5 copies from doing the same stuff. I used to buy whole collections from people and would usually find gems that have been out of print or forgotten about a lot.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

I never bought that Kevin Steen DVD when it was released. But I can understand people owning more than one copy. I myself have more than one copy of the Chris Benoit DVD that WWE pulled.
BTW10

Post by BTW10 »

Got Hell Rising in the mail today.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

ROHdk wrote:I ordered GBH XII, ROH vs S.C.U.M. and the new Danielson compilation. Ordered at 3.47 pm and 11.32 pm I got a mail from ROH that my order has shipped. Wow, that was fast.
Damn it! My parcel was caught in customs, and I have to pay an amount equivalent of $45 to get my 3 DVDs. Be careful if you order from Europe!
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

ROHdk wrote:
ROHdk wrote:I ordered GBH XII, ROH vs S.C.U.M. and the new Danielson compilation. Ordered at 3.47 pm and 11.32 pm I got a mail from ROH that my order has shipped. Wow, that was fast.
Damn it! My parcel was caught in customs, and I have to pay an amount equivalent of $45 to get my 3 DVDs. Be careful if you order from Europe!
And that is why I always ship items internationally as "gifts."
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

Usually ROH writes the value of each DVD to be $1. They must have stopped doing that. I don't think I will be buying so many DVDs from ROH in the future. This is too expensive.