I think it's time for Delirious to step down as booker

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: I think it's time for Delirious to step down as booker

Post by supersonic »

http://www.sheetsandwich.com/084-lesnar ... age-drama/
Finally, we take an in-depth look at the behind the scenes drama of Ring of Honor. So much has been talked about on Dark Twitter over what is happening in the office here, and Les & Hugh take a look deep inside the problems. Voices of Wrestling Rich Kraetsch and Joe Lanza weigh in, plus ROH announcer and newly anointed office personnel Kevin Kelly talks with PW Insider’s Mike Johnson about the inner workings of ROH, the “conspiracy theories” of the promotion, and what impact the firing of George Carroll will have on ROH and its talent.
time stamp 2:02:07
alitigress

Post by alitigress »

Great podcast
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

we dont discuss anymore roh...we discuss dirt sheets and rumours.

supersonic make this forum so boring and sad...
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Much of the simmering turmoil discussed is likely to be exaggerated with some slanted bullshit thrown in.

With that said, I find it a glaring sign that ROH felt it necessary for Kevin Kelly to have an interview on PWInsider to discuss the situation. Many have the not-exactly-incorrect viewpoint that this week's scoop confirmed by Meltzer isn't really newsworthy. That begs me to ask: So if all the speculation is false, if the office changes are irrelevant, why exactly did the company see a need to schedule the interview with Mike Johnson? It shows that there's some smoke to the simmering underbelly fire that Meltzer and Johnson are refusing to put a microscope on and/or all of this is actually bothering the company. If the latter is the case, then that leads to the follow-up question: Why exactly would all this info be bothersome and why would it jeopardize George Carroll's chances of returning to the company?

To be blunt, there was no traditionally "newsworthy" reason for the interview to take place. There was nothing to promote at all. Not a PPV, not a major tour, not a TV network move, not a major crossover, not a major influx of signings or special attractions. Nothing. The interview was booked solely to address the simmering speculation and office change. That leads me to the educated conclusion that someone in ROH's office is bothered, and perhaps those who have been pushing this issue are flying much closer to the sun than we've realized. Otherwise, this interview would be deemed irrelevant and unnecessary to have ever been booked.
MikeJohnsonPWInsider

Post by MikeJohnsonPWInsider »

Dear Supersonic,

I've never been to this board before but one of the users wrote me and told me I should check your post out, because, as he wrote, "it was the latest in his obsession with you." I have no idea why you are obsessed with me or even if you are, but the user told me to do a quick search and boy, you sure have some venom, sir.

So, I am here for three reasons (and if anyone wants to verify it's me, drop me an email at MikeJohnsonPWInsider@gmail.com) and then I am gone again, like the wind:

1 - You asked why ROH wanted to have me interview Kevin Kelly so bad. They didn't. I will peel back the curtain of my life for a few moments for you, giving you some much needed insight (so if you are this obsessed with me, enjoy the gift). I was already slated to interview Kevin on Friday, but it was supposed to be Friday AM, in person in Philly. I was slated to go to Philly and do a series of interviews with different ROH personalities at their pre-tapes as I wasn't going to be able to attend the TV Taping due to a personal conflict that has me leaving early Sunday AM - getting back from Philly at 2-3 AM in NYC....not exactly conducive to getting up at 5 AM).

Kevin's interview was slated to go up that day and others would be released over the next 10 days leading into Death Before Dishonor. However, as life often does, a last minute issue at my house led to me needing to stay in NYC due to some pipes needing to be replaced (and leaving Sunday AM, it had to be done Friday), so no trip to Philly, no interviews. I set up a Cedric Alexander interview for Friday to replace the planned one with Kevin Kelly, but....in order to have at least one interview to help push the ROH TV Taping, I arranged with Kevin to do one Saturday AM. I really enjoy your initiative, but wow, you are absolutely dead wrong in your thinking. If this is how you play Detective, might need to go back and read some more Hardy Boys books, sir. If you don't like them, maybe Nancy Drew?

2 - I get that from these posts that I just scanned you don't like me too much. I have no idea why, not do I care. In my line of work, I write about a lot of things and a lot of people and not everyone is going to like me or what I write. That's cool. I love Kurt Vonnegut. Others may hate him. If you hate me, that is your choice. That said, thanks for reading and even though you keep saying how much I suck and how much you hate where I work. That, for you, is a shame. All that negative energy leads to negative karma. You should want good karma. Google "My Name is Earl."

3 - I, however, like good karma. In fact, since you have such hatred for me, to the point that it makes me feel like I stole your prom date or kicked you in a past life or something, I'd like to offer an olive branch. Please feel free to furnish me with your address so I can send you a Vermont Teddy Bear. I think you need something to hug on those days when the frustrations set in. It's the least I can do.

To everyone else, carry on your discussions of ROH and have a nice day/night/whatever. Life is too short for stupidity.

Embrace the silly and the happy.

Much Respect,

Mike Johnson
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

You are a scumbag carny that reports for a site which uses pop-up ads and spyware. I know shit about you that would throw your integrity through a grinder and drop it swiftly into the sewer. Fuck off, kunt.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

Let's all keep it nice and a bit ROH-related here, shall we?
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

i hope the administrators of the forum ban supersonic...he needs to go.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Why?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Why?
he disrespects people and put some bad mood for the forum..he makes people cant enter here and post..he needs to kill the gimmick or something.

he knows a lot of roh history..i like the thread of reviews for the old roh..helps me a lot..but he needs to relax.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I believe he objects to people who can't think for themselves and are incapable of providing a legitimate counter argument for his views. Certainly not something to ban someone over.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:I believe he objects to people who can't think for themselves and are incapable of providing a legitimate counter argument for his views. Certainly not something to ban someone over.
whatever men...
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Point proven.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Point proven.
good for you bad level lawyer.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Someone might want to inform Mike Johnson that the Hindu religion doesn't believe in good karma. They believe in karma which is indifferent to good and bad. Don't try and sound self righteous without knowing your facts first.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

bad lawyers behind...

i think is good that the lizard man have some help and not make all the things for himself..lets wait and see if the new organization can improve the product..tv tapings of last night look very good.